It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 5 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: photo on the mandala?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:03 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Maia, the rose quartz is very very beautiful.
Maybe he did not want to put is photograph on it because he wants us to know he as Elvis was a messenger, now he is more than that.
Indeed our guide and spiritual teacher.

Thanks to confirm my strongly belief in him as my brother in spirit , guiding me in the things I have to learn and have to do here on earth and beyond.

Healing thoughts,
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:08 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Can we still attempt with the meditations for the Rose Mandala or would we be best to concentrate on Rose of Sharon or other meditations?

Just wondered as seem to many options and alternatives building up here?

I believe that the rose heart is to act as a PORTAL for peace and focus. From there you can go to...whatever is calling you, or Elvis is suggesting - Rose of Sharon, bubbles, etc. You don't HAVE to use the rose heart. It is just something that helps to align to the SPIRIT of it all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:26 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
maybe I need a day or two away a week just to get back in 'touch' with my Spirit, not consecutive days either but hope you will understand this?

CERTAINLY! THE MOST IMPORTANT THING - ALL ELSE PALES BY COMPARISON. I feel sure Elvis would agree! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:43 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, Sue, ELC IS a magnet and it is very difficult to get out of its orbit of attraction !!..... 8) and I´m thankful for that!

It is surely important to you and each of us to have time for ourselves and to withdraw, to be alone with God to recharge our "batteries".
That`s why we should meditate and get "Online" with the Source of all Power, Love, Joy. :wink:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Yes, Sue, ELC IS a magnet and it is very difficult to get out of its orbit of attraction !!..... and I´m thankful for that!

Christine,

You descrived perfectly what I feel! In my own words, I told my daughter that have been visiting me the last three days: "I feel that I have gravitated to Elvis field in the last three months".

I also thought about slowing down a little in my posting, to take some air and to let space for others.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:14 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha :D

Hope everyone had a wunderfull weekend!!! :P :P
Quote:
because he wants us to know he as Elvis was a messenger, now he is more than that.
Indeed our guide and spiritual teacher.

Kira, you´re so right about that.... He is a messenger.... but also can relate to the fact that sometimes you have to follow YOUR strong feeling at that particular point and let him feel that love in your own way.... It is always very important to be YOURSELF... in anything you do... and that´s something he wanted you to be.... YOURSELF !!! :wink:
Quote:
Thanks to confirm my strongly belief in him as my brother in spirit , guiding me in the things I have to learn and have to do here on earth and beyond.

I happy you confirmed it, Kira!!!
The day Gert and me became one.... was a very very special moment in our live :) .... for us it also feld if Elvis and his brother Jesse finally got together, Do I say this right, I surely hope so :oops: .... Gert is helping me and I learned a lot from him and I´m helping Gert and he is learning from me... We have a strong relationship and I truhly believe Elvis and Jesse also have a very strong relationship... For some reasons we feel connected with Jesse....
The Time we visit Graceland on Manja Birthday, we were all alone in the meditation garden.... Gert had his time alone there and me also... That´s a blessing... Really it was...
Gert had taken his ring off and left it with Jesse... That also was a very special moment...He has a very special place in our hearts.... Just have to mentioned this.... I see what is happening with my own princesses!!! :D :D

And yes ELC is like a magnet.... A source of LOVE, UNDERSTANDING.... who wouldn´t want be there.... Everyone has somuch feelings to share.... As I told you I can really write a book about my live till now... but for some reasons I don´t do it.... I love writing down my feeling towards all of you... And it helps me.... a lot... THANK YOU!!! :wink: I don´t have much time to read and answer everything, but when I do, I have the time alone here and when I feel drawn to ELC I will take a look again... mostly it is something that I felt also.... so I will get my statement.... and again it´s nice writing and reading about Elvis.... everytime again !!! :D :D But I agree sometimes you have to get in touch with your "spirit" again and "enjoy" the LOVE you´re getting from the Lord, Jesus and Elvis and ELC ofcourse :wink: ... makes you do some wunderfull things... and all what you do, you do with love... For sure!!!! :wink: And that´s something that gives you sooooo much positive energy.... and that´s something we must not forget... So take a little time off when you feel the need.... That´s really important...

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dag Carola,

Hartelijk bedankt lieve Carola voor je reply. Snorrie maar heb zo weinig tijd om onmiddellijk te antwoorden. Heb een bijberoep als massagetherapeut d.w.z. hotstone massage, kruidenstempelmassage enz.
kijk maar es op kirijo.centerall.com.
maaaaarrrr nu heb ik blijkbaar té veel gewerkt nl. mijn arm (kan die ni meer opheffen) nu hoop dat wanneer ik healing energie naar jullie stuur die pijn van mijn arm ni meekomt hihihihi :oops: zitten jullie allemaal met pijn in de rechterarm :lol: :oops: :roll:

dikke kus
van kira

mandy thanks sweet Carola for your reply. I am so sorry but lately too little time to reply immediately.
I worked too much :oops: my right arm hurts a lot and can't bring it upwards anymore. Hopefully when i send you all healing energy the pain of my arm doesn't go with it ... :lol:
big kiss
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Kira for your kind reply :D

Just wanted to say to you..... Send your healing energy, Kira.... :wink:

And I have just like you a special love for massage... Do it always with my children, Gert and Tina and a couple of very close friends... Gives such a wunderfull feeling, noticing that the person who gets the massage is "somewhere else" at that time... ANd the positive energy they are getting when Í´m done.... :wink: You know what I mean...

You´re in any of my prayers.... Kira

with LOVE

I just gave you a little private message in our own language, but when it does not appear in your box... Sorry.... sometimes it doesn´t work...

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

thanks sue, went last night to my massagedocenst, he helped
it is from all the work (fulltime lay-out job and massages)
and heartache :oops: .... will be better soon..... :lol: :wink:

thank you for all the prayers, it isalready better this morning!
I can lift up my arm a bit further...

x
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dag, Kira!

So good you are better now. I'm sure you'll be full recovered very soon.

Hartelijk kusjes voor je. Heartfelt kisses for you and a big embrace. :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 5 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next