It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:14 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Not to be involved makes it easier "to get involved" positively. To be able to help another person is always a honor. Thank you Natalie, for honoring us. Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:45 am 
Sun Dial

You are welcome Amanda :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:04 pm 
Site Admin

Amanda wrote:
Not to be involved makes it easier "to get involved" positively. To be able to help another person is always a honor. Thank you Natalie, for honoring us. Image

Beautifully put Amanda! :D Natalie, please know that there is an abundance of love and {{{{hugs}}}} coming your way from all of your special friends here at ELC! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:10 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

You said that very beautifully Amanda! :D
Natile I am sends lots of Hugs your way! :D

Elvis Always And Forever And Ever!

Fran

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:12 pm 
Sun Dial

Rainbow Light wrote:
It is always great to be able to help someone out and glad all at ELC have been able to be of help and support to you, Natty! :)

Best wishes, with Love

Sue

Yes you have all been a wonderful support to me.... If theres one thing that loosing my dad has done it has changed my priorities completeley..I just dont feel like I am the same person anymore.Part of me feels missing and it will never be like the way itwas before but it does not have to be a bad thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:50 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I feel joy for what you said above, Natalie.

My own experience tells me that we have to die to the past, to be born anew to a new stage of our evoluting path. And it repeats every time we change the growing level we are getting to. :P :P

You are right. It is good certainly!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:46 pm 
Site Admin

What a beautiful and inspirational message my dear friend--one that can help enrich all of our lives! :D Thank you so much for sharing this with us. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:03 pm 
Site Admin

:D :D

Post subject: Re: Spiritual Inspiration Meditation
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:03 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Rainbow Light wrote:
Quote:
Spiritual Inspiration

I find that my inspiration for trying to live spiritually comes from the examples set by individuals I know well, and whose ways of living I admire. Each of them seems to have found an inner ‘peace of mind’ which shows itself in their love and care for those around them. They have an inner strength which derives from having searched for and found a spiritual dimension for their lives.

We would all benefit from coming to recognise that we are spiritual beings and need an inner purpose to our lives. We are created to be unique, and will find our inspiration in many different ways.

Some people may find their inspiration in the lives of great spiritual leaders such as Jesus, Mohammed, Ghandi, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela or Mother Theresa. Their lives of unselfish devotion to the well-being of others are well documented.

We can also turn to books such as the Bible, the Gita or the Koran - or other religious writings which have inspired the main religions of the world. And there are many other spiritual books such as ‘A Course in Miracles’ or the writings of Emanuel Swedenborg which can give inspiring new insights into the subject.

Each of us is a part of the natural world into which we have been created by God. We can be inspired by its beauty and variety, and the way in which everything follows the laws of its creation. For example, day and night; spring, summer, autumn and winter; the growth of plants from seed to fruit; birth and death.

By experiencing the wonders of the world about us and meditating upon them, we can feel our own place within this creation.

And there is an inter-dependence or correspondence between all the elements of the natural world and those of the spiritual world.

“We can see from this, as though in a mirror, how perfection stems from variety in heaven as well, since things that happen in the natural world offer us a reflection of things in the spiritual world” writes Emanuel Swedenborg in ‘Heaven and Hell’.

We can also draw our inspiration from the arts, such as music, painting, sculpture, theatre and dance and from the sciences which increasingly reveal both the immensity of the universe and the incredible nature of sub-atomic particles.

Through all these things we can experience deep spiritual feelings which can make us aware that there is far more to life than just the purely physical, and from these feelings we can be inspired to greater spirituality.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, my sweet Angel... for sharing these words :D :D

You are SO WUNDERFULL... and I LOVE YOU SO :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8MOIs0Dd5g :wink:

Our Father is blessing YOU..... He blesses us ALL :P

LOVE
Ka´rala

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:13 pm 
Site Admin

Dearest Ka'rala thank you so much for posting the link to this beautiful video :D I can hear and feel Elvis' precious heart throughout the entire song. :D :D

Page 2 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next