It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 6 of 8 [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: SEE THE LIVING CHRIST IN YOURSELF
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:13 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha :D :D

A message from Jesus

My joy is full, for truly I AM the Living Christ, and I AM in all life. Thus, I can speak through and express myself through all of life. Now you experience me speaking through another or rather through one God Flame, yet I AM the same Christ that is in all. And what you need to do, what I desire you to do, is to NOT look at the people that I am speaking through in this particular way as being any different from or above yourselves.

I desire you to look in the mirror and see that the Living Christ is also in you, and thus the Living Christ can speak through you, as you hear me speaking through another. I know this will give you some trepidation. For I can speak through you in many different ways.

You do not need to say who it is that is speaking. The people to whom you are speaking do not need to know. They simply need to sense the light that flows through your words, as they become cups that contain my essence, thereby entering their beings and re-igniting their flame or reawakening their memory of who they are.

Truly, every spiritual teaching can be said to be about one thing—the reawakening of people to their true identity as sons and daughters of God. And it is only through the consciousness of the Christ that they can know and accept that they are sons and daughters of God. For truly, as I said 2,000 years ago, no man knoweth the father save the son or to whomsoever the son might reveal him (Matthew 11:27). Thus you can know God only through the Christ consciousness, and thus you can accept yourself as a son or daughter of God only when you have some measure of the Christ consciousness.

And that Christ consciousness must come from the universal Christ mind, but most people on Earth cannot make contact with that universal Christ mind. And thus they need the Word made flesh, the Living Christ in embodiment, or the Living Christ speaking through someone in embodiment, to make contact with that Christ consciousness, and therefore have the reawakening of who they are, their true sense of identity, so they can accept themselves for who they truly are.

I know that you will look at this with some trepidation and some fear, for it is natural that at the beginning stages of the path, you do have fear. And it is a fear that springs from many levels of your being, including the ego, but even your soul, even the Conscious You, can have some fear of what will happen if you accept the Living Christ in your being and accept that you are a son or daughter of God. Because truly, when you fully accept that, your life will change—it will never be the same.

So there is always a fear of letting go of that which you know, that with which you are familiar, that which gives you a sense of comfort and stability in a world that is always changing. But my beloved, we can help you overcome that fear if you are willing to let it go. But we cannot take it from you unless you are willing to give it to us. And thus, it must be you who makes the decision that you are willing to face your fear, so that you can see that it limits you, that it is unreal. And so that you can decide that you no longer want it, and thereby let it go.

There are so many of you who are so much closer than you think to reaching a level of consciousness where you can be the instrument for the Living Christ. Again, you need not necessarily stand in front of a group of people. You can speak the Living Word in a conversation with others, that is not an ordinary conversation talking about worldly things, but an extraordinary conversation because you are allowing the Living Christ to flow through you. And that Living Christ can then transform the other person because the Living Christ knows exactly what to say and how to say it to awaken that particular person, in whatever state of consciousness he or she is in at the moment.

The Living Christ can give a person the precise key that the person needs to take the next step on the spiritual path, whatever that might be, which you often will not know with your outer mind. And so if you are willing to be the instrument, truly the Living Christ can speak through you and thereby you can ignite the heart flame of another person, you can reawaken that memory. And that is how the Living Christ spreads throughout the Earth—from heart to heart.

This is how Christianity spread in the early days, when those who went out and preached did not come out with a written book, with a scripture or with a set doctrine. They spoke the Living Word and it was the Living Word that ignited hearts for Christ. And when those hearts were ignited, they came to a point where they were no longer afraid to let the Living Christ speak through them. And thus, the Christian movement spread like rings in the water, which is the only way it could spread in the ancient world—and which is the only true way it can spread today and transform the world to the maximum capacity.

Truly, you can do much through a book. Truly, you can do much through a website. But ultimately, the most important way for the Living Christ to expand itself in this world is from heart to heart. And you must realize that, truly, the Living Christ can express itself through your heart as you see it expressed through the hearts of others.

But how can this happen in you? It can happen only if you are willing to multiply the talents instead of burying them in the ground. And why do you bury your talents in the ground? Because of fear. There is only that reason. And so again, we return to the fact that you must confront your fears, one at a time. Confront your fears of letting the Living Christ speak through you, thereby transforming another person and transforming yourself in the process. I truly will help you, if you apply to my heart and the heart of Mother Mary. We will help you see what it is that you fear, why you fear it and why your fear is unreal, why it is unnecessary.

You must begin, you must multiply the talents. And we can do no MORE, until you decide to close the figure-eight flow by multiplying the talents so that you are willing to become more, and so that you too can become the instruments for the Living Christ.

