It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: WALKING THE GOLDEN PATH
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:14 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my Ladies... :D I wanted to share this with you ALL....

Day Thirty-Three

Alignment Within – The Blue Rose

The last few days of writing seem to be somewhat chaotic to me. I can't seem to clear the static around me. There is a numbing sensation in my brain and clarity is absent. It is a little better today. The struggle to create this path is not flowing right now. It seems to have been taken over by the thoughts of what others will think of it all. Instead of just writing it all down as I see it.

The anatomy of the chakras is very interesting. But this is another’s viewpoint, not something I have seen in my travels. There is a resonance, though that gives a different point of view that has helped me understand. The two right and left and then an overlighting chakra uniting them in a spherical vesica piscis tells me that by interacting with Beloved Teacher I am speaking to the other half of me, the other half of my brain and creating a bridge between the two. The overlighting chakra would be the stargate of my being. It is a triple spherical resonance, the Three in One. Now if I come to this realization of my energetic structure, my perspective changes in the outer world also. A stargate is created in the DNA that makes this multi-dimensional expression possible. There are all kinds of breathing and meditation exercises that could be recommended here. But for me the easiest method is just becoming pure Love and pure Light down to the tiniest particles of my physical being and expanding out to the entire universe creating an infinity symbol or golden path to follow. No words, no special instructions, just Love following its eternal and infinite path. Then allowing it to manifest in my life in the perfect way for me.

And so it begins....

Beloved Teacher is standing next to me. He says to me with his hands that I have not claimed my authority to move on my own and to direct Love to awaken all of myself. What this means I don't understand. "There are cells within your body that need to be released and cleared of lower frequencies. You can do this by allowing Love to claim your heart. By remembering who you are on all levels and allowing this movement to flow through you. The Blue Rose awaits your direction."

"The Blue Rose?" I ask.

"The Blue Rose surrounds your being at this moment." I look down and around me and see a blue rose has developed all around my feet. I seem to be standing in the center of it. It has a wonderful fragrance and the petals look just like the roses in my garden, but blue of all things. I feel supported in a weightless sort of way by the Blue Rose. Just outside the blue rose is a ring of white roses, too many to count. The Blue Rose is huge, but the white roses are much smaller and I can see their green leaves around them. I can see the veins of the Blue Rose as I can see the veins of the white ones. They are alive. Not like a bouquet you could see in a vase. I feel sort of like Thumbelina in a flower.

Beloved Teacher tells me that we will be traveling in the Blue Rose. We are standing together and very soft and gentle spherical vesica piscis conjoins and a bubble appears around the whole Blue Rose. We are rising up and flying over fields and valleys. The sun is shining we are going to the crystal city again. I can see it in the distance. The gates are huge and clear crystals emitting a beautiful light. We fly into the city and slow our pace. There are many beings moving to and fro on the streets and in the air. We slow in front of the Golden Pyramid again. It becomes transparent and we move, Blue Rose and all into the pyramid. Angel Zacharael is waiting for us. He is preparing some sort of tablet. It is our Golden tablet, he holds it out and it now contains a Blue Rose. Beloved Teacher and I are smiling like children.

"Zacharael tells me, "You are to take the Blue Rose and radiate it's meaning to the world. It's essence, its purity and it's new level that all have reached to all that are ready."

"But this is not my symbol to use," I tell him. "It belongs to others."

"No, it belongs to all. All who reach a certain level of light unfoldment are allowed to carry the Blue Rose within them. It is a symbol of devotion and understanding. You have reached a new level and are ready to begin radiating this to the outhers." Zacharael blends into my heart and I know no more of doubt or uncertainty regarding the use of the Blue Rose. "It will take time for you to begin to use this new tool, but it is for using and giving." He continues.

Beloved Teacher and I look at the Golden Tablet, Zacharael holds in his hand. The tablet divides in two identical tablets, mirror images of each other. It is imprinted into our cells and our energy centers. The tablet begins dividing and dividing until we are surrounded by tiny replicas of the golden tablets. They form a double helix around us all and begin to rotate gently. Moving faster and faster until we are a flash of light that flows upward through the top of the golden pyramid. We are the Golden Path flowing in an eternal pattern of infinite Love.....

Love
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNclRSi1puA :D :D

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

What an amazing vision! Did you have it Carola, or did come from a book or web site?
Thanks for the beautiful "Life" video link as well. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:33 am 
Site Admin

Yes it was an amazing vision-very full of things to think about and to try for. Thanks for posting. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:04 pm 
Site Admin

I agree! :D A truly amazing and remarkable vision. :D Thank you for sharing it with us along with the link to that incredible video to "Life." :D The pictures were beautiful and Elvis did such a great job with that song too. :D Definitely something I needed to see today. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Ka'rala! I feel much truth in the vision you shared with us!

Image Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:33 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You´re welcome, my sweet ladies.... :D I found this under the blue rose link Maia gave us... :D :D

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]