It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 10 of 10 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: A little message.....
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:51 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes and that Love Will Receive Once were with The Lord. and Elvis and Our Love Ones Will Be So Super Grand! :hug:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:40 pm 
Site Admin

That is for sure; I think everyone is here for a reason, a purpose and maybe it will take us a while to understand what that purpose is; perhaps we won't ever know, but when all is done and said for us, it will be clear when we are in spirit... I don't know why I was "chosen" for anything, but it seems to be more clear that there was a reason, and apparently I had to be here in the flesh to do it. I hope I have
completed my "mission" in this lifetime.
I think that meditation is a way to help us understand that purpose we are sent here to fulfill. Prayer is a guiding influence as well.

wjh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: You Are So Right Wanda, I Myself isn't Real Sure Why I was Put here on Earth or just what my Purpose is. But if it is as Special as the SPECIAL EXPERIENCE'S, I Have Already Been Blessed with then I can't Wait to See or Hear or What Ever it Might Be! :love:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:34 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda June Hill wrote:
That is for sure; I think everyone is here for a reason, a purpose and maybe it will take us a while to understand what that purpose is; perhaps we won't ever know, but when all is done and said for us, it will be clear when we are in spirit... I don't know why I was "chosen" for anything, but it seems to be more clear that there was a reason, and apparently I had to be here in the flesh to do it. I hope I have completed my "mission" in this lifetime. I think that meditation is a way to help us understand that purpose we are sent here to fulfill. Prayer is a guiding influence as well.

wjh

I know YOU believe that you have completed your "mission", but possibly you would be quite amazed to see what is still ahead for you, Wanda! :P Near 20 years ago I was jumping, singing, laughing :bouncy: out of great joy because I reached what I considered to be the fullfillement of my present lifetime and what I guessed was my time to go... Hahahahaha... :lol: I'm still here, "working".

I agree with you, Wanda: MEDITATION is such an excellent tool for that purpose and for so many more...! (Very especially at the present swifting times)
:)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:29 pm 
Site Admin

Sometimes I think just our everyday events are moments in time to those we meet, casually, or just smile at in a store, or say hello even if we don't know them, and even just our presence in someone's "scary" moment- we do things
that are "purposeful" and our reason for being there at that time, that moment as mundane as it may seem to us. As said by someone we all "know", even a smile
can raise hope and give strength to somebody very low in spirit. He practiced
that, even from the stage...
It's cold here, and dropped 19 inches more of snow in our Big Bear mountains-they
are almost solid white from the top quite a way down. Here it poured for hours
during the night, the wind blew and I thought we'd wake up to a lot of standing
water- but nope, it soaked in and ran off nicely. Only one horse corral had
much standing, but it was easily drained away. Beneath the lids they had dry
beds and room to stand where their feet/hooves could dry out. They are just
like finger and toe nails-if they stand in water or muck long the hooves get soft
and can break off around the edges easily- and in hot dry weather they dry out
and can split if the horse doesn't get enough "oils" in foods or the owners do
not oil their hooves now and then. It's really true, "No foot-No horse".
We will get heavy rain again wed - Friday if it holds to it's current path. This
weather is due to the earthquake- the huge size of the crater made beneath the sea-stirred up the ocean currents and changed things again. It's hard to believe that there is now a new crater out there- a huge split, 16 feet wide
running for miles beneath the ocean...that's enough to change things!
Well, have a great week kids, stay cool and calm, sweet of spirit and be good
kiddies, then get ready to scoop up the blessings!
Love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:33 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

[quote="Wanda June Hill"]
Sometimes I think just our everyday events are moments in time to those we meet, casually, or just smile at in a store, or say hello even if we don't know them, and even just our presence in someone's "scary" moment- we do things that are "purposeful" and our reason for being there at that time, that moment as mundane as it may seem to us. As said by someone we all "know", even a smile can raise hope and give strength to somebody very low in spirit. He practiced that, even from the stage.........

..............This weather is due to the earthquake- the huge size of the crater made beneath the sea-stirred up the ocean currents and changed things again. It's hard to believe that there is now a new crater out there- a huge split, 16 feet wide running for miles beneath the ocean...that's enough to change things!
Well, have a great week kids, stay cool and calm, sweet of spirit and be good
kiddies, then get ready to scoop up the blessings!

Love to all,

wjh
[quote]

I share with you and with our "Somebody" we all know, what you say in the first part of your comment, Wanda! 110%! :P Probably, most of us might have changed past, present and/or future of many, simply with our presence or action... unaware of it... Such is the magic of Life! :wink:

On the second part of your comment: nothing stays still... never... but as you say, to witness it so clearly and so quickly, may make us feel unsteady, vulnerable. So, thank you for your advice to stay cool and calm. We couldn't get a better one!

Keep warm and take care.
:love:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:30 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I Will Second that Wanda and Amanda!! :D :hug:

Page 10 of 10 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10