It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 6 of 7 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:08 pm 
Site Admin

Amanda Viola wrote:
I resonated deeply with what Simeon says. Thank you for the link, Maia.

I did too Amanda and I thank you so much for this link Maia. :D It appears that I have over-looked another extremely beautiful thread so I hope I'm not too late to plant a flower into El'vis's garden. :oops: El'vis I would like to plant a beautiful flower called the Stargazer Lily. This lily I choose not only for the name as I know how much you always loved gazing out upon one of God's miracles-the stars, but in my special Stargazer Lily the gentle yet majestic tendrils shoot out little rainbow colored stars to spread LOVE AND LIGHT TO THE WORLD just as you always did and still do. :D The delicate petals in this lily envelops people with God's PUREST LOVE to comfort them always. :D I hope you like it and thank you El'vis for inviting us to plant all of our many beautiful flowers into your loving GARDEN. :D A place filled with LOVE AND PEACE for sure! :D Thank you so much Maia for bringing forth El'vis/Rhama Azul's message about his Mansion In the Sky, his home in Numis 'OM. :D It sounds so incredibly beautiful! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Beautiful Flower, Mari, just like yourself!! :D
I think it is NEVER TOO LATE to plant a Flower in El'vis' Garden!!!
The more the lovelier!!!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sarena wrote:
Beautiful Flower, Mari, just like yourself!! :D
I think it is NEVER TOO LATE to plant a Flower in El'vis' Garden!!!
The more the lovelier!!!! :D

Exactly how I feel and think! :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:05 am 
Site Admin

Thank you so much my dear friends!!! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, beautiful flower Mari!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:41 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you so much for saying that Sue! :D It means so much to me with everything that I'm going through right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:07 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

El'vis through Maia (at the beginning of this thread):

Quote:
El'vis / Rhama Azul - my home - 9/07/06

I live in this home now. I have re-created it here (in Numis'OM). I have manifested my own garden surrounding the house. Each flower, tree and plant shimmers in rainbow hues when love enters their being. When people pray or think loving thoughts of my life as "Elvis" it is received in my garden as an extension of my own soul vibration. I send also from my home and garden, the loving streams to humanity and to the earth I left behind. Because I am still very much active as "Elvis" in your world - through the loving feelings of so many people - I continue to "be" him in a certain aspect of my nature and to transmit to your world through "Elvis" the sense of love and peace I so wished to offer and to RECEIVE in that lifetime.

There is a blue rose bush I created (with thought) I call the "Angel Bell," as is rings a sweet and melodious sound whenever the angelics are near (as they often are here).

I invite you to plant a flower in my garden. Think of what that flower may be - what it looks like and it's color and fragrance. It need not be a known variety of plant in your world. You may create your own if you wish. There is always room in my garden for another loving flower. All the love that is sent to me I send out into everything that is, for no one can "own" love. We are only vessels to transport it and, like butteflies, pollenate from one soul to another the loving stream - the nectar of the divine.

In my home I have many crystals. Each one I created to eminate a specific healing vibration. I often use these crystals along with the flowers and tree in my garden, to help souls who have just come across to feel comfortable in their new environment. The crystal especially help to heal trauma from long illnesses and suffering in their most previous incarnation. I was given this kind of "treatment" when I first came to this side as well.

BE WELL, MY DEAR FRIENDS. LET US SING TOGETHER WITH THE PURE JOY OF GOD!

I quote this, for maybe some new members haven't read that El'vis had been encouraging us some time ago to plant a flower into his garden on Numis 'OM?!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :D :D :D Thank you Sarena for bringing this thread back to LIFE for all our new members ... :D :D It is NEVER TOO LATE to plant a Flower in El'vis' Garden, as we all know :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4YqAs40E2o :D :D

LOVE
Carola

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I really appreciate it when some friend brings back any of the words El'vis has addressed to us through Maia. It's so easy to get lost within the Wave of World's noise and to forget to remember what is really significative for us, human beings...

THANK YOU, SARENA! :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:23 pm 
Site Admin

Amanda Viola wrote:
I really appreciate it when some friend brings back any of the words El'vis has addressed to us through Maia. It's so easy to get lost within the Wave of World's noise and to forget to remember what is really significative for us, human beings...

THANK YOU, SARENA! :P

I agree with all you have said here dear Amanda and my thanks to you also sweet Sarena for bringing this beautiful thread back around again!! :D :D :D If I may, even though I have already done so, I would like to plant another flower in the loving garden of El'vis: I would like to call these the RAINBOW LOVE ROSES because to me they reflect all the colors of God's TRUE LOVE that shines though in each one of our hearts and souls!!! :D :D :D I hope this is ok to do. :oops: :oops:

Page 6 of 7 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next