It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: OUR GARDEN
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:13 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my Angels... :D :D

As you ALL know a lot is happening to me these last couple of months.... I really CAN write a book about it, but then again I know that everybody here on ELC can do that :wink: My HEART SINGS, SINGS, SINGS

The Master of LOVE :wink: brought us, MICHAEL and ME together.... I finally found my TRUE soulmate.... I THANK THE LORD and PRAISE HIS NAME....

and I keep thinking about the words I get from Above:
"I didn´t said it would be easy, but I said it was worth it" and REALLY IT WAS.... to find your DIVINE LOVE....

Also I wanted to share something else: I can remember that when Gerrit was touched in 2003.... he wrote a line in the bible saying: "ADAM must FORGIVE EVE"

AND HE DID :D :D :D FINALLY!!!!

WE, Michael and me..... :oops: invite YOU ALL to plant a flower into OUR GARDEN. And like El´vis said: Think of what that flower may be - what it looks like and it's color and fragrance. It need not be a known variety of plant in your world. You may create your own if you wish. There is also always room in OUR garden for another loving flower. All the love that is sent to US, WE send out into everything that is, for no one can "own" love. We are only vessels to transport it and, like butteflies, pollenate from one soul to another the loving stream...
THE NECTAR OF THE DIVINE.....

MY DEAR ANGELS, LET US SING TOGETHER WITH THE PURE JOY OF GOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4YqAs40E2o

OUR GARDEN

BLUE BUTTERFLY KISSES
AND BLUE TRUE BLUE ROSES
THAT IS HOW OUR GARDEN BEGAN

RIVERS OF NECTAR AND DEW MADE OF HONEY
THAT IS HOW OUR GARDEN GREW

TWO CHILDREN LONGING
TWO CHILDREN LOVING
FOR TRUE LOVE AND NATURES DIVINE

A LOVE FOR LORD JESUS
A LOVE FOR EACH OTHER
AND A LOVE FOR OUR GOD DIVINE

OUR ADAM MICHAEL HE PLANTED
AND OUR EVE CAROLA SHE NURTURED
THE SEEDS THAT WERE PLANTED EACH DAY

WITH LOVE AND WITH KISSES
THAT EACH OF US MISSES
AND LONG FOR EACH AND EVERY DAY

OUR EVE SHE CALLS CHILDREN
TO COME PLANT MORE FLOWERS
TO HELP THIS BEAUTIFUL GARDEN GROW

OUR ADAM HE WATCHES
AND PLANTS THESE NEW WILD FLOWERS
FOR NOW IT'S OUR GARDEN TO GROW
AND OUR LORD GOD WILL SET ALL FLOWERS AGLOW
WITH LOVE AND MORE ETERNAL LOVE TO SHOW, AMEN

ANNO DOMINI SPIRITUS SANCTUS, AMEN

Quote:
"THE TIME IS COMING," declares the LORD, 'when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them, ' declares the LORD. 'This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time,' declares the LORD. 'I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,' declares the LORD. 'For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.....

LOVE ALWAYS

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:39 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Carola,

I believe am still missing something,

Who is this Michael you are talking about,
you mean archangel Michael?

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

miracle wrote:
Carola,
I believe am still missing something,
Who is this Michael you are talking about,
you mean archangel Michael?

Hi Carola, I have to say I'm still a little confused too because I thought you were already married to Gert.
So I too wonder who this Michael is. Maybe I misunderstood your relationships? :roll:
Regardless, I wish you all happiness but hope you can clarify. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:40 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

...some confusion on my side, too :roll: :wink: :oops: ,Carola.Maybe you could explainfor those who are not understanding :oops:
ANYWAY, MY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Carola,

You have the whole picture but we have only seen a few strokes of your "painting", not enough to understand. We sure accompany you with our hearts blindly, but maybe we could admire the better the painting of your life if we had some more clues... All the same: LOVE YA!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:53 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

SWEET ALOHA my ANGELS.... :D :D :D :D

I`M SO SORRY :oops: :oops: ..... FORGIVE ME, my Friends..... FOR ME IT IS ALL SO CLEAR... but I WILL TRY TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAS HAPPENED and I will GIVE your my WORDS and FEELINGS and also messages I get FROM ABOVE, I´m really guided by the HOLY SPIRIT, truly I AM.... SO REALLY HOPE and Pray that YOU WILL UNDERSTAND my PAINTING (thank you Amanda) I truly KNOW THAT NOTHING IN OUR LIVES is a COINCIDENCE... But we ALL know that......

