All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 5 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

From the HEART of MOTHER MARY to YOU :D

The time of awakening is near.
Yes, the time of awakening
from the dream of sorrow, pain and suffering.
The pain and suffering you have chosen with which
to grow need no longer be your teacher.
Is that not good news?
It is a simple choice of owning all
that happens in your life as a gift from the Heavens.
Yes, indeed, you have chosen the lessons,
and all is good!

you are awakening from the illusion that
there is no Love for you, and in you.
You are awakening from the illusion that
you believe you are not worthy of Love.
You have always been worthy of Love.
Believe!
You are the Holy children of God,
each and every one of you.
No one is exempt from Holiness.
Is that not good news?

It is a joy to welcome you into my heart!

As you arise each morning seek to know and experience the face of God.
For God is present in everyone and all things.
And yes, God dwells within you.
You are the very face of God.
Is that not a delight to know?

Join hearts with your brothers and sisters of this world,
and seek to find the good and God in everyone and everything.
It is there waiting to be discovered.
And in that discovery you will find the worth of all.
More importantly you will find YOUR worth.
For indeed you are worthy to receive love!

Ask and you shall receive!

God, Our Father is BLESSING YOU
God, Our Father LOVES YOU and IS ANSWERING YOUR PRAYERS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeP8R68p8uo :D :D

PRAYER OF PEACE :D :D

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations,
that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of all nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate, Amen"

Just as we take care of small children by listening to them playing with them and hugging them, so we must we nurture our own inner children. Sometimes we need to be reminded to have patience with ourselves as we grow and mature at our own pace. By making it a habit to take care of "the child within", we can experience life with a feeling of freshness and vitality that will enrich our lives... :D :D

THINKING OF YOU with Tender Loving Care...

and hoping YOU are giving YOURSELF all the TIME and ATTENTION YOU deserve...

HAVE A WUNDERFULL DAY filled WITH LOVE... LOL and LIGHT... PEACE...

"PEACE BE WITH YOU TODAY"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4YD_KtaerQ :D :D

"Aloha Au Ia`oe"

"Ani ohev et otha"

Christ LOVE
Carola

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha again :D :D

I wanted to share this beautifull spiritual flash presentation from Simeon :D :D again THANK YOU, Simeon.... IT TOUCHES MY HEART AND SOUL every time I SEE it :D :D

.... and as Amanda, my dear "sister" said: It a reminder of the GREATEST TRUTH....

LOVE is the only path to ONESELF, to ONENESS, to GOD.... :D :D

"LOVE IS THE WAY" :P

http://www.spiritheart.org/flash/inspir ... e_way.html

Christ LOVE
Carola

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:44 pm 
Site Admin

Ka'rala my dear angel, for all of the beautiful prayers, pictures and links that you've posted to all of the heart touching songs, my heart sings a harmonious song of GLADNESS AND GRATITUDE!!! :D :D :D

Post subject: ALL GLORY TO GOD, OUR FATHER, sweet Mari..... :O) :O)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:03 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

"Imagine loving everyone as deeply as you do those you currently cherish in your life...and yet knowing you will never have to be parted from them...even when they are on the Other Side. That is what it is like here (where my soul now abides). No more worrying over them, or wondering if they love you as much as you love them. The TRUE experience of love is so far beyond those feelings...the feelings I had as "Elvis" - the human incarnation. We place so many attachments to love when we are in the flesh. The body does that to us - it makes us think that is who we are. But we are not the body or the mind. We are only inhabiting those frequencies for a short time, then we returned to the expanded being. Yes, we can come back again and again -- of our own choice, but ultimately we never really leave the ALL, we just send little tendrils out to tap and grow for awhile elswhere, so that our beings can evolve....
(El´vis/Rhama Azul through Maia)

"FOLLOW THE BLUE STAR HOME" Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9D0tA8yKtc :D :D

"The blue star is the spiritual star of your inner being that is layered as part of the hyperdimensional universe. The idea that man as a physical being has power without the nonphysical energy of life source is a problem of awareness. Together these are Suns are you... you are the source of life and the expression of life.... (Rysa)

"Feel the invisible energy that beats your heart, and then notice it beating the heart of every living creature.... (Larry Geller)

"The evolutive process we are involved with, is that, BEING ONE WITH THE ALL, we "come" (in fact, I believe we choose to take the point of view of this Realm) to denser levels of vibration to generate LIGHT that "feeds" the TOTAL CONSCIENCE of ONENESS, as we grow in AWARENESS in our journey back to GOD, the SOURCE, the SPIRIT. I believe, it is a "Light System" that retroactivates itself without ending.... (Amanda)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8-pXL5ZSVc :D :D

I invoke the Infinite Power of the Divine Feminine to raise the Ma-ter light to be in alignment with the perfect will of the Divine Masculine. I am the open door for the all-encompassing vision of the Divine Son, manifesting, through the eternal flow of the Holy Spirit, the Immaculate Concept for awakening people to the fact that the year 2012 represents an important growth opportunity for humankind.

I call into manifestation that a critical mass of people be awakened to how our consciousness affects every aspect of life on Earth, even the physical planet and the balance of nature. I call forth an expanded awareness that in the next four years this realization must come into the physical and produce positive change in the behavior of individuals and nations.

I call forth an awakening of the most spiritually aware people, the top ten percent, to the lessons we need to learn, so we can bring forth a shift in the collective consciousness. I call for the consuming of all denial that prevents people from seeing that if we do not acknowledge how our consciousness affects the Earth Mother, then the lesson must be learned by physical events, such as earth changes, natural disasters, climatic changes, or wars.

I call forth an awakening of the top ten percent from all focus on dire prophecies and all fear of the future. I call for people to be awakened to the supreme realism that with God – working through us – all things are possible. I call for people to be awakened to true peace, the inner peace that passes understanding and is independent of world conditions. I call for the spiritual people to be awakened to the childlike innocence that gives them a real sense of peace and optimism about the future and a vision of Saint Germain’s Golden Age.

Beloved Mother Mary, I give my fear and doubt to you, and I send it all into your Immaculate Heart, where it is instantly consumed by your infinite love. I acknowledge the power of surrender that empowers me to be centered and thus not only be at peace but to BE peace in this world. Thus, I affirm that I AM the Flame of Peace on Earth, the open door for the infinite peace of the Buddha that consumes the illusions of the consciousness of war....