You can do this in any situation in life. Some of you have professions where you counsel other people. Well, would you not rather counsel people from the level of the Christ mind than from the level of the worldly mind? Some of you do not counsel people in your occupations but you interact with people in other ways. And you will be amazed how, when you open your heart, the Living Christ will, in seemingly ordinary situations, bring forth some morsel of truth, charged with light, that will transform another person. And they are suddenly awakened and realize, “This is what I have always been looking for, this is the answer I wanted.” Or they realize, “I need to change my life, I cannot go on like this any longer.”

And when you see this happen to other people, as many of you have already seen, you will feel the joy that I feel when the Living Christ is allowed to enter the heart of a person in embodiment and transform that person and lift them up. For truly, the Living Christ has only one desire and that is to raise up all life. And that is why you see that when people embody the Living Christ, they have no other desire than to raise up all of life... They have come to that point of surrender that they simply want to serve, and they want to raise up all life instead of raising up only one part of life, namely themselves.

But what is to stop you from coming to that same point? Only your fears, and your fears are unreal. So what keeps you from being who you truly are and expressing who you truly are is simply unreality. And thus – again – when you see the Living Christ in another, do not idolize that person. Do not put them up on a pedestal as people have done to me for 2,000 years and as people in almost every spiritual movement on Earth have done to the leader or leaders of that organization.

Because what is it you do when you allow yourself to think that even though you see Christ in another, that Christ can only express itself through that person? Well, when you say or think that Christ cannot express itself through you, you are denying the Christ in you.

You might be affirming the Christ in another person, but you are denying the Living Christ in yourself, and thus you are denying me the opportunity to enter your being. Please, do not deny me. I have no other intention than to raise you up and set you free from your fears and limitations. I come only with LOVE. I have no other desire than to let my love flow through you, so that you can feel the fullness of my love and my joy, flowing through your being 24 hours a day for the rest of your life on Earth and then even beyond.

Thus, my beloved hearts, SEE the Christ in yourself and allow that Christ to be born this Christmas season, and then allow it to express itself through you. Truly, I seal you now in the Flame of the fullness of my joy, the fullness of the joy of the Living Christ. In the name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit and the Divine Mother, it is done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g319FWrHxmY :D :D

LOVE
Ka´rala

"Dance and play with joy. For you have been given a beautiful life to fulfill all of your dreams.
I stand beside you each step of the way, encouraging, guiding and loving you with all my heart.
Remember, I am with you always, cheering you on as you create and bless the world with the beauty of YOU"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9KMdLGewK4 :wink: :D

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

A message that brings Truth and Love within.

It brings also the notion of how FEAR stops us from reaching the Christ Light in our heart. It reminds me the equation:

LOVE oposite to FEAR

Quote:
Because what is it you do when you allow yourself to think that even though you see Christ in another, that Christ can only express itself through that person? Well, when you say or think that Christ cannot express itself through you, you are denying the Christ in you.

Elvis spoke about denying oneself, also. Once, it's told (can't remember the source) he did speak aabout it to his entorage at his own home. He signed a book using that concept, when giving it as a present to one of his friends. Maybe someone else remember better the anecdote.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my Ladies :D :D

THANK YOU for your words and feelings and thoughts about this message !! :D

FEAR and LOVE :wink:
When we take the outer approach, our decisions are based on fear....
And when they are based on fear, we are hesitating to open our mind to any ideas that seem to go beyond our existing belief system...

BUT WITH AN OPEN MIND.... :D :wink:
Sweet Ladies... I´m SOO GRATEFULL that our souls TOUCHED eachother.... This wunderfull path we are walking together in our own shoes :wink: is such a GIFT from GOD, WHAT A LOVE.... WHAT A FAMILY.... and we all FEEL that it leads us to a higher state of consciousness in which we have moved out of fear and embraced a higher spiritual understanding based on LOVE... We have literally allowed a higher mind to be in us, as that higher mind was also in Jesus.... and El´vis :D ... and Mother Mary... Budda...as it is in all of US... GROWING AND GLOWING... and HELPING EACHOTHER ALONG THE ROAD :wink: as Elvis said it....I LOVE YOU....

"Let that mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus..... :D

I`M SO GRATEFULL.... THANK YOU FAHTER for BLESSING US SOOOO MUCH !!!

"perfect love casts out all fear"

HOME is where the HEART IS :D :wink:

You are IS as I AM.....

The I’s together form IS....

and if you create from IS you will be creating from the White Light.... :D :wink:

LOVE
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTa32Jb_OUo :D

The Circle of "E" :D

I also wanted to share a vision from Pamela.... I JUST LOVED IT and FEEL SO GREAT TO READ and reminded me of you Amanda, because you also can bring dreams and vision into words so perfectly :D :D !!!!

