It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 7 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Mansion in the Sky
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:14 pm 
Site Admin

From a taped conversation in1977:

Wanda: Tell me something, do you think that by your actions on Earth that you are building up space in heaven?

Elvis: Yes. I’m gonna have a mansion, not a cottage or house on a hill - I want a mansion. Streets of gold, rainbows for windows, blue sky for ceilings, stars for light....I want a mansion - it says (in the Bible), “in my Father’s house are many mansions”, if it were not true I would have told you. I don’t want just a room in a mansion, I want the whole damn thing.

Wanda: “You’re not greedy, huh?

Elvis: It’s not a matter of greedy, it’s just what I want.

Wanda: Rainbows for windows, huh?

Elvis: “Yeah, nothin’ prettier than goin’ outside after it rains, and seein’ the sky open up and there it is, pulsating - God’s beauty - nothin’ like it. You know in Alaska they have Northern Lights - man, it was pretty - God was so near, and I could have reached up and touched him. I was so excited, my skin prickled, my whole body was excited. I wanted so much to take off into that beautiful sky and be part of it. I really wanted to take off and be part of it.”

El'vis / Rhama Azul - my home - 9/07/06

I live in this home now. I have re-created it here (in Numis'OM). I have manifested my own garden surrounding the house. Each flower, tree and plant shimmers in rainbow hues when love enters their being. When people pray or think loving thoughts of my life as "Elvis" it is received in my garden as an extension of my own soul vibration. I send also from my home and garden, the loving streams to humanity and to the earth I left behind. Because I am still very much active as "Elvis" in your world - through the loving feelings of so many people - I continue to "be" him in a certain aspect of my nature and to transmit to your world through "Elvis" the sense of love and peace I so wished to offer and to RECEIVE in that lifetime.

There is a blue rose bush I created (with thought) I call the "Angel Bell," as is rings a sweet and melodious sound whenever the angelics are near (as they often are here).

I invite you to plant a flower in my garden. Think of what that flower may be - what it looks like and it's color and fragrance. It need not be a known variety of plant in your world. You may create your own if you wish. There is always room in my garden for another loving flower. All the love that is sent to me I send out into everything that is, for no one can "own" love. We are only vessels to transport it and, like butteflies, pollenate from one soul to another the loving stream - the nectar of the divine.

In my home I have many crystals. Each one I created to eminate a specific healing vibration. I often use these crystals along with the flowers and tree in my garden, to help souls who have just come across to feel comfortable in their new environment. The crystal especially help to heal trauma from long illnesses and suffering in their most previous incarnation. I was given this kind of "treatment" when I first came to this side as well.

BE WELL, MY DEAR FRIENDS. LET US SING TOGETHER WITH THE PURE JOY OF GOD!

Post subject: Flowers
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:48 pm 
Site Admin

First, thank you Maia. I have dreamed of flowers growing in a garden, like in a Sci-Fi movie scene-they were not earthly flowers and were colored pastels of various shades and in circle rows, upon rows...there was music, very high voiced female voices that were blended beautiful and I don't really care for high voice-but these were well blended so that they were not like high-high but all together in harmony. I didn't see singers and I thought as I analyze my dreams as I'm dreaming ????
weird but I am "standing" back looking on and picking things apart as I'm dreaming them???? I am strange.
and I thought, whose singing? Then assumed it was the flowers! They did not have faces-they were flowers growing from the ground that I couldn't say now what it looked like. I didn't see any house, trees or fences or anything but a stone looking bench that sat in the middle of the growing flowers and there was what looked from my position looking on, some kind of pool that was the same level as the "ground" the bench seemed to almost be floating upon...the water was reflecting the flowers and the sky and had a rainbow lifting from it-as if there was some kind of fine mist or fountain of mist rising from the water....It was weird and I woke up with a strong scent of heavy fragrance that reminded me of old fashioned roses...that really smelled like roses used to.
This dream was some time back-I had taken one of my "calm down you fool" pills so I would sleep as I hadn't been able to sleep for stewing over the book etc: and that's when I dreamed. I usually have weird ones when I take one of those tiny little pills-I can't imagine what 2 would do-and don't want to know! Anyway, you either "picked up" on my dream or Elvis showed me his garden before he came to you???? wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:05 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I remember reading or hearing years ago of someone (I think it was Dr. Richard Eby) who died but was brought back to life. He was dead for several minutes I believe before being revived and he talked about his experience in Heaven. One thing I remember him saying was the grass was like velvet and sounded like violins. In other words, the plants had tonal vibrations of beautiful music. So it wouldn't surprise me Wanda if there are also singing flowers in Heaven & that you were indeed given a glimpse of them.

I sometimes wonder if even the plants around us in our dimension have music but we just can't hear it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear El'vis, I plant into your Garden a lightblue Lotus with Jasmin Fragrence.
The Lotus has twelve petals which are shaped like hearts.

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you so much, Maia.

Yesterday was a fundamental day in my life. It was a turning point, one in which I decided to trust completly in what my soul was telling me, against any logic, leaving behind structures that were backing me. To make it short: once again, I decided to jump from the top of the mountain, in the confidence that God will take care that I'd have wings to fly. I have done this before, but this time it was strictly related to my spiritual field. I acted like a solitaire spiritual wolf -if you can imagine it-starting an unknown journey, following some distant call. It was kind of giving to the inner wide reality all the space needed, emptying everything else.

There appeared some feelings about not belonging anymore, about saying inner goodbye to loved people, places, ideas and projects. I knew that this is the price for daring to go ahead: you leave valuable things behind, even more as they are not of material order.

At the point of going to bed I thought: Tonight, El'vis will say something to Maia that will be useful for that moment of mine. Could not have been before, because I had to take my decission without any help. And here he comes, linking his reality to ours with his invitation to plant a flower in his garden, and:

Quote:
BE WELL, MY DEAR FRIENDS. LET US SING TOGETHER WITH THE PURE JOY OF GOD!

Thank you, El'vis.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:20 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I would like to plant in your garden, El'vis, a delicate shining White Lily, with crystal pistils in its center, that would reflect and discompose the light in all colors. Its essence would be tenous, subtil, as delicate as the own flower design. It would be the essence of all flowers essences. When harmonized with the White Lily, you could hear the distant music of whole Creation and, through it, you could connect with the Creation's Soul.

Post subject: My plant is just for you Elivs-
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:26 pm 
Site Admin

I would like to plant the humble dandilion, with golden petal arms that stand on a stalk tall and straight, raised to all the universe in a golden glow of praise. When heldout stretched those golden petals for as long as they can, they fall, like tiny souls humbled before their God. From the stalk shoots forth a silver ball of spun light that with the first breeze of day will shower the sky with seeds of love and praise to spread your wishes for peace, love and understanding all over the Universe. For you Elvis-who will always be just Elvis, to me.wjh p.s.
Like earth's dandilions, anyone visiting your garden, who bends to smell my plant will go with a "dusting" of gold upon the tip of their nose!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Beautiful, Wanda! I wish to be able to bend to smell your plant. Maybe some other time, in that other place.

Christine, I already see your Lightblue Lotus. It's precious. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:26 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm not good at computer graphics,but at least it can give an idea about the shape and colour..just what I visioned.. don't know if there's such a flower just hope it smells good..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject: Flower graphics
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:30 pm 
Site Admin

Looks pretty good Zey, it looks somewhat like an old fashioned day lily and they did smell good, unlike someof the new versions. He loved pink and he'll like that. And the blue lotus...what a lovely thought! What a bouquet these will make! Hope some one wants an exotic fern to go with the flowers! Maybe one with peacock designs? wjh

Page 1 of 7 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next