We see that God is Father-Mother,
we see the one within the other.
As God the Mother is adored,
the sacred balance is restored.

When Father-Mother are as one,
from union born is God the Son.
The Son will free us from all strife,
as we accept his gift of Life.

When Father-Mother are as one,
we know abundance will be won.
It is our Father’s wish to see
that in abundance all are free.

And God the Mother in her love
brings down to Earth what is above,
her nurturance will set us free
from lack for all eternity.....

"I affirm that the infinite power of the Divine Feminine surrounds all people with an impenetrable shield of unconditional love that consumes all conditionality. I affirm that we are sealed from all energies of anti-peace sent against us by the forces of this world. I accept that Archangel Michael binds the enemy within us, the human ego, so that when the prince of this world comes, he has nothing in us. I surrender the anti-self and the warring in the members of myself and all people, and I accept that it is consumed by the infinite love of the Divine Feminine. I accept that people’s anti-selves are replaced by their Christ selves, now and forever.

By the power of the Christ Flame within me, I affirm that I am sealed in the Flame of Unconditional Love. I affirm that all people are sealed in the Flame of Unconditional Love. I affirm that the Earth is sealed in the Flame of Unconditional Love. Thus, the Mother Light is raised into perfect union with the Divine Father. And through the power of the Holy Spirit, it flows into the matrix of the Son that brings the abundant life to all people. Amen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjzTpPJ1A6M :D :D

"We welcome you into the realm of the Teachers of Light and your new world of spiritual being. Wayshowers and Lighworkers are those who know the path ahead is found within and up into joy and bliss. Now you are given the energy of spirit that finds love as its nourishment. In the world we see you arrive into your power and grow with each passing moment into a being of light. Awaken you to the light of the next Dream... (Rysa)

Now we are One. Welcome to the Family of Light..... :D :D

PRAYER of PEACE :D :D

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send NOW Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of ALL Nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of all nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate, Amen"

The Lady of All Nations calls us to pray this short but powerful prayer at least once a day....

“You will go through a great deal yet, in this century. You, nations of this time, KNOW that you are under the protection of the Lady of All Nations. Invoke her as Advocate; ask her to stave off all disasters. Ask her to banish degeneration from this world. From degeneration comes disaster. From degeneration comes war. Through my prayer you shall ask that this be staved off from the world.

You do not know how great and how important this prayer is before God. He will hear His Mother, as she wants to be your Advocate”

"There is no "grand plan" that must be put into action here. The most sacred things are like seeds growing in fertile soil, lifting to the light and watered tenderly by God's Love. You...all of you who care to join me in planting these seeds, are the gardners of our small garden patch. A garden that will blossom and grow, reflecting the greater GARDEN OF GOD.

Allow what will happen as an unfolding of the rose. It will occur step-by-step. Do not pull at the shoots to make the plants grow faster. Yet continue to water the field with your care and love... for ALL. Love everyone and everything. You do not have to do it perfectly...only persistently.....
:D :D :D

OUR GARDEN

BLUE BUTTERFLY KISSES
AND BLUE TRUE BLUE ROSES
THAT IS HOW OUR GARDEN BEGAN

RIVERS OF NECTAR AND DEW MADE OF HONEY
THAT IS HOW OUR GARDEN GREW

TWO CHILDREN LONGING
TWO CHILDREN LOVING
FOR TRUE LOVE AND NATURES DIVINE

A LOVE FOR LORD JESUS
A LOVE FOR EACH OTHER
AND A LOVE FOR OUR GOD DIVINE

OUR ADAM MICHAEL HE PLANTED
AND OUR EVE CAROLA SHE NURTURED
THE SEEDS THAT WERE PLANTED EACH DAY

WITH LOVE AND WITH KISSES
THAT EACH OF US MISSES
AND LONG FOR EACH AND EVERY DAY

OUR EVE SHE CALLS CHILDREN
TO COME PLANT MORE FLOWERS
TO HELP THIS BEAUTIFUL GARDEN GROW

OUR ADAM HE WATCHES
AND PLANTS THESE NEW WILD FLOWERS
FOR NOW IT'S OUR GARDEN TO GROW
AND OUR LORD GOD WILL SET ALL FLOWERS AGLOW
WITH LOVE AND MORE ETERNAL LOVE TO SHOW, AMEN

ANNO DOMINI SPIRITUS SANCTUS, AMEN

(Poem written by ArchAngel Michael :wink: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF4M-cIkxkk :D :D

"WE", ALL OF US invite YOU ALL to plant a flower into OUR GARDEN. Think of what that flower may be - what it looks like and it's color and fragrance. It need not be a known variety of plant in your world. You may create your own if you wish. There is also always room in OUR garden for another loving flower. All the love that is sent to US, WE send out into everything that is, for no one can "own" love. We are only vessels to transport it and, like butteflies, pollenate from one soul to another the loving stream... :D :D

THE NECTAR OF THE DIVINE..... :D :D

MY DEAR ANGELS, LET US SING and PRAY TOGETHER WITH THE PURE JOY OF GOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-S3K6wXYpg :D :D

Image :D :D :D :D :D

God, Our Father is BLESSING YOU and is ANSWERING YOUR PRAYERS :D :D

GOD, Our Father LOVES YOU and so do WE :D :D

Taking Care of Our Father´s Business :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YikMhfKmBrY :D :D

Christ LOVE
Carola

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEO7uu1Pp8I :D :D or a WOMAN :D :D

"WE CAN DREAM" :D :D :D

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:26 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Ka´rala wrote:
I challenge you to leave the outer path and follow the inner path
I wanted to share this Message given from the heart of Jesus through Kim :D

Carola/Ka'rala, thanks for all these messages. I have much reading to do here! I am curious, your above message from "Kim" -- are you referring to Kim Clement, the prophet, or is it another Kim?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:14 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha dear Laurie - Blue Moon :D :D

His name is Kim Michaels... He is also a messenger of Jesus...
To find out more about him sweet Laurie, please visit Kim and his wife Lorraine´s website... :D :D Surely you will find a lot of answers to your questions :D :D I was guided there a couple of months ago... IT HAD TO BE... :D :D Nothing is a coincidence :D :D :wink:

http://www.askrealjesus.com

ASK and YOU SHALL RECEIVE :D :D :D

Christ LOVE
Carola

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NkLUh_zMP8 :D :D

Ka´rala

Post subject: ARE YOU AWAKE?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Are you awake?