Quote:
El'vis / Rhama Azul - my home - 9/07/06

I live in this home now. I have re-created it here (in Numis'OM). I have manifested my own garden surrounding the house. Each flower, tree and plant shimmers in rainbow hues when love enters their being. When people pray or think loving thoughts of my life as "Elvis" it is received in my garden as an extension of my own soul vibration. I send also from my home and garden, the loving streams to humanity and to the earth I left behind. Because I am still very much active as "Elvis" in your world - through the loving feelings of so many people - I continue to "be" him in a certain aspect of my nature and to transmit to your world through "Elvis" the sense of love and peace I so wished to offer and to RECEIVE in that lifetime.

There is a blue rose bush I created (with thought) I call the "Angel Bell," as is rings a sweet and melodious sound whenever the angelics are near (as they often are here).

YOU ALL ARE SO PRECIOUS TO ME... We truly are the BLUE ROSE BUSH...
El´vis created in his Heavenly Garden.... The Master of LOVE...
THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVEN US EL´VIS....

AND I KNOW... IN THIS WORLD FULL OF LIES, THE TRUTH IS BOUND TO SOUND A LITTLE STRANGE... But I`M TELLING YOU my sweet Angels IT IS TRUE...

These are the WORDS I have to give YOU... to explain the BLue Rose Bush..... to explain WHO WE ARE here at ELC.... THE CIRCLE of "E"... BUT BELIEVE ME WE TRULY ARE PREPARING THE WAY FOR THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE...

......At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish and five were wise. The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
"At midnight the cry rang out: 'Here's the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!'
"Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. The foolish ones said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.'
" 'No,' they replied, 'there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.'
"But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.
"Later the others also came. 'Sir! Sir!' they said. 'Open the door for us!'
"But he replied, 'I tell you the truth, I don't know you.'
"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.......

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

Quote:
Elvis has informed me that his soul now resides in the higher spiritual earth-world of Numis'OM...a name Thoth has given me for the bridge-like membrane between this physical reality and the building "New Earth Star."

The New Earth Star is being created by the New Earth Hologram that soul's of this world on many levels of a astral and spiritual existence, as well as this physical one, are creating together.

When one "dies" to this physical world, they transition into an astral earth-world - one of many levels of astral states attached to this physical world. Numis'OM at first appearance, does not seem much different than just another higher spiritual (a grade up from astral) world of the earth daisy-chain. However, it is crucially different. The following are some of the major similarities and differences between them.

Similarities

Souls can manifest through thought - create buildings of shining hologram-like substance, the "bodies" they choose to appear in (or just light forms). On the astral levels it is more like a very similar duplicate of earth, only those who are with you are all on the same frequency more-or-less, so there is very little dis-harmony. You have the opportunity to complete a desire role (like being a great artist). On the higher spiritual worlds there is no dis-harmony, you create with thought as well, but it is more for pure joy than personal ego desire. In both the astral and higher spiritual states you will be with souls you know and love...from your last life as well as other lifetimes, and souls who have never incarnated on earth whom you love as well, since you have been back HERE to this HOME many times. There are temples of healing and learning and great masters there with you to guide you. ALL THIS IS TRUE OF NUMIS'OM AS WELL.

Differences

The main and most significant difference is that with the other astral and higher spiritual worlds of earth, they are all focused on aiding the development of souls in the physical earth. Souls for the most part, are re-born there to learn and grow through their karmic actions. In Numis'OM the DAISY-CHAIN IS BROKEN! No longer will physical earth be the last on the chain, as the major portion of it will ASCEND into the New Earth Star via it's first-stage of Numis'OM. Until the "Ascension" souls in Numis'OM focus and prepare FOR that Ascension and not to just keep turning souls back into earth again and again. When some souls DO re-incarnate from Numis'OM (before Asension of the planet), they do so from an entirely different perspective on the nature of souls and their oneness with divinity. They would thus return WITH THAT GIFT TO OFFER THE REST OF US!

Numis'OM NOW is about creating awareness in the souls who still feel tied to the physical earth (via karma and re-incarnation) that this continuing wheel is NO LONGER NECESSARY.

The "Temples" of Numis'OM are each under the vibration of a specific Master Intelligence. When souls enter the "OM" so they are drawn to the Master / Master Temple where they can most easily awaken. They will of course, move on at some point. Numis'OM is only a first stage to the entire New Earth Star of many levels of spiritual attunement.

You do not have to wait for Ascension to be in Numis"OM. When you pass from this mortal coil you may enter it directly...OR you may enter another "world" and then when ready, move directly from there into the "OM". THIS IS WHAT ELVIS DID. First he went into another realm for healing on certain levels. Then at some point, he entered the "OM".

How does one get to enter it? Through true, inner spiritual desire to do so. To let nothing else become more important to you that your HEART LIGHT. You do not have to perfect this...you only have to repeatedly and sincerely affirm it over and over and over...in your every thought, word and dee. "I DESIRE ONLY THE BLAZING OF MY HEART LIGHT." Even when you fail to keep this affirmation...GO BACK TO IT. NEVER GIVE UP. Elvis didn't.

