It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Beginning that Changed the WORLD
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my Ladies :D :D

Tomorrow the 3rd of December my Gerdy will turn 40 and He will get a very special GIFT... Mel Gibson finally will get his GIFT, for all he has done... WE ALL WILL GET A SPECIAL GIFT..... because we ALL BELIEVE...

ELVIS WILL GET A VERY SPECIAL GIFT.... :wink: FOR ALL HE HAS DONE AND STILL DOES....
Imagine loving everyone as deeply as you do those you currently cherish in your life...and yet knowing you will never have to be parted from them...even when they are on the Other Side. That is what it is like here (where my soul now abides). No more worrying over them, or wondering if they love you as much as you love them. The TRUE experience of love is so far beyond those feelings...the feelings I had as "Elvis" - the human incarnation. We place so many attachments to love when we are in the flesh. The body does that to us - it makes us think that is who we are. But we are not the body or the mind. We are only inhabiting those frequencies for a short time, then we returned to the expanded being. Yes, we can come back again and again -- of our own choice, but ultimately we never really leave the ALL, we just send little tendrils out to tap and grow for awhile elswhere, so that our beings can evolve.

Sweet Sweet Ladies... When you find time to see Dr. Robert Schuller on TV tomorrow morning, please do, because it is very very interesting, believe me... You can always see the message afterwords on the Internet, when you miss it tomorrow...... then you can go to http://www.hourofpower.com and then go to STREAM-VIDEO of 3rd of December 2006... :D

MY HEART SINGS FOR YOU ALL, BELIEVE ME

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
12/03/06

The Beginning that Changed the World!
by: Robert H. Schuller

My message today launches the Christmas season from the Crystal Cathedral. And I titled it, "The Beginning that Changed the World." Some years ago I wrote the lines, "There are infinite possibilities in little beginnings if God is in it." Yes, there are infinite possibilities today in the world because Jesus was born in Bethlehem, and that was the beginning of a new religion that would change the world forever. The world would call it Christianity. And one of the most beautiful qualities of Christianity is that it celebrates the giving of gifts.

I heard a funny story the other day of a man who forgot his wife's birthday present. He forgot her birthday because it was only two weeks before Christmas. If you have Christmas and a birthday close together that can create problems. Anyway, she was so upset, she said to him at breakfast in the morning, "Where's my gift?" And he, "Ohhh, I forgot." She said, "I want my birthday gift when I come home from work tonight. At 5:00 PM I want it standing in the driveway and it has to be able to go from nothing to 200 in sixty seconds." When she came home at 5:00 there was a beautiful box wrapped with ribbons in the driveway. She had to get out of the car to move it. It didn't feel too heavy. On the outside was the note, "Dear Annie, here's your gift. Just what you asked for. It'll go from zero to 200 in sixty seconds." She opened it and inside was a bathroom scale.

Well, this church is offering many gifts this Christmas season, but not bathroom scales.

1) We are presenting the Glory of Christmas ministry now through January 7th. The attendance is exciting and the production is getting rave reviews around the world. An exchange student from Germany attended the previews this week and she couldn't stop talking about it. She had never seen anything like it. Nothing like it has ever been performed or attempted in the history of the world. It has become Southern California's Christmas tradition like the Rose Parade in Pasadena has become a New Year's tradition. Give seats to the Glory of Christmas to people you work with, neighbors or associates who don't go to church and who don't have religion. Give the gift of faith this Christmas.

2) Or take someone to our Christmas Eve services. My son and I will be at all seven services and the music will be glorious-3:00, 4:30, 6:00, 7:30, 9:00, 10:30 and midnight. We will be televised to the Armed Forces Network and other television networks around the world. We have no idea how many millions of people will be watching the only televised Christmas Eve service in the world coming from the Crystal Cathedral in Garden Grove, California. For many, many years we give this gift of faith to the world.

3) And we are also offering this year the book of the Holy Land, Where Jesus Walked. It is absolutely unprecedented! There is no photographer to match Ken Duncan in panoramic photography. He accompanied Mel Gibson to the Holy Land to photograph the Passion movie. Later Ken returned to photograph other places where Jesus walked. His pictures are huge and every picture you see is exactly as if you stood there in person. We ask for a donation of $60 for each book to help pay the increasing television air time expenses at the end of this year. Ken Duncan is donating his photographic talent because this ministry led him to Jesus Christ. That's fantastic!

4) Finally, consider giving a Christmas gift of faith for someone to attend the Faith Forward Forum next month, January 22-24, 2007. I started the very first church growth institute in 1969. And this year we are presenting a forum, where some of the greatest leaders in science, church and religion will dialogue with each other about the future of the Christian faith. They believe that the Christian faith must never die. Dr. Francis Collins, director of the National Human Genome Research project, Michael Guillen, PhD, Emmy-Award winning scientist and Dr. Neil Clark Warren, from eHarmony.com will be there. Give the gift of faith this Christmas. Help us turn cynics into seekers … seekers into believers … and believers into achievers.

