My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject: In your patience possess your soul
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:26 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

From the Heart of Jesus to YOU through Kim :D :D

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. At inner levels you are truly worthy to be my bride, my messenger and a Peacemaker for the Earth. The flesh, or rather the outer consciousness, still cannot accept this identity and calling. This is nothing strange or nothing new. I have gone through this phase, and so has any other ascended master. When you reach a certain point on your personal path, you will go through a phase where you already are and unascended master at inner levels, yet your outer consciousness cannot accept that identity. The shift in your sense of identity has been happening for a long time, but it must happen gradually.

In your patience, possess your soul. However, let not your patience become indulgence or procrastination. There is a fine line, a razor’s edge, that leads to maximum progress. Simply be aware that this process will take time, and that while it is undergoing, you will swing somewhat back and forth between the human and divine consciousness.

However, also be aware of the need to discern between the Christ consciousness and the human consciousness and to always choose the Christ consciousness when you become aware that you are in the human consciousness. In other words, do not indulge the human consciousness, and yet do not blame yourself for shifting into it on a regular basis. Simply be mindful, and as your awareness increases, make the conscious choice and the conscious efforts to focus more and more on the Christ consciousness.

Rome was not built in a day. The Christ consciousness is not built in a day or even in a lifetime. Oh, if I could only make all Christians understand that my Christ consciousness did not suddenly appear as if by a miracle or an act of God. I had to work for that Christ consciousness; I had to walk the very same spiritual path that all human beings have the capacity to walk—if only they are willing. Why do they insist on making an idol out of me and thereby making me and my teaching useless? Why will they not see that I am the example for all to follow?

It is simply because they are not willing to take responsibility for themselves and for their own salvation. It is so easy to put it all upon someone else and say that Jesus Christ is our Savior and he alone can save us. If you accept that there is a path and that your progress on that path is the result of making right choices, then the burden of making those choices is suddenly on you. If you do not make it into the Kingdom of Heaven, then it is because you made wrong choices. You cannot blame anyone, including Jesus Christ or God.

However, what is the advantage of having someone to blame? Why do you need to blame anyone, including yourself? It is easy to select an outer Savior in an attempt to take all responsibility away from yourself. People fear that by accepting responsibility, they must inevitably accept blame for their faults and shortcomings. However, blame is a product of the human consciousness and it has no reality in God.

God gave people free will, and thereby he gave them the capacity to make wrong choices. Why would God blame his children for exercising the gift of free will, which he has given them? God has no conditionality or blame. God simply sends all of his children unconditional and undying love. Perfect love casts out all blame. Perfect love is love and truth in perfect union; it is the flame of Loving Truth. You were created from that flame. Allow your light to shine and give all whom you meet the gift of Loving Truth. Surrender all conditions for giving and simply allow that Loving Truth, that you are, to flow through this outer form and let the chips fall where they may. [Other people might have different God Flames, but any God Flame will consume fear and guilt/blame.]

Every human being is an individualization of God, no matter what their present level of consciousness. You understand that you can withhold nothing from God as you perceive God in the highest manifestation. You must make a mental adjustment so that you see that all people are simply God wearing a disguise.

Therefore, to withhold nothing from God has a twofold meaning. You must withhold none of your human consciousness, none of your outer life, from the God on high. Yet, at the same time you must withhold none of your Loving Truth from the God that is in disguise.

Withhold nothing from me, and I shall withhold nothing from you. This promise was given by God, and I Jesus, your bridegroom, reinforce that promise. Give and you shall receive, so that you have more to give. Withhold and you shall not receive and therefore you will have less to give. Human beings have created the false concept that before you can give you must have. This is false, because a human beings can never own God’s love. However, a human being can be the chalice, the instrument, through which God’s love can stream into this world. Do not seek to own God’s truth and God’s love. Instead, seek to remove all conditions and all conditionality in your consciousness that can impede the free flow of God’s Loving Truth through you.

Let it all go. Lose your outer life, your mortal consciousness, your conditions and agendas for my sake, and I will give you eternal life. You already have that eternal life, and if you keep going and learning, you will soon see it manifest in all aspects of your consciousness, being and world

Do not seek to own God’s truth and God’s love. Do not seek understanding for its own sake. Seek understanding in order to give that understanding to all whom you meet. There are millions of people on this planet that you will not meet in this lifetime. Why do you meet the people that you do meet? Because at some level they are ready to receive something from you. It is true that not everyone is ready to receive the fullness of what you have to give or rather what God has to give through you. Therefore, you must be sensitive to each person. However, you must not judge or evaluate them with the human consciousness but allow God to give you the words to give them. And then you must not seek to second-guess God, but simply tell them what comes to you in your heart.

I am your Jesus. I love you with the unconditional and undying love of God. It is true that I have this love for all people. Yet, you should allow yourself to feel that you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. You should accept that you have a special place in my heart and allow yourself to feel that I have a special place in yours. You must accept me fully for our combined mission to be a complete victory. You must also accept yourself fully and this, of course, is the most difficult.

