It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: "Transcending The Present Plane"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:07 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha Ladies of LOVE... :D :D

Just had to put this message here.... :)

Quote:

By Dr. Robert Schuller

"For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you." --Luke 17:21

"Great dreams and great dreamers are never fulfilled--they are always transcended." Alfred North Whitehead said it. It's really true. The pyramiding principle and the laminating principle, which we studied earlier, are examples on the materialistic plane. On a spiritual level, faith does give us the power to transcend our present plane. It is possible to lose all awareness of the physical body when we are totally immersed in thought. A good illustration is fear. Many times people have been cut and bleeding but never noticed it until they felt the wetness of flowing blood.

In a different way, when I'm in the process of writing, I become so absorbed in thought that I become like the absent-minded professor, completely unaware of activities happening around me.

There are several "planes" of scientific reality. Many remain undiscovered. We think in terms of first, second, and third dimensions (length, height, and breadth). How about a fourth? And a fifth? What powers does a mind possess? What are the limits of the powers within you?

"The kingdom of God is within you," Jesus said. What are the ultimate dimensions implicit in this statement?

Miracles do happen!

Cases have been documented where cancer has spread throughout the body--and then the cancer miraculously disappeared. What forces are operating? What mysteries are at work? Considering all of the unknown realities that do exist in the known and the unknown universe, it is audacious, arrogant, and stupid to deny the possibility of a wonderful God working in all of us! Yes,

Faith says it is possible to transcend time and space!

Sending BUBBLES of LOVE all to YOU and over the world.... Image

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Carola, thank you for sharing this post, very interesting, true and reminding us of our unlimited potentials we have as human beings!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Sue-Lenora for bringing this back up I did miss it the first time so I thank you!! :D :D

Thank you Ka' rala for sharing this with us it is I do find it very interesting!!! :D :D

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
"For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you." --Luke 17:21

One of my favorite passages in the Bible. God is not way above us or somewhere out yonder. His Spirit dwells within each one of us. In our busy & sometimes pain filled lives, it is often easy to forget God is with us every minute of every day.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]