A message from Gautama Buddha

The Buddha I AM. Gautama was my name when I walked the Earth. And though I still answer to that name, I have a higher name that I shall one day reveal to you, when you are ready to receive it...

My beloved, after I had entered Nirvana and had returned to the material universe to preach, I encountered three men who were struck by my peaceful radiance. They were struck by my God Flame radiating its light through my outer form. And so they asked me several questions about what I was. Was I a God, an angel and other questions.

What did I say to them when they asked, “What are you?”

I simply said, “I AM awake!” So my beloved, what do we of the Ascended Host want to see for our chelas in embodiment?

We want you to be awake as we have become awake. Whether we attained that sense of awareness after we ascended or while we were still in physical embodiment, you have the potential to become awake while you are still on Earth. And therefore, you can become free of the state of illusion, the state of sleepwalking through life, whereby you feel that life is a treadmill, where you go around and around and you never seem to get anywhere. And life seems to have no purpose or deeper meaning or direction.

My beloved, look at humankind and ask yourself the question, “How many people on this planet are even somewhat awake, to the point where they are consciously aware that as they go through their daily lives they are more than that?" And thus, because of that awareness they have a deeper appreciation for life.

My beloved, when you are awake, the essential realization is that you are more than these outer manifestations. You are more than your outer situation. You are more than your physical body. You are more than your lower mind, your outer personality that has been shaped by this world. You are more than this. And what happens when you know that you are more? Well, you are not fully identified with this world, with your lower being and the outer personality, even the ego. And when you are not fully identified with it, your mind is not trapped in the mental box created by the ego. And thus, at least once in awhile, you can step outside that mental box and look at life from a broader perspective. You can look at the big picture. You can see the forest instead of pounding your head against one tree trunk.

And this, of course, is the key to freedom. The key to freedom is not that you leave behind this physical body for good in the process of the ascension.

My beloved, are you awake? Did you hear what I said? The key to freedom is not that you leave the material universe behind in the process of the ascension. It would seem I am contradicting earlier teachings, given through other dispensations, in which we of the Ascended Host did focus on the ascension as the goal of life. So why do I now say that the ascension is not the key to freedom? Because, my beloved, you cannot ascend unless you are awake.

And becoming awake is not a mechanical process that can be obtained by following certain outer rules or doctrines or rituals. It is a creative process that can be attained only through awareness that becomes internalized and therefore results in the ultimate LIFE decision. A decision that is not produced by you, that is not willed into being, but a decision that comes spontaneously from within because one day you decide that you are willing to be awake. You are willing to go beyond the state of consciousness that you have been in so far. You are willing to rise to that higher state of awareness, where part of your attention, part of your being, part of your sense of self is always outside your current situation, is always looking at the big picture, looking from a broader perspective. And therefore never looking at life fully from inside the mental box of the ego.

My beloved this is not an awareness that will come spontaneously. It is not a matter of meditating X hours a day for X number of years. It is not a matter of doing any other ritual. It is an awareness that must come ultimately from within. But it is an awareness that can be cultivated by your willingness to always look beyond the immediate situation, to always look beyond the current box of the ego, so that you do not identify fully with that box and become trapped in it.

My beloved, this awareness of being fully awake is what we desire to see for all of you. And the reason for this is that we have become awake, we have become free, and thus we want all of you to attain that same freedom, that same joy, that same state of bliss. This is the peace that passeth understanding, the bliss that is beyond any outer conditions. For it does not depend on any conditions in this world, for you realize that the key to bliss is to connect to the source of bliss. And the source of bliss is not found in the material world. It is found in your own Higher Being, from which the source of life itself comes for you.

My beloved, you were not created with no purpose. Life is not a treadmill. I am fully aware that some of my followers – or those who claim to be followers of the Buddha – have created a world view that they claim is based on my teachings, a world view that states that life is just a process of being created, of rising to the level of the Buddha consciousness and then merging back into, disappearing back into, Nirvana where you are obliterated. Well, my beloved, it is a fiction of the human imagination, for Nirvana is not annihilation. It is a higher state of life that most people on Earth cannot fathom. And therefore, to them it might seem that when you enter Nirvana, you disappear. But you only disappear from the sight of those who are not awake, who have not risen above duality.

You see, my beloved, the teachings given by Mother Mary and Jesus on the ego and the duality consciousness are indeed the quintessential teachings for the Aquarian Age. For humankind is ready to recognize the existence of the ego. And they are ready – with some serious coaching – to understand the concept of duality and how it influences your thinking, how it blinds you to reality, how it binds you to this treadmill of always fighting some opposing force, never being able to reach your goal, never being able to break through and get where you want to be in life.

And the reason is that you have been fooled by the ego and the prince of this world to believe that your bliss is in this world. And thus, you have been told to follow your bliss and seek it in this world. For in order to attain it – they say – you have to overcome this opposing force. And so you get locked into this battle of fighting against the opposite duality. And my beloved, this is a battle that can go on indefinitely—until you run out of time.

For when you are engaged in this battle, you are indeed creating your own opposition. You are polarized to one of the dualistic extremes, you are unbalanced, you are off the middle way. And in that imbalance, you create the opposition to your every effort because you project an unbalanced view into the cosmic mirror. And the mirror has no choice but to project an unbalanced material circumstance back to you as a result.

So being awake truly means that you realize the mechanics of the dualistic struggle, and that you decide that you will raise your awareness so that you become aware of the dualistic forces in your own being, the forces that divide you against yourself, that divide your lower being against your own Higher Being. And thus, in this division, you create those circumstances that oppose your goals.

And in a sense, this is a grace, for it is a safety mechanism built into the material universe. It is simply designed to make sure that when you go off of balance, when you go off the middle way, your imbalance creates an opposing force that seeks to pull you back to balance. So the further you go into one extreme – the harder you push to get to that goal that you have set for yourself – the more you create the opposition that opposes your effort and seeks to pull you back to center.

