It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Message from Elvis - "Cilla"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:05 pm 
Site Admin

Last night I was feeling Elvis' presence very strongly and he "revealed" to me (I don't hear his voice):

Please understand that Cilla and I were both immature when we met. We were both very NEEDY - needing love and attention. I poured my need into this young girl in Germany and then afterward by sharing all my sorrow and confiding me need for love. She was too young for this, but she pretended to be ok with it so she would not lose me. Had she come to me and said, "this is too much" or "I need to be heard too...will you listen?" I would have done my best to comply. But she did not do this out of fear and because she simply was not aware of how great her need truly was.There are conditions that were in her childhood which closed her down tremendously.

I was trying to heal not only from the loss of my mother, but from the abuse I experienced as a child by my father, whom I still loved dearly. I was on better terms with Daddy by the time I met Cilla, but my relationship with my him was still very difficult and I had alot of inner pain about his treatment of me as a child, which I was in denial of at the time Cilla came into my life. My father so soon becoming involved with another woman was extremely hard on me as well. In a way, I blamed myself...if I had been a true "son" to him he would not need this other person in his life. This was not true, of course, but was my feeling at the time.

In my life style which Cilla shared with me, neither of us had the opportunity to mature as we would have in a less unrealistic and therefore less dis-functional reality. WE CHOSE THIS REALITY - each of us. I chose it first, and then she chose to join me in it.

I received much of the love I needed from many, many people. Cilla did not. She was not so much jealous of the attention heaped upon me or the other women, as she was the LOVE I received. Instead, I even let her down by not demonstrating to her in a mature way, the love I had for her. She was more my "dolly" - my pretty, cute little lovey, to whom I baby-talked. Had I to do it again, I would have treated her like the WOMAN I really (deep inside) wanted her to be. She then would have had a PATH OF LOVE to follow into such a role. She still could have chosen to reject it, but I unconsciously chose NOT to give her a balanced partnership in which to attain it. I am not speaking here of giving up my career. I blamed my career on the failure of our marriage, but this is not so...I know this now. It was not the career. It was two people not willing to see the other's pain and take responsibility for THEIR OWN PAIN.

Either one of us could have helped the other move into a more expanded awareness of LIFE and therefore created together a more expanded reality. But, for our own karmic reasons, neither of us chose to do this.

As a result, we each "missed the mark" in how we dealt with our relationship and each other. However, my soul was not here to learn the same thing that Cilla's soul was here to learn. So my "missing the mark", while certainly present in the relationship, does not seem as obvious as does Cilla's. WE CAME TO LEARN DIFFERENT THINGS FROM A SHARED EXPERIENCE.

Priscilla's soul is dear to me. This is not because I am "blind" to her faults. I was in some ways during my incarnation. But I am not now. Her soul is dear to me because now, from this vantage point, I am able to view her entire akashic record and what her soul has chosen to work on and accomplish along it's complete soul path. Such a vantage point makes a tremendous difference in how you see a human being struggling in it's incarnation.

RHAMA AZUL (Elvis)

Maia: He wished me to sign it in his current spirit name that he told me was his name when he first communicated with me in 1978.

Shortly BEFORE his death, I was guided to have an artist friend create a portrait as to Elvis' "look" in his next form (I believe that Elvis' higher self guided this artwork). The name given was "Star Dancer".

So I believe that "Star Dancer" is like a "totem" name, while "Rhama Azul" is a higher spiritual name. Rhama Azul means something like "to serve the Blue Flame of Royal Divinity" Of course in spanish, "asul" means "blue".

PORTRAIT OF RHAMA AZUL / STAR DANCER

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:26 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm troubled & curious by what was said about abuse by Vernon. Are we talking about physical abuse here?

Last edited by Blue Moon on Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Elvis
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:49 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks Maia, I can truly say that reading that, it was very much as if Elvis would be saying those things-things he knew so well, especially now. She was his dolly, his "little girl", his "little bit" and they were childlren together, playing and sometimes being "naughty" as children and he did love her-but as his "little girl" more than as a true mate for life. I think he realized this but too late, for them to form a more meaningful relationship. And that is expressed very well in what you have said. He said "my people are blonde-with blue eyes-tall, graceful people" and the drawing does show that type...
You are weak physically but sometimes human beings are more highly spiritual and receive stronger influence from those in spirit when in such a "lightened" state physically. It happens often-such as with those who take on a fast of hunger and become weak physically but very strong spiritually in doing so. Even as Elvis became physically less, spiritually he was on fire and reaching more people than ever.
He would so want to have people not think ill of his Cilla, for as he would say, I was in charge-I held the reins and I didn't steer the course correctly...need, wants and ego did...and blinders kept my eyes from seeing what should have been before me but was pushed aside. The latter part of this I "heard" him say in a dream-but his lips did not move-it was said and transmitted to my mind like telepathy-a thing we used to years ago, practice in sending and receiving. He could send...I could recieve but I could not send to him. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Maia. Thank you, Elvis. Thank you, Priscilla.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
I'm troubled & curious by what was said about abuse by Vernon. Are we talking about physical abuse here?