"Jesus and I have visited with each other during meditations, visions and dreams. Once, he walked toward me through a field of lilies with a white horse and Mother Mary. Then suddenly I was transformed into a seed of wheat that instantly grew into a sprout of wheat in the sunlight. As I became the grains of wheat at the tip of the stalk, the sunlight flooded and warmed me.

Pamela

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for sharing this beautiful vision that was very real and profound. In this vision,

The lilies represented souls that are ready to blossom into a more spiritual state of consciousness. The prince on a white horse represents the Holy Christ self of each person. It is literally the Christ self that comes to sweep people away into the Paradise of the Christ consciousness.

In your case, when you obtain union with your Christ self, you can serve as the prince on the white horse for a group of souls that are waiting for you to show them the way to attain Christ consciousness.

The wheat is a symbol of the fact that Jesus has planted the seed of the Christ consciousness in your soul. When you allow it to grow, you too can become the Bread of Life so that you can share the Christ consciousness that you become with others.

Wheat is simply a symbol for the Bread of Life, but it is not the Bread of Life. The Bread of life is the Christ consciousness, or more specifically, the wisdom of the Christ consciousness...

LOVE
Ka´rala

Taking Care of God Business :D :D :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djDKk-GMOjQ :wink:

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you, Ka'rala! :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: SWEET ALOHA
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You are cordially invited to

ImageA WEDDING CELEBRATION!!!Image

Bridegroom: Jesus Christ

Date and Time: Only the Lord knows

Place: In your heart....

He'll meet you there
(You'll hear Him knock.)

Attire: Come as you are...work cloths are okay

He'll be washing our clothes anyway. He said something about new white robes and crowns for everyone.

Price: Admission is free.

He's already paid for everyone.

He says you wouldn't have been able to afford it anyway...
it cost Him everything He had. But you do need to accept the invitation!!

Refreshments: A supper that promises to be out of this world!

Gift Suggestions: Your obedient heart....

He's one of those people who already has everything else.
He's very generous in return though....
Just wait until you see what He has for you!

For Your Enjoyment: Peace, Truth, Light, Life, Love,

also Communion with God, Forgiveness, Miracles, Healing, Power, Eternity in Paradise, Contentment, and much more!

R.S.V.P. Very Important!

Please let Him know ahead so He can reserve a spot for you at the table.
Hope to see you there :D :D :D !

You can read more about this wonderful event in the Bible in the book of Revelation Chapter 19

(This invitation is adapted from one received today. Thanks to the author of the original.)

The bridegroom descends upon the bride who has made herself ready. I, Jesus, anoint your soul as my bride. Will you accept me as your bridegroom?

If you will.... then receive me.....
We shall be one in spirit and one in flesh. There shall be no barriers between us. There shall be no space between us. There shall be no secrets between us.
That which I know, you shall know.
Ask and you shall receive.

I anoint you with my spirit, the Holy Spirit of God. Will you accept this anointing?

If you will.... then, take my cup and drink all of it. Withhold nothing from me, and I shall withhold nothing from you. Give me all of your human consciousness, all of your mortality, all of your limitations, all of your sense of separation from God and from me, give me all that is less than Christ perfection in your consciousness, being an world, and in return I shall give you all of our Father’s Kingdom.

You and I have always been brother and sister. We shall be more than brother and sister. We shall be husband and wife through the alchemical marriage of your soul to your Holy Christ self and through that Holy Christ self to me, your Jesus.

Leave now your father and your mother, leave now your mortal existence, your mortal state of consciousness and cleave only onto me, your husband.

I am with you always, even unto the end of the Age of Pisces and the Age of Aquarius. I am with you as close as your breath. When you breathe in, you breathe in my Spirit directly from my Father, our Father. When you breathe out, you breathe out my Spirit unto the Earth and all people whom you meet.

Meditate on your breath. See how you breathe in the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ and breathe out my Spirit upon all life. Allow your breath to become the inbreath and the outbreath of God.

Let that love be in you which is in your Father who is beyond the world. Let that love flow freely to all. Give without conditions. Give without wants. Give without expecting a particular reaction from those who do or do not receive the Father’s love through you.

It is not your love to give or to withhold. It is God’s love, and God gives it freely to all. You are the open door for that love, and you must never shut that door by setting up conditions in your mind. Simply let God’s love flow, and God’s perfect love shall cast out all fear from your own being and from the beings of all people who will open their hearts to God’s love as it flows through you.

God’s love does not come from you; it flows through you. God’s love comes from God, the pure state of God that has not yet taken on form. God’s love is formless, yet it can transform all form into the original perfection of God. God conceived everything in perfection. God wants to see everything restored to the purity of his original vision. The restoration of God’s Kingdom on Earth cannot be accomplished through the human consciousness or even through the most pure form of human love. The restoration of God’s Kingdom on earth can be accomplished only through the pure, unconditional love of God.

