It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 5 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:56 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha :D

Kira and all others.... by sending eachother healing ... a lot of healing energy reached me toooooo :D :D so I bet Kira is doing all right now

I cleaned up the house like "speedy consalis" this week.... my right arm was never feeling better !!!! :P

THANK YOU LADIES :lol: :wink:

in LOVE with YOU :oops:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

hey my sweet ladies of our circle of E,
thank you all for all the healing vibes... :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
i went this weekend down the hill again, but much better now, it was emotionally (again)
no good é, but now i have my strenght back because there was a moment in my life (again) i had to come up for my rights at my work with collegues.
so now i am again 'stands with fist' that should be by totemname :lol: :oops:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
kira
in the light of our spiritual beings

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Happy to hear that, "Stand With Fist"!!

That's a very good conclusion: Not to do what is meant to be done, always take a huge price on our health.

Many of us expect from others some correct behavior that is not produced. It upsets us so much to set our limits, that it takes pains to do just that. We don't want it, because we have to become the "bad guy in the movie" and we are caring and sweet... But, when our little advices are not taken in notice and the whole thing is getting kind of stressing and tense, we get at the point where we have to stand for what is just, no matter what.

Every body gets shocked on our reaction, :o but we feel good at last. :D

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:38 pm 
Site Admin

I am so glad you are feeling better now, Kira! Remember, there are so many POWERFUL planetary influences that are affecting us now as we accellerate toward the end of the nine Mayan Underworlds in 2012. Some say that that it THAT...then end of the world! Simeon and I (and Thoth) do not believe that it is the end of the world, but the end of an old world pattern. IT WILL DEFINATELY SHAKE UP THE STATUS QUO on this planet of power, religion and how we think things are!

For those of us especially sensitive, we are helping to transform the "rush" of the old to the new through our own bodies!

For me, it helps to understand this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

hey my sweet lady with the wise words, you are right
and yes i want respect from other peôple, how can i achieve this when i never stand up for the right of myself or someone else.
If I am wrong i can learn about my faults only if people tell me this, but i was not wrong, i try to be honest and want to be treated that way too.
But Amanda, a few people around me are like wolfs in a sheepcoat if you know what i mean... and it hurts a lot but yes like you say now I'm feeling stronger yes but it is not over yet, will it ever be, it is like i always have to put up my fist like Tara in that movie with Clark Gable???? can' t remember but i still have that piece of the movie where she stands on her land and is going to fight for it, ever saw this movie? it is really a famous old movie.

I saw it when i was little.

big bisou Amanda
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:48 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

thank you very much Maia, it really does feel good to have a special word from you, you who is so close to our beloved teacher and the link to his messages... thank you very much for the work you do ...
I'm so pleased to found your forum guided by the man and to have all these special friends who mean so much to me.

xx
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It is always very important to be YOURSELF... in anything you do... and that´s something he wanted you to be.... YOURSELF !!!

Dank u wel Carola, you said it already before i went thru an energy to learn and stand up again for my rights, not over yet but it will be done.
Tiny sweetie kira became once again 'stands with fist' :oops:
but yes it is not easy like Amanda said, some people never stop doing things although if i mean it very well but they do not see who i really am.
I get so tired and triest (sad) of it, being on the forum do help me a lot, to have you all here with me.

when i read your message a few minutes ago, a parfume of flowers was around me , checking this out, it came out of the palm of my hands,... that was quite a long time ago i had this. But last few days it happens frequently.
Also i think it was you, you put a photo of El'vis on the forum in a white costume. Yesterday i saw a youtube movie and it was with this costume, i looked at his rings and suddenly someone touched my finger???????
i think so, i still have a hard time to believe he toughed my fingers, but yes it happened........ :roll:

Sweet dreams sweet Carola,
In the Light of one of our beloved teachers and brother in spirit
Kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
it is like i always have to put up my fist like Tara in that movie with Clark Gable???? can' t remember but i still have that piece of the movie where she stands on her land and is going to fight for it, ever saw this movie? it is really a famous old movie.

Dag Kira! (Stands With Fist)

It was "Gone With The Wind". I remember quite well that scene. She swears before God that she never would be hungry again. All her strenght gathered at the point of saying it. She was Determination made person.

Thinking about it, every woman has the potenciality for that kind of strenght. Our culture does not favor that womans quality to express itself. Feminity seems more appropiate to look like vulnerable, soft, kind of weak. In reality, I feel that every woman has a goddess inside, but many times we are afraid to show it. Maybe our fear comes from the fact that we do have power and don't know how to handle it. It's more easy to let that power appear when we are reacting rather than when we are acting.

I think that it is very important for us, to clarify our aims, to focus on them and, with that done, nothing can stop us from achieving them. But, to be able to do that, we must accept our strenght and trust in it, as being a very possitive force given to us, a very needed one in the present times.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:58 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

xxxxx
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:16 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Your words are very true and important for me at this special time!
Thanks to Amanda, Maia and Kira :D :D :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 2 of 5 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next