But, of course, you do not see it that way. You do not see that the material universe is providing a service to you by seeking to counteract your imbalance. Nay, you allow your ego to tell you that the universe is opposing what is your right—your right to be free and do whatever you want, regardless of the material universe, the law of balance. And so not only do you create an imbalance that creates an opposition, nay you then rebel against the opposition that you created, projecting that it was not created by you but by some external force, be it the devil or by other people.

And so, now you are fighting two battles. And out of two battles will spring a third battle, and out of the three battles will spring a fourth. And pretty soon you are so enveloped in all these dualistic battles that you have no attention left over to step back and say, “Might there be a better way? Might there be a middle way? Might it be possible to step off the treadmill of fighting dualistic battles and find a way to go beyond this struggle?”

And so, my beloved, this is the message of my life, where I first – growing up – lived a material, worldly life, then jumped to the opposite extreme of living in a forest, torturing myself and my physical body because I thought my physical body was the enemy and that I had to discipline and control it. And so the true reality that most Buddhists have not yet understood is that I truly realized that my body and the material world was not the enemy of my spiritual growth. I saw the enemy, and it was me, my lower being, my ego, my attachments, my expectations that life should be a certain way.

So what we truly desire to see for our chelas in this age is that you come into this awareness and rise above the dualistic struggle in your own being. But we desire to see this not simply for your own sake, not simply for your liberation or for your own bliss—we desire to see it because in this age we have a need for those who are willing to demonstrate the spiritual path for others.

Well, my beloved, how do you demonstrate the spiritual path for others? The ultimate way is not to lecture or preach by giving them an outer intellectual teaching. No, the ultimate way is to be who you are, to be awake so that you can radiate the light that you are. This does not mean that you need to be silent, for, truly, I also gave teachings. I did not simply say “I AM awake” and let that be it. But when I gave those teachings, I did not give them the way they appear today, twenty-five hundred years later, where they have been written down and translated and retranslated and transcribed and retranscribed, and thus been somewhat diluted, as any teaching that passes through the minds of many unenlightened human beings.

No, what I gave was the Living Word that was endowed with my God flame, with my Inner Being. And my beloved, we desire all of you to be able to deliver that Living Word. And I do not mean that you have to stand here in front of a group of people and give a dictation from us. I mean that as you speak to people, whether in a lecture situation or one-on-one, you are speaking freely from your Inner Being. You are letting your light flow so that the words are not the essence, the words are simply chalices for the light.

The words carry the Light, and they enter the other persons’ energy fields and uplift them and transform them. And they are suddenly awakened to the realization that there is an alternative to the state of consciousness of sleepwalking through life, because they see in you something more. They see you are awake, you are excited, you are enthusiastic, you are being who you are, you are at peace. They sense your bliss, and they say, “I want that!” And then you can tell them, “You can have it. And if you want a suggestion, here is the path I have followed. Your path will be different, but at least you have a starting point.”

All of you who are willing to study and internalize these teachings have the potential to reach that state of radiating your inner light of being the example of the spiritual path, the path of self-transcendence, the path of becoming more.

So you see, my beloved, truly we of the Ascended Host are able to raise the vibration of a forcefield. And this is one of the reasons we give dictations that are an expression of the Living Word. But you too can do this. You too can be the open door for raising the vibration, for quickening other people, raising their consciousness so they realize that there really is more to life. And if he can find it, if she can find it, maybe I can too.

For as we have said before, Jesus, Gautama, Krishna, Maitreya, Mother Mary, Saint Germain, El Morya, we are not the best examples for people, because they have already put us on a pedestal and think we are beyond the scope of normal human beings. And thus, they don’t think that they can follow our examples. And that is why we need you to demonstrate the path so that they can identify with you, be awakened, be inspired, be uplifted by your mere presence. For it is the presence, the I AM Presence, that uplifts, that raises up, that accelerates, that multiplies so that your talents are multiplied and you become more.

So my beloved, we of the Ascended Host have need of you to be our counterparts in the material realm, to be our spiritual twin flames that you can be the open door here below, that our greater light can shine through and uplift those who have not yet seen that there is an alternative to sleepwalking through life, through living for three-score and ten without ever experiencing a moment of awareness, of being awake and truly appreciating what life is.

Yet as Mother Mary said, for you to reach that state, you must overcome the focus on self, on the little self, the narrow self, the self in the box. You must cultivate a greater love. You must find your greatest love, the love for which you came here originally—the gift that you wanted to bring to Earth. The gift that you simply desired to express, and your desire is so strong – your love for that gift is so strong – that you were willing to come here to express that gift.

And so you must, if you are willing to be awake, reconnect to that greater love and let that love grow so that it will become a magnet that simply pulls you out of that normal state of drudgery, of sleepwalking. And you are awake because you love to be awake, you love to feel that light flowing through you. You love to see it uplift other people. You love to feel that you are a part of the Ascended Host and our endeavor to raise the consciousness of humankind.

And so, my beloved, there are of course many traps that the ego has devised for preventing you from reconnecting to your greater love. And one of the more subtle ones is to set up an unrealistic expectation for what the spiritual path should be like, and thereby cause you to pursue spiritual growth in an unbalanced manner, whereby, as I said, you create your own opposition. And so your spiritual path, instead of becoming a process of greater and greater liberation, becomes an ongoing struggle that becomes harder and harder, until you finally break under the strain and give up and say, “I never want to have anything to do with that again.”

And my beloved, if you will be honest, you will see that many of those, who used to call themselves chelas of the ascended masters, have gone through this process—have broken under the strain and have given up on the spiritual path. Or they have decided that this is the level where I am comfortable and this is the level where I am willing to serve, but I am not willing to go beyond it.

And many of these people have an expression that you will hear many times, if you listen. And that expression is, “I don’t need another messenger. I don’t need another guru. I don’t need another spiritual organization. I don’t want to go through all that again.” And so they reject the messengers we send, the movements we start. And you will see this throughout history.

Well, my beloved, we of the Ascended Host fully agree with the “never again” sentiment. For we do not desire anyone to repeat such a cycle of turning the spiritual path into a struggle. We do not desire to see anyone repeat their mistakes. Yet I must tell you that behind the statement, “I don’t need another messenger, guru, organization or teaching,” behind that statement is what both Mother Mary and I have talked about, the self-centeredness, the focus on self.

