It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 7 of 7 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I would like to plant another flower in the loving garden of El'vis: I would like to call these the RAINBOW LOVE ROSES because to me they reflect all the colors of God's TRUE LOVE that shines though in each one of our hearts and souls!!!

The Rainbow-Roses are surely to El'vis' delight, thank you, Mari for adding these beautiful flowers to OUR Garden!!!! :D :hug:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

MaryInTheMorning wrote:
Amanda Viola wrote:
I really appreciate it when some friend brings back any of the words El'vis has addressed to us through Maia. It's so easy to get lost within the Wave of World's noise and to forget to remember what is really significative for us, human beings...

THANK YOU, SARENA! :P

I agree with all you have said here dear Amanda and my thanks to you also sweet Sarena for bringing this beautiful thread back around again!! :D :D :D If I may, even though I have already done so, I would like to plant another flower in the loving garden of El'vis: I would like to call these the RAINBOW LOVE ROSES because to me they reflect all the colors of God's TRUE LOVE that shines though in each one of our hearts and souls!!! :D :D :D I hope this is ok to do. :oops: :oops:

A BIG AMEN to ALL said ABOVE, sweet Ladies :D :D

and the Rainbow Love Rose are BEAUTIFULL... as BEAUTIFULL as YOU ALL ARE.... sweet Mari... THANK YOU so much :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g00410_0pBc :D :D :D

LOVE
Carola

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

LOVED YOUR RAINBOW ROSES, MARI! :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:39 am 
Site Admin

Oh dear angels my heart dances with gladness and gratitude that you all enjoyed the RAINBOW LOVE ROSES!! :D :D Image You are ALL so very welcome!!! :D :D :D It is to the delight of my soul sweet Sarena that El'vis would be pleased with them!!! :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:19 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
El'vis / Rhama Azul - my home - 9/07/06

I live in this home now. I have re-created it here (in Numis'OM). I have manifested my own garden surrounding the house. Each flower, tree and plant shimmers in rainbow hues when love enters their being. When people pray or think loving thoughts of my life as "Elvis" it is received in my garden as an extension of my own soul vibration. I send also from my home and garden, the loving streams to humanity and to the earth I left behind. Because I am still very much active as "Elvis" in your world - through the loving feelings of so many people - I continue to "be" him in a certain aspect of my nature and to transmit to your world through "Elvis" the sense of love and peace I so wished to offer and to RECEIVE in that lifetime.

There is a blue rose bush I created (with thought) I call the "Angel Bell," as is rings a sweet and melodious sound whenever the angelics are near (as they often are here).

I invite you to plant a flower in my garden. Think of what that flower may be - what it looks like and it's color and fragrance. It need not be a known variety of plant in your world. You may create your own if you wish. There is always room in my garden for another loving flower. All the love that is sent to me I send out into everything that is, for no one can "own" love. We are only vessels to transport it and, like butteflies, pollenate from one soul to another the loving stream - the nectar of the divine.

In my home I have many crystals. Each one I created to eminate a specific healing vibration. I often use these crystals along with the flowers and tree in my garden, to help souls who have just come across to feel comfortable in their new environment. The crystal especially help to heal trauma from long illnesses and suffering in their most previous incarnation. I was given this kind of "treatment" when I first came to this side as well.

BE WELL, MY DEAR FRIENDS. LET US SING TOGETHER WITH THE PURE JOY OF GOD!

...I'm a little sad that since many months there hasn't been any further message from El'vis through Maia....let's hope.... :( :wink:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 7 of 7 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7