It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 10 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: A little message.....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:00 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:oops: Sweet aloha

Just got a little message.... and have put this here.... I just got the message and it says:

[color=cyan]Listen to these words of Jesus Christ: "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me." - Luke 9:23

What did Jesus mean when He made this statement? He was teaching a fundamental principle for successful living. To succeed you have to grab hold of God's dreams.

God's dreams will appear humanly impossible. The fear of shameful failure and criticism from colleagues may be enough to cause you to reject the call of God. If you follow God's call, you expose yourself to ridicule, criticism, and harassment in the pursuit of His plan for your life. Yet, in the process you will experience a constructive crucifixion as launch programs to help people in need.

To fulfill God's dream requires willingness to sacrifice the comfort of the sheltered life, rather than remain faithfully aloof from any possible criticism and rejection from your peers.

Anyone who attempts to do anything positive is going to be criticized.

That is a price we're called to pay as followers of Jesus Christ.

The cross is implicit in possibility thinking!

There is no possibility of walking the walk of faith without being willing to bear a cross.

The cross is a positive symbol of success, not a negative reminder of failure.

The cross is a minus turned into a plus!

It is the biggest plus sign in the world!

Affirmation: If I have enough faith to bear my cross, I shall leave something wonderful behind me when I'm finally called to leave this life. That's success!
[/color]

I´m a little bit confused here, because I do have some feelings... I cannot explain, already the whole morning it´s going on here... I had to post the message I got 20 min. ago..... the link of our songs... can anybody help me a little bit out here.... :oops:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Carola,

Sometimes, when we get in touch with LOVE, we get kind of drunk, like drinking it from a cup of old vine of a wonderful and unique taste. It is needed to be like this, to discover the fullness of LOVE.

We don't want to apart our lips from that cup, as we want more and more of it. We may "force" the search for renewing the feeling that, drinking the wine, left in us.

As LOVE is not an objective, but a field, a mean, quality and not quantity is required. Hopely, the first strong experience on LOVE activated something of the same kind inside, that goes with us whatever place we are or thing we do and impregnates it.

From then on, it's another our reason to do anything. The meaning of it makes us ready to bear whatever weight it produces. And we do it willingly.

Those that got tied to the desire of drinking more and more from the cup, loose step with Reality, avoiding to apport their part on it, thus being traitors to their possible function on Earth. Well, maybe they are the ones to show what spirituality is not.

That's the way I feel about the message meaning and its possible relation with something that's dirturbing you. I hope it 'd help. If not, forgive me and forget it.

All my Love for you and your family.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet aloha Amanda... :D

Thank you for your help Amanda...

Quote:
Sometimes, when we get in touch with LOVE, we get kind of drunk

Yes, that´s very true....... And I have to admitt.... There was a point in my life... that I lost REALITY.... because I had feelings I didn´t want to let go... wanted to drink from that cup again... BUT YOU CAN`T :!: ....
We have learned that for sure.... But that´s something that you have to experince first.. before you get the message... and than you understand!!

I never wrote about losing REALITY... And now I did.... THANK YOU, AMANDA...

Quote:
I hope it 'd help. If not, forgive me and forget it.

:D It´s funny ... I can imaging your "face", writing those words and the feeling :wink: ... I always try to answer questions in my surroundings... and then when I did I always feel and say the same... afterwords....

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

God bless you, Carola. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

SUE, AMANDA.... I love it hear.... finally I have found what I was looking for.... Elvis brought me here...It has to be.....

He wants me to learn also.... going my spiritual path.... and there for you have to open yourself and write about your feelings.... straight from the heart, from your soul... and then you can learn from other people...
but I´m just beginning my spiritual path, but loving it already....

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amigas mías, my friends:

Know what? I value too much the little energy and time left for me to use ahead, to loose it not being true to what I feel.

As a matter of fact, I've been looking at the face of Death 5 times. Four times, I was saved in a way someone without more insight, could call miraculously. The other one, I was so tired, so worn, that I asked to be taken home. When I was right into the process, I understood I had a pending subject to learn, to accomplish. Then, I asked permission to be able to stay. The process was involved with a heart attack outside and an inner situation where there were several human beings dying at the same time. Instantly after asking, the process ended.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:21 pm 
Site Admin

Powerful experiences with life and death as you relate here, Amanda, give one the INNER KNOWING that there is no death and so nothing ENDS, only transforms...AND that we don't have to wait until we make our transition to TRANSFORM!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:56 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes Maia, that's how I feel it.

Do you know how good is to have you around? :D (It's a very impulsive question, but really it's a proclame :wink: )

Love and best wishes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
What did Jesus mean when He made this statement? He was teaching a fundamental principle for successful living. To succeed you have to grab hold of God's dreams.

On a second lecture of the message, I remembered what a Sufi Teacher said once:

"Grab the dream of your heart and never let it go".

It impacted me very much, deep in my heart. I recognized there a truth. I tried to follow it and I still do.

I relate this sentence to what is said in the quote above this way:

If we consider as a Truth that we are an expression of God, of the Unity,(I do), then in the "center" of our being there is God, it is God.

Then, when we look into our heart, to discover our more deep, sincere dream, we are in fact "participating" of the dream of God. If we dare to follow it, to grab it, letting aside fears, trusting ourselves, then we are able to fulfil our uniqueness.

Phew! Hope you understand how difficult it is to express this kind of thoughts in other language than mine. :roll: :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
When I was right into the process, I understood I had a pending subject to learn, to accomplish.

Amanda, maybe one of the things you still needed to accomplish was to become a part of this forum. You have such spiritual depth & have been a great blessing to us here.

Page 1 of 10 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next