Listen to the statement: “I don’t need.” It is all about “I,” it is all about “me.” For these people have become self-centered. And the goal of their spiritual path, of their involvement with a spiritual movement, was not to rise above self-centeredness and come into service to all life. No, their goal was to glorify the lesser self, to justify the lesser self, and to attain something that made them seem better than others because they had done these spiritual things.

Do you see, my beloved, if you are willing to be honest, you will see that self-centeredness is the real enemy of spiritual growth. But there is no guarantee that by following an outer spiritual teaching – even a teaching that is true and given by the Ascended Host – there is no guarantee that this outer teaching will take you beyond self-centeredness. Because the only thing that will take you beyond is the decision that you are willing to come above it, you are willing to be awake.

My beloved, there are people who feel they do not need another messenger, guru or organization. But what are they really saying? They are saying to the Ascended Host, “Don’t disturb me again! I don’t want to be disturbed. I am comfortable.” And so they come up with outer reasons, intellectual reasons, for why the ascended masters would not start another movement, would not anoint another messenger, would not give forth teachings beyond what was given in the past. And you have seen this in every organization we have sponsored in the last century of the Piscean Age.

And thus, my beloved, the question is not – or rather the question should not be – “Do I need another messenger or movement or teaching?” but “Do the ascended masters need another messenger, another movement, another teaching?” Do the masters know something I don’t know? Do they see something my ego cannot see, namely that there is a need for another messenger, another organization, another teaching. And am I then willing to support the masters or will I encage myself in this self-created prison of self-centeredness, where I use some outer means to build the illusion that I am spiritual, that I am still a chela of the ascended masters, while in reality I have rejected the Living Masters and now cling to a graven image that I refuse to change, to transcend, to look beyond.

And that, my beloved, is the real question that these people should be asking themselves. But of course, their self-centeredness prevents them from asking that question, because they are so involved with their own little box that they cannot withdraw their attention from it and from its dualistic struggle and step back and look at the big picture. But I tell you that the vast majority of the people I am talking about are not in any way evil or prideful or selfish or self-centered. They came here out of a greater love to provide a service to humankind, to the cause of the Ascended Host, which is to free humankind. So behind their outer disappointment or comfortability, they have that greater love.

And you, if you have risen above your sense of disappointment or frustration, you have the opportunity to help these other people become free. I just want you to use your insight, your love, to help them escape that prison of self-centeredness and to get back on the spiritual path—in whatever form they can grasp it at their present level of consciousness. For surely, if you can be yourself and radiate to them your greater love for your own greater Being and your mission, you can inspire them. And if they are willing, you can re-ignite the flame of their love for the spiritual path, for their spiritual mission.

And that, of course, is what we desire to see happen, so that all those who have been involved with any ascended master sponsored organization, can have a rekindling of the fire of the heart, the love for the path, the love for the ascended masters, the love for their own Higher Beings, the love for God and the love for their fellow man. For truly, many of the people who have found the ascended masters' teachings, came here for a selfless purpose. Surely, not all came here for a selfless purpose because they descended to Earth precisely, because they were not willing to rise higher when the higher sphere in which they lived ascended into a higher vibration. And so they descended in consciousness until their consciousness vibrated at the level of the material realm.

And so many of these people have been given the opportunity to find an ascended master organization and to interact with those who are the innocents, those who are the loving hearts. And the hope was that the more recalcitrant souls, those who had hardness of heart, would be inspired and uplifted by those who had the pure hearts, the loving, meek and humble hearts. And yet this goal, this hope, has not yet come to fruition, at least not yet to its highest potential. But it can still be obtained in large measure, if those of you who are open are willing to first rekindle your love and seek to inspire others, seek to share who you are with others.

Surely, you will be rejected by some. Surely you will be condemned by others. Surely you will be told that you are not allowed to do this, you are not allowed to be loving and kind, you are not allowed to be in peace, you are not allowed to be happy, you are not allowed to be in bliss. Who do you think you are in this world, where everything is so serious and life is such a drudgery that you can come here and radiate this peace and love and light—and thereby disturb those who are so identified with the dualistic struggle that they have convinced themselves that there is no alternative. And here you come and radiate this love and they realize that there is an alternative, but in order to attain that love they have to give up their mental boxes.

And so, they will resent you. But my beloved, you will find in any other spiritual teaching on this planet, that is part of the test. For it was because you let other people cause you to stop your light from shining that you left off the true path of self-transcendence, the path of becoming more. And thus, many of you who are the spiritual people are once again facing that initiation.

Will you let other people – whether it be your family or those that used to be your peers in a spiritual organization, or the world at large – will you let them stop from you from letting your light shine? Or will you finally become that sun and let your light shine, no matter what the world thinks about it or says about it. For after all, you, my beloved, no matter what the world says, you have a right to be on Earth and to BE on Earth all that you are Above, to let that light shine, to bear witness to your truth.

Do you hear me? You have a right to Be the Christ, to Be the Buddha, to Be your God Flame. You have an absolute God-given right. And those who oppose you and want you not to disturb them have no right to make that claim. For they have violated their free will and they seek to pull others into that violation.

But you see, my beloved, free will does not give you the right to destroy others. And that is precisely what those who are trapped in the consciousness of the fallen angels will not realize. They have no right whatsoever to kill those who bear witness to the light. Nor do they have a right to kill them emotionally and cause them to shut off their light or feeling so bad about themselves that they dare not express anything beyond the ordinary.

You see my beloved, you have a right to Be here. You have a right to disturb other people. And they have a right to be disturbed so that they are forced to face the choice—to Be or not to Be. And even if they deny it – the denial of Being, the Being they see in you – it will do something, it will start a process in their Beings. And I must tell you that in many cases a soul encountering a person with spiritual light and denying that light will not forget that experience for many embodiments. And the experience will come back and haunt that person until finally the person is willing to look at why it felt so angry. And then, in looking at this, many people have risen above it and have come up higher and have started the spiritual path, just because sometime in the near or distant past they encountered one person who dared to express their light.

So you are planting seeds. And sometimes the seeds have to stay under ground for a very long time before they germinate and sprout. And some of the seeds do fall on barren ground and never have the opportunity to sprout. But I tell you that no encounter you have, where you let your light shine, is for naught. For if nothing else, regardless of the reaction of the other people, when you express your light with love, with non-attachment, you close the figure-eight flow. And your light will be multiplied and you will receive more light from your I AM Presence that will make the sun of your heart shine even brighter.