However, because God has given humans the gift of free will, even the pure love of God can only flow into this world through the chalice of a soul who is willing to be the open door. You are such as soul, and this is your deepest and innermost soul desire.

Be the open door which no human can shut. The Christ consciousness truly is the open door. Therefore, a soul can be the open door only when that soul becomes one with the Christ through the alchemical marriage. Through that perfect union, the soul is no longer alone and the soul loses all attachments to the things of this world. The soul who was born of flesh is now reborn through union with the bridegroom, the Christ flame that I uphold for the Earth.

Cleave unto me, your husband, your Jesus. Turn and face the Sun of my Presence and let the shadows of the Earth fade away in the all-pervading light of the noonday Sun of God.

The time is now at hand. The acceptable time is now. You have made yourself ready. You are the acceptable offering. Let go of all else. Let go of all lesser identity and be that which you are in our Father’s kingdom. God has made you perfect in the beginning, now let God make you perfect in the end.

Accept that you are God individualized. You were never separated from God or from me, your Jesus. I said: “I am with you always,” and I have kept that promise. I was always as close as your own heartbeat, your breath. You have now reached the point in your soul’s spiritual unfoldment where you can fully accept who you are in God, where you can fully accept and know that you are one with me. Let all sense of unworthiness fade away.

Accept that you, the soul created by God, are worthy to inherit your Father’s Kingdom, even while you are here on Earth in this physical body. This body will be raised up into the perfection of God, in God’s good time.
Accept me as your bridegroom, accept that you are my bride. Give yourself up to our oneness and accept that oneness. Let all lesser sense of identity fade away and embrace your new identity as a Daughter of God walking the Earth in the full glory of your Christhood.

Let us be up and doing and let us be about our Father’s business. Many are waiting for a sign, and that sign will be the Word of God that flows from our lips...... :D :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJJFldeu9vM :P :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-u_MHfdws4 :D :D :D :D

Quote:
Elvis smiled at me and said, "You know, they are all just trying to understand why they are alive and what it's all about. It sacres people sometimes. And those who are scared the most are like a dog lost on an unfamilar street...they bite and snarl alot! But I love them all...just like the Master (Jesus) does. I have been in His Presence here (where he is now) and he is not a towering giant but a precious light the surrounds and warms and loves you. He showed me the truth that we are all God's handiwork. One touch of His loving hand and all the masks just fall away! It makes me laugh in the heart to see the JOY when a soul realizes it doesn't have to wear the mask anymore! I witness this here all the time."

Taking Care of God Business :wink:

LOVE
Ka´rala :D :D

http://elviscandlelight.ning.com/video/ ... Video:2362

I just LOVED it, sweet Amanda :D :D ... so I put your beautifull Christmas Celebration film here also :wink: NEVER ENDING LOVE :D :D

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsebDbfo_wY :D :D

LOVE
Ka´rala

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Ka'rala, for your beautiful inspiring postings!!!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Ka'rala, for your beautiful inspiring postings!!!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:17 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Image Made by Maia :D :D

ALL GLORY TO GOD, Our Father.... WHAT A LOVE.... DIVINE LOVE.... BLISSFULL LOVE :D :D :D :D

"We are all Children of the same God. We are all part of the one spiritual Source. And, we are all destined to return to our Creator, our Mother/Father, our God..... " :D :D (words from Edgar Cayce :wink:

http://www.spiritmythos.org/TM/medkeys/rhama_azul.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3-KBTCRok :D :D :D

ImageA New Star Image

Bright Star shining in the night,
a calm wind whispers through the branches of a nearby Birch tree.

Illumination all around,
as the Stars above tell the Stories of Ages gone by.

What is this Story as it is unfolding,
the Star growing each and every night.

Traversing Time and Space,
seemingly full of Grace,
it does move on its own accord.

Revelation will bear witness,
as that final Day draws near.

The Love, the Joy, in its full Glory,
will be felt that Day all around.

The search will be over,
the Story is told,
and all share in that wondrous Light.

A Proclamation,
a Truth revealed,
as those still in that Light disappear,
and God's Home shown to those that are so Dear....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g319FWrHxmY :D :D

Taking care of our Father´s Business :wink:

LOVE
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNnUZx2bCck :P

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Sue :D and HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL ... :D :D :D

So many things are happening here... for the good as you can read in my posts... I don´t have that much time to catch up, but for sure I will be guided to the posts I have to read :D :D

This is all so EXITING!!! I found out that walking the spiritual path is a process whereby I came to see that true salvation means overcoming the illusion of seperation between me and God, the Infinite... :D

True Salvation is the Path of ONENESS :D :D

LOVE FOREVER TRUE :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g00410_0pBc :D :D

LOVE
Ka´rala

Ka´rala

Page 6 of 8 [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next