It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: PRAYER
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my Angels :D :D

I wanted to share a story... and it reminds me of the day This LADY came into my live and gave me the powerfull PRAYER OF PEACE :D :D

What a Woman Taught Me about Prayer

Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.
Ephesians 6:18

When I reach the end of the list of God’s armor (Eph. 6), I also reach a moment of truth. First, will I put on the armor? Second, once I have put on the armor, what will I actually do? Note what Paul’s “marching orders” turn out to be: pray. I struggled for a long time with this idea of what it means to pray “at all times and on every occasion.” Then I began to observe how my wife’s mind works. She taught me a valuable lesson. When I look at this entire passage, I realize that prayer isn’t just work. Prayer is war.

Prayer isn’t time out from the battle. In fact, prayer can be full-on engagement in the fray. If I think of prayer as work, it becomes an issue of lifestyle and convenience. If I think of prayer as warfare, it takes on life-and-death importance.

Paul told the Thessalonians, “Never stop praying” (1 Thess. 5:17). Words like these are both challenging and puzzling—particularly for me as a man. Since it seems like I can only do one thing at a time, how can I pray and get anything else done? That’s when I noticed an amazing thing about my wife.

My wife does certain things all the time. I mean, she never stops. For example, she thinks about me and about each of our children constantly. If I approach her at any moment and ask, “What were you just thinking about Nathan (one of our kids)?” she can tell me. If I ask her, “What’s Katherine (our daughter) doing right now?” my wife knows or was wondering. Both of these are grown and married kids. What my wife considers important, she thinks about “at all times and on every occasion.”

To compare it to computer structures, my mind is a program with various files that I can only open one at a time. My wife’s mind is like RAM (Random Access Memory) on a computer—at any moment, everything is on her mind. Both of us know that prayer needs to be our default setting. No matter what else may occupy our minds at any moment, we want to learn to have an attitude of prayer running in the background. She reminds me that it can be done....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oquA0q91ymA :D

PRAYER of PEACE:

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations,
that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of all nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate, Amen”

Quote:
Message given to Christine-Sarena:

The ELC group is a special gift. Souls have been drawn together, who otherwise wouldn't have come together. They enrich each other in their continous effort to serve the Spiritual Consciousness (God) - united through El'vis' Love. Each of the members has a purpose, they serve a higher cause, they are preparing the way for the truth that has to come to the light.
Slowly and small is the beginning, but it will bear fruit and the harvest will be plenty.
Open your hearts to the truth, allow yourselves to be enriched by the wisdom that is revealed to you, through El'vis Aaron, the servant of the DIVINE. Be blessed as a group, stay together and know that there is no limit in learning.
You help each other in the spirit of Love.
Open yourselves for new dimensions, let it flow and it will flow to other thirsty souls.
The Truth will be victorious. You all, who feel part of the Circle, are a gentle power and El'vis is proud of you. Stay together and you will be guided. :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wQo3Wx6iCM :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-S3K6wXYpg :wink:

"HE MOVES IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS" :D

Ka´rala :wink:

YOU ARE IN ANY OF MY PRAYERS, my ANGELS ALWAYS.... I LOVE YOU.... but have to go... DUTY CALLS... FOR SOME REASONS THE GIRLS NEED ME MORE THAN EVER... and I LOVE IT...

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:35 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you for everything Ka'rala!

I loved especially the video "Mahalo Kaua'i" It's so beautiful...!

Hugs and kisses for your lovely precious daughters. :P :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

my Sweet Angel... I WILL GIVE THEM HUGS and KISSES, always.... over and over again... :wink: They already making a drawing again :D :D

Today I also wanted to share a message from Our Lord Jesus Christ with you ALL...

"Surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NAvuDwbB6Y :wink:

Your Soulsissy in Christ :wink: :D
Ka´rala

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wherever you go
Wherever you may wonder in your life
Well surely you know, I always wanna be there
Holding your hand
And standing by to catch you when you fall
Seeing you through, in everything you do

I said let me be there in your morning
Let me be there in your night
Let me change whatever's wrong and make it right
Let me take you to that wonderland that only two can share
All I ask you, is let me be there

Watching you grow
And going through the changes in your life
That's how I know, I always wanna to be there
Whenever you feel you need a friend to lean on
Here I am
Whenever you call, you know I'll be there

Let me be there in your morning

All I ask you is let me be there

All I ask you is let me be there

Sending "BUBBLES OF LOVE" to all of YOU and to ALL THE CHILDREN OF ALL NATIONS...
and for some reasons "Misha" is coming to my mind again and again... I think she needs OUR LOVE right now very much.....

LOVE :wink:
Ka´rala

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Image :D :D

Ka´rala

Post subject: PRAYER of PEACE
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Sue... :D :D

You´re WELCOME, sweet Sue :P

I was drawn again, because I have forgot to mention something´.... so I will put this message of The Lady of All Nations here so you all can read HER MESSAGE... I have to share with you....

“And now I am speaking to those who want a miracle. Very well then, I tell them: go with great ardor and zeal about this work of redemption and peace, and you will behold the miracle. This is my message for today, because time presses. A great action must be set on foot for the Son and the Cross, and for the Advocate and bearer of tranquility and peace, the Lady of All Nations.”

“You, child, will have to cooperate without fear or dread. Spiritually and physically you will suffer. Later they will see what my intention was. I will give you directions for the outspreading. I brought you here today in all silence and tranquility so that you may pass on my message well.
Say that this is urgent. The world is in such degeneration, is so materialistic, that it is high time to bring simple faith among the people again. And this is all they need: the Cross with the Son of Man. You, the older ones of this world, teach your children to return to the Cross. I will help them as the Lady of All Nations.”

“And you, child, into your womb I lay the people of the entire world. Look at me and trust.”
Then the Lady looks at me for a long time, and, as I see her slowly disappearing, she says,
“This time is Our time.”

PLEASE PRAY with ME this PRAYER of PEACE, my ANGELS at least once a DAY... I WILL BE VERY GRATEFULL :oops: :D

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations,
that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of all nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate, Amen”

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:09 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Sending "BUBBLES OF LOVE" to all of YOU and to ALL THE CHILDREN OF ALL NATIONS...
and for some reasons "Misha" is coming to my mind again and again... I think she needs OUR LOVE right now very much.....

Thank you Ka'rala. I loved especially the white butterfly.

About Misha: after some time sending to her Light and Love, she desappeared from my heart's view. I felt like she was "gone", that she chose to depart. Two or three days ago, the thought of her came back. Trying to get attuned to her, I feel her in another plane. Possibly she may be needing our Love to help her TO HELP.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:13 am 
Site Admin

Dearest Ka'rala as always beautiful and inspired words from your beautiful and inspired heart. :D :D Thank you sweet angel for sharing your precious heart with us and for all of the beautiful pictures, touching words and wonderful links. :D :D MILLIONS of BUBBLES OF LOVE go right back out to you and your precious and sweet little girls. :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:49 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

AMEN!

my soulsis, thank you for all the topics and beautiful links i liked the hawaiian mahalo song very much and of course let us pray of our beloved one. gosh he is soooo hansem olé!

Miracle,x

big bisou to your precious ones at home!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Ka'rala, my precious angel,
just thought of you and Gerrit during a meditation,

I borrowed your / our Michaël for a while (hihi)

I did a medidation for cutting away carmic threads ... Kwan hi yin is the president of the Carmic Board and Michaël cuts away the strings with his sword that does not belong there to become carmic-free.

And I felt it worked... i believe too that Kwan hi Yin is going to speak but only when i am ready to receive!

Miracle,x

Page 1 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next