You have received very accurate messages over these last weeks. Nothing is false, and not much is missing. Read it, contemplate it and allow it to transform your consciousness until you reach that point of complete and final acceptance of who you are, who I AM and of the unique relationship that we share. Be not afraid to accept this. It is only through your acceptance that your life can be transformed into what it truly is in God. My beloved, let us be one that we may call all people home to the one God.

Whenever you see a spiritual teacher or read a spiritual teaching, you experience that you receive ideas in your outer mind that go beyond that teaching. This should demonstrate to you that you and I have much to add to the body of spiritual teachings on this planet. We have a unique perspective to add, and this perspective will open the door to millions of people who so far have not been able to grasp a spiritual teaching or the spiritual path. Accept that mission, that calling and that divine potential that you have and that you and I share. Why do you think I have placed you in embodiment at the end of the Piscean age and at the nexus between my age and the age of Saint Germain, our father?

It is because you are a key figure in bringing that age into physical manifestation and in bringing about the fulfillment of my mission of these 2,000 years. This is not an exaggeration. It is not conceit. It is supreme realism.

To fulfill this mission, you must accept who you are, and you must accept that God has given you, and will continue to give you, everything that is needed for the fulfillment of your personal mission. I, Jesus, am an all-powerful spiritual being. As you let go of all conditionality, I can work through you and use all my spiritual powers for the fulfillment of our combined mission. Fear not. Hesitate not. Drink me as I am drinking thee.

Accept me and that acceptance will guarantee our victory. God’s victory is nothing more and nothing less than your acceptance of your divine identity. Accept who you are. Accept who I am. Accept who we are as one, as Above so below. The gates of Hell shall not prevail against our oneness. Instead, the gates of Heaven shall be opened to all who are willing to enter..... :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvC6Fo2yhQo :D :D :D

Taking Care of Our Father´s Business :D :D :D

LOVE
Ka´rala

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:47 am 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Thank you for bringing the Love and Inspiration contained in these words and for sharing, dear Ka'rala! :D :P

AMEN dear Sue!! :D :D

Post subject: Ohhhh HOW I LOVE JESUS :O)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:34 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Re-reading this Thread brings back BEAUTIFULL MEMORIES with All of YOU :D :D My Walk, our Walk with God, Jesus, El´vis and all the other beautifull Spirits, each in our unique own way :D :D What A JOURNEY, pfffffffffffffff :D :D :D Ohhhh HOW I LOVE JESUS and ALL of YOU :D :D and as Amanda once said:

"As WE are drinking fully from the CUP OF LOVE, so the sacred drunkness of that Wine is filling OUR Heart with the Spirit of God.
No words could never express the beauty of the Lovers dance and the Joy of the Hearts meeting in ONEness, for ever and ever :D :D :D AMEN :D :D :D so TRUE, so TRUE :D :D

I was guided to this text from Simeon´s Oracle this morning and I wanted to share this one :D :D

Like a lotus at the center of your being, the Spirit is unfolding a new dimension in your heart...
Feel it´s graceful inclination, as it bows to your soul and to the Light you carry in your cells... all a part of the greater Vision of God...
Move into peaceful posture in your mind and relax any place in your personality, will and human nature that is straining to accomplish things on its own...
Know that as you find that point of Stillness in the Grace, all you need will be supplied to YOU...

Know that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE when you embrace the full potential of the soul.... :D :D

THINKING about YOU ALL with TLC, my sweet Blue Roses :D :D

and hoping YOU are giving YOURSELF all the TIME and ATTENTION YOU deserve... :D :D

HAVE A WUNDERFULL WEEK filled WITH DIVINE LOVE... LOL and LIGHT... PEACE in you HEART and MIND and sending many many WHITE BUTTERFLIES your way :D :D :D :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgBjMuSr9Dk :D :D :D

God, Our Father is blessing YOU

My Never Ending LOVE for YOU
Carola

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoxKlsQpptA :D :D

TRULY A WIZARD
:D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0GAXIO4A20 :D :D :D

Image Thank you Amanda :wink:

Last edited by Ka´rala on Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:19 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

LET´s UNITE and DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM :D :D :D :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk9PNKFky40 :D :D

I AM READY :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYWCkUoJjJU :D :D

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU IN RETURN, KA'RALA! Image

It moves me to observe how filled is your Heart with Love, Joy and Wonder, that it poures out like a cascade, with messages of HOPE, proclaiming the great news of much that IS and much to come.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: TAKING YOU HOME
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:14 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:oops: :oops: GOD´s LOVE is NEVER ENDING :D :D :D THANK YOU FATHER for blessing US SO MUCH :D :D :D

Truth of Ages

Today We ask of you to go with us
To come into Alignment and Trust
To Listen to the Silence and Know
To follow the guidance and Grow

To Live in the Now and be Present
To Give your Heart to the World and Forgive
To Ask for Abundance and be Grateful in Acceptance
To Hear our Words Inside and Remember We are Friends