Yes, the birth of Jesus was the beginning that changed the world. A baby was born in a manger, in a cow stall, in Bethlehem and today more people honor the name of Jesus Christ than any other leader.

I remember a Christmas in our home when the children were quite little, and we were setting up the Christmas tree. Everyone wanted to help decorate it. So we put out the ornaments and the tinsel, and the children began to hang them all along the bottom of the tree. Finally they said, "We're finished, Dad. Isn't it beautiful?" When I went to look at it, I chuckled because the tree was decorated with ornaments only on the bottom half of the tree. They couldn't reach any higher. And I thought that's what life is like without Jesus Christ, only half of what it can be. Jesus Christ lights up all of life with His joy, love and hope. That's what Christmas is all about.

When Christ was born, one of the greatest religions in the world at that time was Judaism. And Jesus a young Jew taught us to add more to the faith than what Moses, Isaiah and the prophets taught, that the world needs charity, grace, and love. So God sent His Son, Jesus, into the world "to finish decorating the Christmas tree." And Jesus Christ put a star at the top and look at what He brought to the world. Just to mention two, Christianity around the world established hospitals to bring care to the sick and dying. And Christianity sent missionaries around the world to those who were illiterate. They taught people to read after first putting their spoken language into writing.

When Jesus was born, religion changed forever. This new religion was like the Christmas tree fully decorated with lights all the way to the top. Wow! And the world was introduced to a new God … a God of peace and love. Jesus Christ taught positive principles of kindness, gentleness and joy. He was a leader who loved His people and taught changing the people whoever and wherever they were. A remarkable shocking religious movement was born when Jesus came to earth to live His life, died on the cross and rose again on Easter. Read the experiences of Jesus in the New Testament, the book of Christian faith. It teaches grace, which is so distinctive from the strict laws of Judaism and the Muslim religion. Grace is the promise that you can be forgiven because God loves you. Grace is God's love in action for people who don't deserve it, and that includes you and me.

And the Christian religion is the only religion of ethical monotheism where the most important theme is forgiveness. So also we must forgive. You and me!

This morning Bill Holler from Germany told how, in prayer, God told him to forgive the man who bankrupted his company and ran off with all the money. When Bill telephoned the man he was on his yacht in the Mediterranean. And Bill said to him, "I forgive you," even though the man did not repent. That's what makes the Christian religion so powerful. Show me another religion outside of Jesus that teaches you to forgive an enemy. That's why Christianity always survives.

Christianity was the beginning that changed the world because it gave the world a new emotional support system. Think of it. There is no other religion that gives such a full and adequate emotional support system to the human being. As I prepared for the ministry I knew my studies would be lacking unless I studied psychology. So as a Hope College student I was impacted by how Jesus Christ provided for all human need. Every human being needs a healthy and strong emotional support system and Jesus Christ gives that. Where do you get the hope to hang on anyway? Where do you get the strength not to call it quits and crash your car into a bridge? Where do you get the courage to stay alive even after your spouse left for someone else? I don't have to remind you of all the emotional ups and downs life throws at us. Where do you get the courage, the strength, and the wisdom to make the decisions you don't want or dare to make? The Christian faith provides this kind of emotional support that's possible through its prayers and its forgiveness.

I told you last week I have just come back from China where for nineteen years because of total atheism, every church was closed with a few exceptions. Theological schools for church leaders were closed. Now two are opened again, one in Nanjing where I lectured at an all morning session. The Reformed Church in America helped build that seminary almost one hundred years ago. And I have been invited back next year to teach positive, possibility thinking theology. Those seminary students will go out all over China to teach the Christian faith. I preached in two churches, closed for nineteen years, which had standing room only. One church was packed with a thousand people, mostly young, plus two overflow rooms with closed circuit TV. That was only one of four morning church services.

The world is changing and the Christian church has a very important responsibility. So I pray that you will join the Christian movement. We all need the positive faith that Christ brought to the world. A loving God, intelligent and affectionate, not just a vague cosmic force … A positive book called the Bible … A powerful emotional support system. Yes, Jesus gives us the positive faith with a joyous personality. Then you begin to dream a dream! You begin to believe in possibilities! You begin to believe in forgiveness! That's what the positive Christian faith does for you. And you can believe in eternal life.

Christmas is the beginning that changed the world. And the most important is the last word. There is life after death! The soul is the recording; the brain is the only recorder. The recorder finally fails, but the tape recording never does. There is eternal life, to all who accept Jesus. "God so loved the world that He gave His only forgotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

Come, join the Christian faith. It can't be matched nor surpassed. Simply come to love Jesus.

Dear Lord, It is Christmas. Thank You for the change You brought into the world, and into my life. I will allow Christmas this year to be the rebirth of my eternal soul. So I raise the hand in my heart to accept Jesus as my Savior. I shall step into the faith. I shall stop waiting, stop wondering, and stop putting it off. I shall give myself the best Christmas gift and that is following Jesus Christ, born two thousand years ago. Amen.