The really good news is that you don't have to wait to "cross over" to experience the essence, the reality and the beauty of Numis'OM in your life now. There is always that connection through your SOUL. You can go there in your dreams, visions and feeling body at any time.

I FOUND OUT.... THIS IS SO VERY TRUE.....IT IS TRUE DIVINE LOVE.... A LOVE YOU JUST CANNOT DESCRIBE.... YOU FEEL IT... AND YOU REALLY DON´T WANT TO LET GO... MY CUP OVERFLOWS RIGHT KNOW....

On the day I was Touched on the 1st November 2006 I knew something would happen, because otherwise this wouldn´t happen to me.... to our Family...
And All the time I was thinking WHY ME LORD.... I´m just an odinary girl/woman from the North... from next door, you know... but I knew and know I have a mission here on earth... as EL´VIS had as we ALL HAVE...
We all are part of God´s Masterplan....
I had many "tests" to show my LOVE for the LORD... I have been dancing on the street like DAVID did..... And believe me you would do it too..... I CRY A LOT, still crying a lot, because of this WORLD...
I´ve been praying and knocking on HEAVEN´s DOOR... on Valentine´s DAY.... under a BIG TREE... FOR THAT I WAS ARRESTED... BUt just for a little while.... They releashed me after a couple of hours... They told me and I know, because Gerrit told me too... that if it was 2007 years ago, I would be on that cross too.... And I´m aware of that... BUT I KNOW WHO I AM...
I`M NOT FROM HERE... I KNOW THAT NOW... I GIVE MY LIFE FREELY TO THE LORD... placed my SOUL in the HANDS of JESUS.... IT HAD TO BE.... Since 07 Februar 2007 I´m patiently (at least I try) waiting for the Lord Jesus Christ to take me HOME... To TAKE US ALL HOME.

http://switchboard.real.com/player/emai ... 27%5F1.mp3

http://switchboard.real.com/player/emai ... 21%5F1.mp3

OHHH I have soooo much to tell you, but I don´t have much time... I HAVE TO GO NOW, BUT I WILL TRY TO COME BACK TO FINISH MY STORY... MY WALK WITH JESUS...

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND MISS YOU ALL....

OUR FATHER IS BLESSING US ALL....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm8d-wTsBKg

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever. ISAIAH 40:8 NIV

How important is it to write out our thoughts and feelings? I'm so glad God decided to put His thoughts and feelings into the written word! I love to know that He thinks about us constantly and carries us in the palm of His hand. I'm thrilled to learn about His character and read about the experiences others have had in His presence. Words have power--and we have the privilege of preserving them in our journals every day.
When we take time to record memories, journal our prayers, and write down our thoughts, we truly give ourselves a gift to be opened over and over again. We can recall times of laughter, be encouraged by God's faithfulness in difficult situations, and feel a sense of comfort by expressing and managing the emotions He's given to us. It feels good to revisit the joys and even the struggles in our lives, because God is working in us and building our trust through every circumstance. We never outgrow His gentle and wise instruction. We never graduate from the learning process.
As another school year begins, we might all use it as a little nudge to begin an "essay" on the days God gives us on earth. No due dates, no grading scales, simply an opportunity to appreciate the gift of the written word--and a chance to allow God to encourage our hearts and remind us of His unconditional love and continued faithfulness. Our journals can become one of our favorite reads...and perhaps one of our greatest teachers......

Just wanted to add these words...

I LOVE YOU... and will be back as I find the right time and moment to finish my STORY...

Sending you ALL BUBBLES OF LOVE... and to little MISHA... she just came to my mind... :roll: :D

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:23 am 
Site Admin

Thank you so much dear sweet Carola for sharing these very meaningful and special words with us. :D I, too send all of my love to you and Michael for a future filled with happiness, joy, laughter and ALL of God's many blessings to you ALWAYS to hold in your hearts. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

REALLY I DO, sweet Angels..... THANK YOU from THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND SOUL AS YOU KNOW.... :D :wink:

I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND BY AND BY... WHAT IS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE.... in OUR LIVES....but YOU ALL FEEL THE DIVINE LOVE AROUND HERE :oops: :D I´m POSTING EVERYWHERE... now.... "lol"

HALLELUJA PRAISE THE LORD... :P

LOVE
Ka´rala

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:17 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Ka'rala,

As you are drinking fully from the CUP OF LOVE, so the sacred drunkness of that Wine is filling your Heart with the Spirit of God.

No words could never express the beauty of the Lovers dance and the Joy of the Hearts meeting in ONEness, for ever and ever.
:) :)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next