Yes, when Vernon got back from prison for that time he served, he began drinking alot and beat both Gladys and Elvis. Of couse Elvis tried to defend his mother, which caused his beatings to worsen.

Once Vernon got a grip and stopped the heavy drinking, the beatings stopped and Veronon became a loving father again. Some people really react DRAMATICALLY to alchol in their personalities. So for Vernon, it was a chemical thing. Remember, when Elvis died, Vernon cried over and over, "Oh God, my baby is dead!"

Even though they continued to have friction in their relationship, they loved one another deeply.

Gladys hit Elvis on occasion. The Tueplo neighbor Wanda visited mentioned this and so did Priscilla in her book. But in those days, Gladys' occasional whack would have been considered simply strong discipline. Now days it would be seen as abuse.

The Tueplo neighbor said that a five year old Elvis took a piece of offered candy from the neighbor and didn't say "thank you" and was knocked to the floor by Gladys. He got up crying saying, "I'm sorry Mama...please love me, please love me!"

Priscilla said that at a little older age Elvis called his grandmother by her first name and Gladys knocked him down for that. So these were not mere slaps.

It makes it more revealing as to why Elvis might have been almost compulsively POLITE as an adult.

Post subject: Text in portrait of Elvis' next look
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:02 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Maia, with your permission, I transcript below the text that appears in Elvis' portrait:

AS THE RISING SUN OF
MAN'S UNDERSTANDING
OF THE UNIVERSAL LAWS
OF LOVE ASCENDS, SO
WILL THE ILLS OF THE
WORLD PASS AWAY AS
IF THEY HAD NEVER
BEEN!

Last edited by Amanda Viola on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:37 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Once Vernon got a grip and stopped the heavy drinking, the beatings stopped and Veronon became a loving father again.

Maybe this explains why Elvis did not care for alcohol, and from what I've read, had a strong aversion to it, especially as young man.

Quote:
Priscilla said that at a little older age Elvis called his grandmother by her first name and Gladys knocked him down for that. So these were not mere slaps. It makes it more revealing as to why Elvis might have been almost compulsively POLITE as an adult.

And yes, the overreaction to minor things he did as a child would explain this. I haven't read Prisiclla's book, so was not aware of the harsh discipline.
I wonder if this explains Elvis' inabililty to challange Colonel Parker. Would he have thought it disrepectful to confront or question an elder?

Last edited by Blue Moon on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: elders
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:32 pm 
Site Admin

It could have been partly that, too, Elvis went against his mother's advice, her thoughts and so wanted to go with Parker's troup to perform, that she against her better nature and her feelings, signed for him to go. And so Elvis HAD to make good, he had do do what Tom said and did, because to do otherwise would be "disloyalty to his mom's memory" And when she died, he cried over and over, "it's my fault, I did it, it's my fault, I did it" and to his dying breath he believed that his mother died from worrying over him and he didn't see what he was doing to her in time. Blinded again by his own ego and desire to be a movie star and etc;...got in the way-blinders again. Vernon was gone, he came home and his wife was so devoted to her son, he couldn't find work, he had nothing to look forward to and he was bitter and as so many men do, to hide their pain and guilt for being "less a man" etc: in whatever way, they drink. Many Presley's drank...and Elvis saw it growing up and then when he worked out in clubs etc; and he saw what happened to other musicians and singers-plus he himself was boderline diebetic and alcohol hit him hard...made him sick and "do silly things" that later embarrased the shy young man. So he'd didn't drink-for many reasons, the primary one being he had experienced physically the affects of alcohol on one he loved and wanted to respect and have love him, his father.wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:42 pm 
Great message , it show that elvis doesn't like that people talked bad about cilla and i knew that a lot of presleys like to drink in fact aunt delta also was good for drink alcohol i remembered that Lisa Marie said that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

The message Maia received from Elvis is really a very important one and beautiful, too.

WE CAME TO LEARN DIFFERENT THINGS FROM A SHARED EXPERIENCE

Looking at the situation from Elvis` point of view (the akashic omniscient sight) we realize that there is noone to blame noone to judge.
It is important What WE BECOME and LEARN, that`s why we are making our earthly experiences.

As Elvis offers us such wisdom, let us be receptive to it :D

Christine

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 1 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next