Of All the Worlds We Know and all the Beings who Are
The Shining Light of Your Eyes Calls out to the Stars to Shine

Within All the Oceans of Time and All the Space of the Heavens
Your Human Heart is Divine in Creation made Perfect with Compassion

Dreams, Falling Towers and Human Lives in the Balance Awaken
When Ruling Powers continue to the ruins as more Lies are Spoken
Children Walk barefoot on the burning grounds of Eden Now
The Alantians have called for the Judgment of the Eons

Given this Day the Truth of the Ages
In Myth and Legends and Ancient Sages
Symbols and Images sing forth the Legacy
Initiate dresses in white robes in preparatory

Shivers of Energies from sounding metals in Alchemy
Remembering the Histories in Ancient Pyramid Mysteries
The Cat and the Eagle embrace with Vision the Secret Stone
The Snake and the Dragon burn the fire of White Gold

The Commentary is Old and the Message is Cryptic
The Library is opened by the Words ruled by Magic
Before the Eon turns the Sun follows the Moon
Hold the Inner Light pure white and the New Sun Blue

Today WE ask of you to go with us
To come into Alignment and Trust
Follow the Path Within the Pyramid
The Initiate learns the Codes & Key

(Written by Richard, my brother in Spirit :wink: )

TAKING YOU HOME :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRgkxugDq7g :D :D :D

LOVE, NEVER ENDING LOVE.... my cup is overflowing with LOVE.... :D :D :D
Carola

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJDwQ5KdF5I :D :D :D

Image :D :D :D :D

Last edited by Ka´rala on Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ka´rala

Post subject: ONE HEART, ONE MIND...... ONE SOUL :O) TOGETHER
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD4CB3ashUo :D :D :D

Aloha Au la´oe :D :D

Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish Adonai Tsabayoth :D :D

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord, God of Hosts :D :D

I am a healing light that comes from my center and expands into all around me...

I am a fire in the night, a cool stream in the heat of day. I feel the growth of new life
As the seeds burst to the surface with their greening potential...

Vines follow the natural inclination of my body and bud in the recesses of each curve of my heart..

The hawk is my sight, the rabbit my tenderness, the doe my graceful right to "BE"....

I walk tall with the bear and move as one with the shadows of the forest like my brother fox...

I sing the lone song of the swan and the keening laughter of the coyote...

I am the sleekness and sureness of the cat as it stretches in the sun, a smile of mousing dreams buried mischievously in its silky whiskers...

The dog pads softly beside my heal, sensitive to my every move, for it is my own longing for union that weaves his dream...

A thousand eyes I have, all seeing the dream from different places, coming together as one truth in my heart. I am from the Tribe of the Moon, reflecting the Golden Rays of the Sun into all the sacred places of the Earth.... The Earthen Body that I dwell within....

Sparrow, come nest in me, for my branches are strong and safe for you....

Lion, eat my flesh, for the more you devour of me, the stronger we both grow...

Dolphin, I call you from the deep. My waters are warm and sunlit and my current sure and rhythmic against your smooth body...

I circle, I enfold, yet I am always an open hand. I AM the DREAM you create of me and the TRUTH never wavers...

I AM YOUR SOUL

(written by Simeon :wink: )

WHAT A WUNDERFULL WORLD :D :D :D

Ka´rala

Post subject: В Волгограде назвали точную дату открытия "аномального" мост
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:14 am 
Мост через Волгу в Волгограде, закрытый 20 мая из-за сильных колебаний, будет вновь открыт во вторник, 25 мая. Об этом сообщает "Интерфакс" со ссылкой на заявление губернатора Волгоградской области Анатолия Бровко.
Со вторника мост станет доступным для движения легкового транспорта. Водителям грузовых автомобилей придется подождать еще некоторое время, пока безопасность движения не будет окончательно подтверждена.
Губернатор рассказал, что для проверки конструкции на прочность сварочные швы моста были обследованы ультразвуком, а затем по нему прогнали колонну грузовиков "КамАЗ", нагруженных щебнем.
Городские власти планируют в ближайшее время установить на мосту отсекатели ветра, чтобы улучшить аэродинамику сооружения. С момента открытия моста будет вестись круглосуточный мониторинг его конструкций. В случае повторного возникновения колебаний, движение по мосту будет перекрываться.
"Танцующий" мост в Волгограде был сдан в эксплуатацию около полугода назад. Он был закрыт для движения 20 мая 2010 года из-за сильных колебаний конструкции. По основной версии, аномалия была связана с сильным ветром, порывы которого попали в резонанс с внутренними колебаниями моста.
Специальное поручение выяснить причины колебаний "танцующего" моста дал президент России Дмитрий Медведев. Ответственными за это назначены сотрудники контрольного управления при президенте РФ и Генпрокуратуры.

Post subject: Re: WALKING WITH JESUS
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:54 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, I wish that we could translate the message posted!!! If you return and can read this, please be welcome to come here and read or look at pictures. Perhaps
there will be another who can translate for us? If so, please do.
Best wishes,
wjh

Page 7 of 8 [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next