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:10 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank YOU, sweet Sue for reviving this thread... :D :D :D
How are you doing, Angel... You on my mind a lot, but a lot of positive feelings then enter my mind, so I assume everything is going allright :D :wink: with all these BEAUTIFULL SPIRITS around you whole day :D LOVING YOU :D :D

I have to say, YOU TOUCHED ME WITH THIS ONE :D ... brings back a lot of BEAUTIFULL MEMORIES... MAHALO, dear Sue :D :D I LOVE YOU with a NEVER ENDING LOVE :D :D

To get back to this message :D :D
In reality, I do not see myself as belonging to any formal or outer religion anymore...
I AM NOW a follower of the universal religion of God, and I belong to the living, inner church of God.... :D :D :D

The true religion is the religion that opens your heart to God and helps you rise to a state of consciousness in which you can see and fully accept that you are indeed a son or daughter of God who is worthy to enter your Father's kingdom....
A person is born as a son or daughter of God, not as a member of a particular religion. You might be born into a certain religion or a certain religious culture that is imposed upon you from early childhood. Yet your soul is more than the religion into which you were born....
We are entering a spiritual age in which humankind is meant to recognize and embrace the spiritual universal path. Those who follow the energies of the times will walk the universal path, even though many of them will do so within the context of an existing religion. YOU, ME, we ALL personally play an important role in helping the progression of humankind by transcending the religion in which you grew up and demonstrating that it is possible to walk a universal spiritual path that helps people transcend all conflicts in their relationship to God and in their relationship to members of other religions....

It´s the beginning of the Unified Kingdom of the one body of GOD, Our Father.... :D :D

O N E N E S S :D :D :D pfffffffffffffff :D :D :D MY LOVE FOR YOU ALL IS NEVER ENDING :D :D My SISTERS OF LIGHT :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF1AlVyIczY :D :D :D

I FEEL LIKE A UNICORN :D :D

WALKING WITH JESUS

AS I WAS WALKING WITH THE LORD
I WONDERED WHAT TO SAY
A CITY SPREAD BENEATH MY FEET
THE STREETS I KNEW SO WELL

AS WE APPROACHED THE GATE TO HELL
I SAW MANKIND'S SUFFERING THERE
AND TURNED AND FACED MY LORD ANEW
AND ASKED WHAT I COULD DO

HE TURNED TO ME AND SAID MY SON
THERE IS ONE THING
THAT CAN AND WOULD BE DONE
TO BRING MERCY UNTO THE WORLD

REACH OUT HE SAID AND TOUCH ONE SOUL
THAT IT MAY ENTER IN
FOR THE TIME IT HAS COME
FOR MANKIND AGAIN TO BE ONE
AND THIS IS A THING THAT COULD BE DONE

SO WE WALKED TO HIS TEMPLE
AND HE TAUGHT ME THE WAYS
TILL THE MOMENT MY SPIRIT WOULD SOAR
AND I KNEW I WOULD LEAVE HEAVENS FLOOR

AS I LAY IN MY PLACE
AND FELT THE TEARS ON MY FACE
I KNEW THERE WOULD BE BUT ONE WAY TO COME HOME
A PROPHECY FULFILLED
AND A NEW PLACE TO BE BUILT
WITH THE KEY TO HEAVEN GUARDED WITHIN

SO I KISSED HIM AND SAID
FATHER MAY OUR LOVE ABIDE
TILL THE MOMENT I WILL COME BACK HOME
AND HE SPOKE COMFORTING WORDS
TO MY SPIRIT WITH CARE
FOR THE BODY ON EARTH I WOULD SHARE

THE DREAM TO FULFILL
AND THE TIME TO PREPARE
TO OPEN THE GATE TO HEAVEN ANEW
FOR THE GUARDIAN I AM
AND IN NAME MICHAEL I STAND
TILL THE DAY AT HEAVENS DOOR I SHALL WAIT
AND THE FIRST TO NEED ENTER THE GATE

ANNO DOMINI SPIRITUS SANCTUS, AMEN

(Poem written by ArchAngel Michael :wink: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnAZ2THVpE0 :D :D :D

Keep me safe, O God,
for in you I take refuge.

I said to the LORD, "You are my Lord;
apart from you I have no good thing."

LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup;
you have made my lot secure.

The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
surely I have a delightful inheritance.

I will praise the LORD, who counsels me;
even at night my heart instructs me.

I have set the LORD always before me.
Because he is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.

Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest secure,

because you will not abandon me to the grave,
nor will you let your Holy One see decay.

You have made known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2n65vDV4BA :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9S5z92tmZE :D :D :D

Again THANK YOU, Sue for Reviving it... MEMORIES, SWEET MEMORIES :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ijE0C8Ry6I :D :D :D

I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH EL´VIS.... :cry: :) :P :D :wink:

LOVE FOREVER AND EVER AMEN :D :D :D
Carola

Ka´rala

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]