It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 10 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

That's true, Amanda!
Violet is a fitting addition to AMANDA! Yes, the Violet Flame of Saint Germain is a wonderful means to purify, protect and harmonize. I use it also in visualsation exercises.

I also looked for the meaning of Sarena and I found "princess" (Hebrew) and "golden" (Arabic).

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:20 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm sorry, Amanda, I meant Viola and not "Violet" :oops: . Your Spirit Name is very melodious and harmonious!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Never mind, Christine-Sarena! It means the same thing.

I find it a strong name. I'll meditate on it, yet my impression is that its vibration "fills" me completely when I "stand" on it. :wink: :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Julie,

Sharon Rose is a precious name! I feel like it suits your soul perfectly. (If you could see yourself through my eyes... And El'vis has a better vision than mine! 8))

Maybe if you could meditate on this name, you would know yourself better than the idea of you others ( :( ) passed to you. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Julie, when I read your Spirit name I remembered El'vis speaking of the Rose of Sharon and I am quoting it here:

Quote:
ROSE OF SHARON

Elvis said to me "The Rose of Sharon." I knew that this was in the Bible somewhere, but not were it was or what it meant.

I went to my trusty "New Age Bible Interpretations" volumes by Corinne Heline and found in the "Old Testament Vol. II":

Quote:
Song of Solomon II: 1, 2
I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys. As the lily among thorns, so is my love among daughters.

The Hebrew word for Nazareth means a flower and this flower is usually referred to as the lily. Thus, Jesus of Nazareth littery means "Jesus, the Flower" or "the Lily," that is, Jesus, the pure one. The body of the new race will be a flower body, beautiful and fragrant. Man's place in evolution is between the flower kingdom and the gods. Both the rose and the lily refer to the awakening of certain centers of spiritual power in the body of man. The rose symbolizes the postive force and the lily the negative.

In this same volume, Heline states that the Hebrew letter Pe means "mouth" and that at a certain point in development a human being speaks "the divine creative word...Pe is sometimes called a star and again a rose."

Elvis: The Flower body and the Pure Gem body are both living energies radiating the LIGHT of the future human DNA. The flower is the first, etheric unfolding and the gem is the full radiance. The gem is also the "star," so to say the Star body or the Pure Gem body one and the same.

The Rose of Sharon is the rose or potential being of Light in every living thing that continues to grow inside you dispite the turmoil of the world. It unfolds with the dew fresh upon it every morning and grows where no foot may crush it or blade destory it.

I ask you to take the Rose of Sharon into meditation and allow it's hidden truth to be revealed to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:10 pm 
So my Spirit Name is Barbara Lea or Lee, Super Thank You Elvis I know I won't forget this Name! So I well start going by Barbara Lea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Barbara Lea is such a strong and beautiful name! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:38 pm 
Thank You Maia for helping us with this, I Love my name and Thank You Amanda it is a very Strong name, I like yours to. Viola was my GrandMothers Name, I have alwasy thought that was a pretty name. Barbara Lea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I am trying to figure out why he gave me the name Alna.

I like it but does anybody knows what it means.

Maia how did you receive this message. Did he first gave you our names and then the names he preffered.

Please tell us more, how it went.

Nadine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:34 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you SO much El'vis for giving all of us, through Maia all of these beautiful Spirit names. :D I find it interesting that my Spirit name has the same "root" name and that there is not too much variance from my birth name. :) Can anyone please help me with what my Spirit name means? I've tried finding out, but so far it's been to no avail. :? Whatever it means, having it somehow makes me feel closer to El'vis and to also being on the right PATH of LIGHT and LOVE that each of us strives for! :D

Page 2 of 10 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next