And thus, my beloved, when you are Being who you are, when you are expressing your light with non-attachment, without imposing any intellectual reasoning or rules or restrictions upon it, then you can never cast your light before swine. You can never waste that light. For the light that is given with purity of love cannot return to you with any lower vibration, regardless of what other people do, regardless of them misqualifying some of the light you give them. That is their choice. That is their karma. If your intention is pure, you will not make negative karma. You will make positive karma and have your light multiplied. For truly, God is not an unfair taskmaster. God does not punish you for doing good deeds, when those good deeds are done selflessly and with non-attachment.

So you see, my beloved, there does come a state where you reach a certain freedom, a certain willingness to be who you are, where you transcend the level of duality, the level where you can make mistakes, where some actions are right and some are wrong. Instead, you rise to a level, a higher level, of right that is not in opposition to wrong. And thus, your actions simply cannot be mistakes, no matter what happens in the outer. The action of sharing your light, of letting your light shine, cannot be a mistake. For you have cast your bread upon the waters, and it shall not return unto you void, but it shall return unto you multiplied by your own I AM Presence and by the Ascended Host—out of whose beings you are an extension.

My beloved, becoming awake is not a matter of finding the philosopher’s stone or some secret formula. It is a process, and the essence of that process is self-observation, the willingness to look at yourself, to look at the beam in your own eye, instead of focusing on the mote, the splinter, in the eye of another. For when you are willing to observe yourself without attachments, without seeking to see only what your ego wants you to see, then you have already started separating yourself from the ego and its illusions.

And this separation is the key to a greater awareness, a greater self-awareness, whereby you realize that you are more than that little self that lives in this small box and is so focused on itself and thinks the rest of the universe should be here to serve it. Instead, you see beyond it and you start seeing glimpses of the Higher Self that you are. And that will reconnect you to the higher love that you are and for which you came to Earth.

And suddenly you will start realizing that although life can have its ups and downs, behind these outer appearances is a deeper reality. And in that deeper reality life on Earth is an incredible opportunity, an incredible gift. An incredible opportunity to express yourself, your creativity, your inner being and to uplift others, to re-polarize an entire planet to the highest vision of God.

My beloved, take some time once in awhile out of your busy daily schedule and contemplate what a wondrous opportunity you have by being in a physical body in this material universe. Look beyond your daily situation. Look beyond your challenges. I know that they sometimes are severe, or at least seem to have a certain reality. But once in awhile look beyond them and see that behind every challenge is an opportunity for self-transcendence. And when you look for that self-transcendence, then you will not think that you are the doer who has to solve all of these problems, that you know you cannot solve with your outer mind. Instead, you will immerse yourself in the flow, whereby the light of your I AM Presence will flow through you, and that light will then dissolve those problems that seem like insurmountable obstacles to the outer mind.

And thus, when you take time to appreciate life, then life will become easier to appreciate. And then your life will no longer be the drudgery of the dualistic battle against forces that oppose you at every turn. Your life will become what we all desire to see for you, an upward spiral leading to greater and greater freedom, until you finally break through and achieve that complete non-attachment that is the true key to peace and bliss.

I, as all of us, have much more to say. For we of the Ascended Host are in the River of Life. And in the River of Life, my beloved, self-transcendence is endless, is beyond limit. And thus, our teachings can keep transcending themselves and going beyond the former expressions. You see, my beloved, it is not the outer teaching that is important. It is the flow of light through the outer teaching that is important. And so do not turn our outer teachings into graven images that you hold on to in a misplaced loyalty of thinking you have to remain loyal to the Ascended Host by sticking to an outer teaching that we ourselves have transcended.

How can you be loyal to us by holding on to the past? The only way to be loyal to us is to move on with us, to transcend yourself, to become more as we are becoming more. Whether you do this through an outer teaching, whether you are inspired by outer messengers, or whether you do it through a completely internal process – where you yourself receive the Living Word in your own heart – the important thing is to flow.

For my beloved, we of the Ascended Host cannot be put into any mental box created by the human ego or by any person in this world. We never have fit into those mental boxes—and we never will! Look at our lives. Buddhism did not appear out of nowhere. Buddhism was my attempt to shake up the mental box created by Hinduism, which had locked people into a rigid outer framework that denied their freedom to Be. Jesus’ life was an attempt to shake the mental box of Judaism and shake the Jews out of their self-created mental boxes that they had created based on the teachings and the example of Abraham and Moses, who were both willing to go beyond their mental boxes and leave behind the old and reach for the promised land—which is not a physical land but a state of consciousness.

How hard can it be to figure out that everything in a spiritual teaching is a symbol for a higher reality? How difficult is it to understand this one truth and therefore escape that momentum, that planetary momentum, of focusing on the outer word rather than reaching beyond those words to the Spirit of Truth, the Living Buddha, the Living Christ, rather than the dead Buddha and the dead Christ that have been encapsulated in words or images that are not changing.

This, my beloved, is the one truth that we desire all of humankind, at least the top ten percent of the most spiritual people, to understand—that there is a deeper reality beyond the outer expression, that there is a spiritual truth beyond the outer expression of truth.

If you want a suggestion for your life’s mission, then make that your life’s mission—to get that truth out and to help everyone you encounter see that there is more than that outer expression. And the more is to reach for the Spirit of truth until you become one with that Spirit, your own Higher Being, and therefore become the open door so that the Spirit can flow through your words.

Make that your goal in life—to become the open door for the Spirit of truth, or the Spirit of Love, or the Spirit of Peace, or the Spirit of Divine Direction, or the Spirit of any God quality for which you have that greater love that propelled you into the material universe to express it and bring that gift to uplift everyone and raise them above that state of non-awareness, that state that Jesus called death, which is spiritual death.

“Let the children come to me and forbid them not, for of such is the kingdom of God.” Jesus :D :D

So be willing to come into that child-like innocence of being open to a higher truth, an inner direction for your personal life and what service your own Higher Being desires to render to humankind through you.

