It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:00 pm 
Owl

Oh i didn't know were to put this but the other friday i went to see a woman that read the tarot (i don't know how to said in english) and she is very good all my family trust in her and so when i had to made question i asked about elvis and if there was any chance that he is alive and she said no that she felt that he wasn't alive but he was really happy in heaven still with music and he felt better that ever cause the people around him understood him and that never happened when he was alive, also she said that he was always with her daughter and protect her that she was his eyes and he always was worried about her cause she is just like him and sometimes said thing that could hurt other people without intention and that sometimes she said too much and also he felt that she was like him in the emotional side and some people could hurt her .
And I ask about him and priscilla if they really love and she said yes they were really in love and they had a strong connection bewteen them , there was a real physical atraction that they couldn't avoid and she told that they relationship was to passional ; when they were happy and good was amazing but they also had the biggest fights and she said that they could be having a big fight and then just be kissing and look in love again and people around their couldn't understand , also she told me that the guys around always create stories about him that weren't true and a lots of stories about her that wasn't true and that helped to destroyed the married. She also said that priscilla get worried of the lifestyle that she wasn't happy living that way and thats why she left him.
I ask about they relationship after the divorce: and she told me that they become really closer and they had a better comunication here that when they were married cause they started to understand better and express their feelings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:25 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
do you mean in heaven Elvis now looks like the picture you had drawn, or is he back in the land of the living and looks like that.
how will we recognise him in this life or the next ?.

Julie, Just last night Elvis was wishing to start to talk about WHERE HE IS NOW - yes, in "heaven" - but we on earth really don't understand what that really is, alothough thanks to mediums like Sylvia Browne and James Van Praagh, we are learning alot more about it.

I only just recently am reading these books, but Thoth gave me a similar picture of the Other Side years ago.

In any case, Elvis wishes to share some of his current life and understanding with you. I am just trying to figure out how to co-ordinate it with the work I am doing with Thoth on the same subject, which I am writing about in our Numis'OM publication (Spirit Mythos - more on this later.)

What I will start with, is creating a new forum for Elvis' Messages. These will deal with whatever subject he comes up with. The "Meditations" forum stays with just that our Meditations with him.

Elvis can look anyway he pleases in a manifestational reality (where he is), but he primarily appears to those know need to see him as Elvis as "Elvis".

Rachel, I believe your tarot reader was pretty "right on!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:58 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, Christine.

Open hearts that echo Elvis' Love words of understanding!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

hey , it's me kira
looking forward to the messages of our beloved teacher in spirit!
Love you all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:09 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm fine tank u Sue, i have at the moment two weeks off to work on a website unfortunately in dutch but you can always make a 'piep' it is called
at the moment www.kirijo.centerall.com...
it is for my massage practice.

I'm looking up a few friends, reading a book, enjoy the sun, take my bike and making plans for the future hihihihi. Sounds goodi é?

It's like since last saturday I'm not feeling alone anymore because I know you are all there therefore I thank you all.

You don't know what strength i have at the moment, very strange...

So everybody 'big bisou' from me...

kira :oops: :lol: 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi, Kira, my first-chat-first-friend!

I don't doubt you feel happy and energized. It could not be different, as you have "entered" Elvis' circle of Love.

I feel that those who have affinity with him, have been attracted to this forum (and there are more to come, as you have already felt), to harmonize better with him and HELP HIM TO DO HIS WORK.

As I see it, we, as a group, are harmonizing too between ourselves, to be more able to do our function toward him. All this gathers a lot of possitive energy that each one may experiment in her/his private life. and that quality of energy, helps each one to develop individually.

Wanda's book will add a whole lot of energy working on, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

"I feel that those who have affinity with him, have been attracted to this forum..."

Very true, Amanda!
And in really miraculous ways in my case. It is really amazing to behold how the spiritual world is helping us in secret and open ways!! :D

Christine

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
And in really miraculous ways in my case. It is really amazing to behold how the spiritual world is helping us in secret and open ways!!

Yes, Christine, it's really amazing and wonderful. Coming to that understanding, sets a fire in our hearts that never estinguish.

"In really miraculous ways in my case..." Is there something more you would like to share with us about it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, it is and was miraculous for ME, and it would take a long time to explain and maybe not of special interest to others. So I keep it in my heart, I `m sure you understand. :)

I know that it works, I mean asking for help from the spiritual world.
Ask and you will receive. Maybe not in the way you thought, but even much better!!!

Christine

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:14 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I understand, Christine. :) All my love to you.

Page 2 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next