I'm trying Amanda :D 8)

:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:54 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I'm trying Amanda

Well, my friend, it's much more than many can say they do! 8) :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:16 pm 
Owl

Raina wrote:
Yes we do easily forget, I know I do... :oops:

But our past is constantly triggered....it is hard.
You know, I have been thinking about this alot lately, have to.
I guess what makes it so hard is that we lack of trust and love for ourselves. Our true selves. Because somethimes we, or maybe I should only speak of me, for it is rude to speak for others, still identify me with what I recognize.

Recognition it is in truth, it is past, and therefor recognition. An expirience, part of who we are but not who we are.
Who we are we can find in silence and harmony which can be found and felth when in a state of peace of mind. Which can be found in nature :P
But as someone once told me: "When you focuss on peace, peace will come to you."

So sillence the mind and focuss on peace, when it's windy and rainy and you just did your hair and don't want to mess it up again. Yep, guess that could work too. 8)

Love, Raina

Thank you for your replies, and thank you Raina.

I feel Elvis having been as depressed as he was, he needed more, as Raina so beautifully shares, due to her life experience.

Do you have any thoughts, Raina, or anyone else?

Hugs,
Kim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:18 pm 
Owl

Amanda Viola wrote:
Quote:
But as someone once told me: "When you focuss on peace, peace will come to you."

That's it! I believe firmly that we create the condition we are steadily focussed on.

So, let's be aware of which things we are focussing currently.

I agree so much, but how do you help someone who feels they are lost?

You know?

With so many loving fans, I've asked so many people this question, I wish there was some loving suggestion, to have helped?

Hugs,
Kim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:57 pm 
Flame

Hi Jess :D

Well, when I get depressed it is no use reasoning with me to be honest. I'll be so convinced I'm a total failure that words cannot do much, most of the time.
One negative thought atracts another and before I know it, nothing I ever did was good enough. Could always done better...Good luck fixing that! ;)
It's a downward spiral that needs to be broken. Words can help though...when they come from the heart. I guess that is the key. Love...

When I feel loaded with guilt and feeling like a total failure I actually want somebody to love and accept me with all the drama, mistakes and silly actions.
Someone who can love me, for me.( Because at that moment I can't do it myself. ) And not in a pitty kind of way.
Don't say you love me 'cause you feel sorry for me. Oh no, that is asking for trouble friend haha
What is importand I guess, is to stay centered in self. Compassion is one thing, suffering with someone another...

I guess you have to know yourself a little when you want to help someone who feels like that, so you can see through it, understand what is happening.
And not go down with the boat that threads to sink 'cause the ripples in the pond became big waves. (Oh , now where did that discription came from, there's no waves in a pond Raina :roll: ..) ohh well...
When you can do that, you might want to give that person a big hug. And tell he/she is no failure, but a little angel for caring so much and for trying so hard.
When you are centered in self, and you see what is realy happening. Your love will be understanding, no judgements, towards that person or his believes at that moment.
Your harmony will awaken his/hers. You'll be the faith, if I can say it like that.
Actually you will be in the now, and so the downward spiral is broken, and you helped the other help him/herself to see more clearly again. You'll be like the sun breaking through the dark clouds.
Sun is light and light is consciousness.

You know what the beauty is of being centered in self? If words are needed, they'll come to you. And you'll find yourself saying just the right words at that moment. :)

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:02 pm 
Owl

Raina wrote:
Hi Jess :D

You know what the beauty is of being centered in self? If words are needed, they'll come to you. And you'll find yourself saying just the right words at that moment. :)

Love, Raina

Dearest Raina,

Thank you for your absolutely beautiful words, I appreciate them so much.

Love,
Kimmi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:19 am 
Flame

Your welcome dear Kimmi :D :P

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my Friends

I wanted to share another story with all of YOU...

Faith Like a Farmer

And hardworking farmers should be the first to enjoy the fruit of their labor.
2 Timothy 2:6

Paul brings up a farmer as one of three illustrations of a faithful minister of the gospel. The other two (soldier and athlete) sound more exciting. Although it’s not Paul’s intent, the truth is that a farmer leads quite an exciting life. He works one of the most dangerous careers a person can choose. Soldiers may face greater dangers from time to time, but a farmer lives and works between sky and earth everyday. In our day, farming always outranks any other career in producing work-related injuries and death. Farming is not for dabblers, cowards, or the lazy. Farmers can teach us a lot about faith.

In comparison with athletics and soldiering, farming helps us understand the persistent and patient parts of faith. Action and results come fairly quickly for athletes and soldiers. Not for farmers. They place a seed in the ground and return to harvest the results, but the time between those two actions can be considerable. Successful farmers know how to wait. They may not enjoy waiting; but they learn to do it. Waiting doesn’t usually mean doing nothing, but the hardest part of waiting is the waiting.

Farming comes up various times in scripture. Jesus used many farming situations in his parables (see Matthew 13). Paul discussed the parallels between farming and the development of believers (see 1 Corinthians 3:1-9). In these passages, the farmer usually represents God or an evangelist. In 2 Timothy 2:6 we get to see ourselves as farmers. With that privilege comes responsibility. If we’re going to “enjoy the fruit” of our labors, then we had better be “hardworking.” The farmer who is not hardworking will reap what he sows—little or nothing.

A wise farmer knows what he can’t do. He can’t put life in a seed. He can’t make it rain. He can’t force the seed to grow. There’s much that’s out of his hands. But he does his part. He plants, he waters, he cultivates—and he waits! As believers, we plant seeds (acts of obedience to God) in one another’s lives. We deposit seeds (the gospel) in the lives of those who don’t know Christ. The actual results of these actions are in God’s hands. But we often get to be the first to enjoy those results because we’re there. If we recognize the way we’re farmers, we remember we’re in the field every day. Every moment becomes a new opportunity to persistently plant followed by patient waiting to see what God will do.....

"Don't get tired of doing what is good. Don't get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time....."Galatians 6:9

In the middle of the race, it is hard to keep running. But keep on.... :D
our God will reward you, and there will be a great feast at the end!!!!!

LOVE
Ka´rala

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:27 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 3 of 3 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3