God, Our Father is blessing YOU :D

Christ LOVE
Carola

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6-Ub2iODZo :D :D

"OM MANI PADME HUM" :D :D :D

Last edited by Ka´rala on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

"GODS LOVE COVERING THE EARTH" :D :D :D

Christ LOVE
Carola

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my dear Friends (my brothers and sisters) :D :D

HOPE you ALL had a wunderfull weekend filled with LOVE, PEACE, JOY :D :D and HAPPINESS.... :D :D You ALL were a lot on my mind... :D :D I REALLY HOPE and PRAY the messages below will be a blessing for YOU today and HOPE it will give you the same LOVE and JOY I felt :D :D

From the HEART of Mother Mary to YOU :D :D

Greetings my beloved children :D :D

I urge each of you to explore your own heart and mind.
Seek for the truth of who you are.
Search for the Love within your own soul.
There are incredible discoveries of
joy waiting to be found.
My children, within each of you
lies the heart of God.
Within each of you is joy unimaginable.
Go on a journey within and
you will find God.
We will take your hand, if you ask, and lead
you on an amazing journey into
the heart of Love.... :D :D :D

My deepest desire is that YOU come to know... that

You are the miracle you have been seeking.
You are the heart you want to find.
You are God's gift to the world.
You have been created as Divine.
You are my heart, I am yours,
there is nothing between the two.
You are my beloved child;
my gift to you, is YOU....

Go with my love to the world, and miracles will abound! :D :D :D

Love yourselves Beloveds as we love you beyond all imagining. Love yourself and give yourself the gift that you put under the tree so long ago. And we shall watch you unfold and blossom and bloom and we shall be here with you as we always are. And you may after this day feel more closeness from all of those you honor and all of those you love who are spirits without the body like yours.... :D :D :D

"FEEL LOVE FOR YOURSELF. YOU ARE GOD'S BLESSED CHILD, UNIQUE IN THE WORLD!
:D :D :D

THE LOVE WE SHARE WE SHARE TOGETHER.... FOREVER AND EVER
:D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcv4eTYRX_4 :D :D

"O N E N E S S"

From the HEART of El´vis for YOU :D :D

.....The never ending tides pull us to and fro. The smooth and grind hard boulders in tiny grains of sparkling sands. Patience is required, but then all eternally is available.

Find that patience strenght you know you have and polish the stone. It may seem huge, but time is only a creation of our impatience mind.....

Focussing at the task at hand in a prayerfull and dedicated manner will bring you success much sooner than you imagine....

WHAT LOVE CAN DO

LOVE CAN BUILD THE BRIDGES BROKEN
LOVE CAN WASH THE TEARS AWAY

LOVE CAN HEAL EMOTIONS HURTFUL
LOVE CAN MAKE THEM BEAUTIFUL

LOVE UNCONDITIONAL BRINGS JOY AND HAPPINESS
THIS LOVE BRINGS FORTH SUNSHINE AGAIN

HOW CAN THIS LOVE BE GROWN TO GLOWING
WITH LITTLE STEPS EACH MOMENT IT SEEMS

LET US BRING THIS OTHER LOVE TO THIS MOMENT
UNTIL ETERNAL LOVE SURELY RINGS

(Poem written by Archangel Michael :wink: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkoI4d4eekc :D :D

We shall find PEACE
We shall hear the angels,
we shall see the sky
sparkling with diamonds
through FAITH and LOVE...

(words from our dear Mari :D :wink: )

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send NOW Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of ALL Nations,
that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of all nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate, Amen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyvqx-L3QRg :D :D :D

You, All of YOU.... are in ANY of my prayers, sweet brothers and sisters :D :D

God, Our Father is blessing YOU... GOD LOVES YOU and so DO WE :D :D

Christ LOVE
Carola

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCZqP4x047A :D :D

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I AM Michael, the Archangel!

And I come to you with love. My love is powerful, because I move swiftly with the billions of angels that have been sent to all four corners of the Earth.

We are so joyful!

If you could see the eagerness with which my angels rush to complete their assignments and complete the calls you have given, you would know that we in Heaven have no greater desire than to cut you free from all the darkness that holds you back from being who you truly are in God, from being who you truly are in Christ. We have no greater love than the love of seeing our unascended brothers and sisters become free of the forces of darkness that roam this planet, seeking whom they may devour.

We love you with a love that is so intense that most people on Earth simply could not bear our love—if they experienced it directly. It would bring out the darkness in them, until they could not contain it. Yet I want you to know that our love is there. It is real, it is firm, it is unconditional, it is unwavering.

I know that so many people on Earth have been brought up with the false doctrine of original sin. They have been brought up to see themselves as sinners who can do nothing right, and that everything they do is a sin. But I am here to tell you that this is a lie, spread by the forces of anti-christ.

The consciousness of sin and the concept of original sin never came from God, never came from the Ascended Host. It is a lie, manufactured by the forces of anti-christ who are seeking to prevent you from coming home to the kingdom of God. And I know that so many of you have been brought up to see that the kingdom of God is up here in Heaven. Yet I tell you that the most profound teaching ever given on the kingdom of God was given in one simple sentence, spoken by the Lord Jesus Christ.

He said, “The kingdom of God is within you.” He did not say the kingdom of God is up there in Heaven. He did not say it is in the Pacific Ocean or on the South Pole. He did not say it is in a certain church, a certain place. He did not say it was somewhere else outside of you. He said, “The kingdom of God is within you.”

I know that all souls on Earth have been programmed by the forces of anti-christ to look for the kingdom of God outside themselves. But I tell you this day, “You will not find the kingdom of God as long as you look for it outside yourself.”

Most souls on this planet have a deep inner longing for something. They know there is more to life. They want to find it. They know there is something to find. And you must understand that not even the forces of darkness can turn off that longing. So the forces of darkness do two things to prevent you from finding that which you know is there.

They seek to cause you to ignore your inner longing so that you indulge in the pleasures of this world, in the endless search for some ultimate experience that you will never find through any of the pleasures of this world. Their second strategy is to cause those who are willing to forsake the things of this world – those who are truly walking the spiritual path – to cause those people, those souls, those seekers to look for the kingdom of God somewhere outside themselves. And I must tell you today that there is hardly a religion on this planet, which has not been influenced by the forces of anti-christ and the lie that the kingdom of God is somewhere outside yourself.

