It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: RED ROSES DREAM
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I had this dream the other night where I was in a place which had largest red roses I had ever seen, much bigger than the roses we have here on Earth, in our dimension anyway. And the rose bushes were very tall, as tall as the tallest trees. I remember tilting my head back & looking up toward the sky to see the tops of these bushes. And the smell of the roses was incredible, permiating every part of my being. This was more than just an ordinary dream. It felt like I was literally there, taking it all in. There were other flowers there too. I remember there being peonies, but it was the roses which really stood out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laurie, I just want to tell you the different thoughts that came to me, when I read your BEAUTIFUL dream:

Red roses are surely a symbol of LOVE and you were overtowered by them and their beautiful fragrence also permeated you. God is within us and surrounding and He is LOVE...

I also thought, maybe you were watching the scene from the perspective of a small animal, which is running on the ground. So everything is just like we LOOK AT IT, the attitude is important and from which viewpoint we decide to look at life...

Anyway, as you said, it was not just a normal dream and the beauty of it will surely bring forth something POSITIVE in your life! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

An inspired interpretation for a beautiful dream!

THANK YOU TO BOTH OF YOU! :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:03 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sarena, thank you for your interpretations. They make perfect sense!!!!
I feel there really is such a place and that one day I will go there fully conscious. It might not be till after I die, but I shall return to this amazing field of roses. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:42 am 
Site Admin

Wow- I got on! Laurie, I agree with that being smaller and looking up at the towering red rose of LOVE that surrounded you with it's beauty and perfume... like the song says, "when you're feeling small etc;" I like that song alot because of it's words and meanings... and of course, he did it so beautifully and with such emotion and sincerity straight from the heart.
I think the interperation fits and that it is a message to you from God through your dreams...perhaps a message from your spirit to you as well, since both are resonating the same- via God within. wjh

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]