So many of the religions that we have given you started out as a true religion, because they were started by one person who had realized the truth that the kingdom of God is within. The Buddha had realized this truth, and so had Jesus Christ. And they both preached the inner path to the inner kingdom. Yet when the original founder was gone, those who could not grasp the inner path, or those who were not willing to follow that inner path, immediately moved into positions of power in that religion. And ever so gradually and ever so subtly, they started perverting the teachings of that religion. And they started creating a false doctrine that the kingdom of God is somewhere outside yourself, and that you cannot reach that kingdom without going through an outer authority, such as their church and the leaders of their church.

I now speak to all who call themselves the followers of Jesus Christ, all who call themselves Christians, and I dare you to read the scriptures that you consider to be the infallible word of God and see how many times your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ challenged those who promoted the outer path, those who had set themselves up as the only doorway to the kingdom of Heaven, those who said to the people, “You can reach God only through us, you can be saved only through our religion.”

This is the lie that Jesus challenged on so many occasions—and he did so on many more occasions than recorded in the scriptures. He challenged this lie wherever he met it. And these were the people who would not bend the knee before the Living Christ, even though he stood before them. And they were the ones who attacked him, who plotted against him and who eventually killed the Living Christ. And after they had killed the Living Christ, they attempted to kill his followers. And when they could not kill all of his followers, they attempted to kill his teaching.

And they have been so successful that the vast majority of Christians today simply could not recognize the true teachings that Jesus gave. They simply would not dare to accept that Jesus Christ could say something that goes beyond their doctrines. And yet those doctrines are based on the lies of anti-christ that the kingdom of God is somewhere outside yourself.

I now come to bind those forces of anti-christ who are promoting this lie. And I send billions of angels to the four corners of the Earth to bind these forces wherever they are found in church and state. And I say, by the authority you have given me... “Thus far and no farther! They shall not stand! They shall not destroy the true teachings of Jesus Christ! They shall not prevent the souls of light on this planet from knowing the true teachings of Jesus Christ and the reality of the inner kingdom!”

They have set themselves up as the authority between Heaven and Earth, between humanity and their God. And this is no longer allowed in this day and age. And I ask each and every one of you, who might hear or read this dictation, to use your free will to give the Prayer of Peace and to affirm within you the truth, the reality, that the kingdom of God is inside yourself, and to affirm with me that the forces of anti-christ, who promote the lie of the outside kingdom and the outer path, shall not stand and shall not take over the Earth.

And therefore I ask you to make the firm decision in your hearts that you will be the true followers of Jesus Christ in this age, that you will dare to look beyond the false doctrines of anti-christ promoted by the orthodox churches. You will dare to look for the inner kingdom, to go within, to find that kingdom and to let your light shine before men. Because truly, “A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.”

Therefore I say to you, the true path, that has been preached by the Ascended Host from the beginning of time, is the path, not only of the inner kingdom, but the path that when you manifest that kingdom, you become one with God while you are still on Earth. And therefore, you become the Body of God here below, as we of the Ascended Host are the Body of God Above.

I tell you truly that although there are many religious groups on this planet who give their prayers and decrees and other exercises, and although these efforts do make a difference on Earth, I must tell you in all honesty that nothing that human beings can do will remove the forces of anti-christ from this planet. The only way to remove the forces of anti-christ from Earth is that a critical mass of people must dare to be the Living Christ here below, as we are the Living Christ Above.

And as Jesus Christ told you, “I of my own self can do nothing.” It truly is the Father within me who is doing the work. And therefore, as long as you think that the way to bring God’s kingdom to Earth is to resist the forces of darkness, you will be caught in a dualistic struggle with those forces that will never end—until you decide that enough is enough. And so the true path, preached by the Buddha and by Jesus Christ and by all true spiritual teachers, is the path of going within and manifesting your oneness with God, your oneness with your I AM Presence, your oneness with the Ascended Master who is your personal sponsor and spiritual teacher, so that you can be one with that Master and you can be the master here below as that Master is the Christ Above.

The true path of the master/disciple relationship is not that you follow a master or a guru or a teacher and keep following that master forever. The true path is that you rise above being a follower, so that you become one with that teacher. And you dare to claim your oneness with that teacher here below. This is the path that Jesus taught and demonstrated to his disciples. He did not teach it to the multitudes because they were not ready for this path.

But he taught it to his disciples. And some of his disciples understood it, and some did not. And most notably; Peter did not understand it. And that is why, when he was asked, he denied his oneness with Jesus. Christians have misunderstood this situation and think that Peter simply protected himself and that it had no great significance. But truly, what Peter did in those three situations was to deny his oneness with his Guru, with his Master. He refused to say, “I am the Living Christ, as Jesus is the Living Christ!” And thereby he denied the inner path to the inner kingdom.

Therefore I ask you, with all the fervor and love of my heart, “Please stop denying the Living Christ within you!” Please allow the perfect love from myself and the perfect love of Mother Mary to consume your idolatry, your fear, your fear that you cannot be the Christ, that you are unworthy. Allow it to be consumed by that flame of love, so that one day you can say – and when I say one day I do not mean in some distant future that never comes, I mean in the eternal now, when the decision comes from inside your soul – and you are willing to stand before the world and say, “I AM one with Christ.” And therefore, “I AM Jesus Christ, as Above so below.”

This is my calling. And I seal you in the love of my heart. The love that behind the power is so tender that I wish all human beings could experience it, even for just a second. Therefore I say, “Be sealed in the love of an Archangel. Amen.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEzZUdoBesk :D :D

WE ARE ONE
WHEN THE SUN SHINES BRIGHTLY
IN THE DAYTIME

WE ARE ONE
WHEN THE MOON BRINGS FORTH
ITS NIGHTLY GLOW

WE ARE ONE
WHEN SOULS UNITE IN LOVE SO FAIR
IT MAKES THE HEART SING

WE ARE ONE, WE ARE ONE, WE ARE ONE :D :D :D

(Poem written by Archangel Michael :wink: )

God, Our Father is blessing YOU :D :D

You are in ANY of my prayers..... ALWAYS!!! :P

Christ LOVE
Carola

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf0vJiyeLIo :D :D :D :D

Last edited by Ka´rala on Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ka´rala

Page 3 of 5 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next