It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: The Rose of Sharon
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:40 pm 
Site Admin

ROSE OF SHARON

Elvis said to me "The Rose of Sharon." I knew that this was in the Bible somewhere, but not were it was or what it meant.

I went to my trusty "New Age Bible Interpretations" volumes by Corinne Heline and found in the "Old Testament Vol. II":

Quote:
Song of Solomon II: 1, 2
I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys. As the lily among thorns, so is my love among daughters.

The Hebrew word for Nazareth means a flower and this flower is usually referred to as the lily. Thus, Jesus of Nazareth littery means "Jesus, the Flower" or "the Lily," that is, Jesus, the pure one. The body of the new race will be a flower body, beautiful and fragrant. Man's place in evolution is between the flower kingdom and the gods. Both the rose and the lily refer to the awakening of certain centers of spiritual power in the body of man. The rose symbolizes the postive force and the lily the negative.

In this same volume, Heline states that the Hebrew letter Pe means "mouth" and that at a certain point in development a human being speaks "the divine creative word...Pe is sometimes called a star and again a rose."

Elvis: The Flower body and the Pure Gem body are both living energies radiating the LIGHT of the future human DNA. The flower is the first, etheric unfolding and the gem is the full radiance. The gem is also the "star," so to say the Star body or the Pure Gem body one and the same.

The Rose of Sharon is the rose or potential being of Light in every living thing that continues to grow inside you dispite the turmoil of the world. It unfolds with the dew fresh upon it every morning and grows where no foot may crush it or blade destory it.

I ask you to take the Rose of Sharon into meditation and allow it's hidden truth to be revealed to you.

Maia: please post any meditation results in the MEDITATION WITH ELVIS Forum.

some potent web links:

http://www.rosegathering.com/meaning.html
(read especially what is said here about the blue rose)

http://www.paghat.com/aaronsbeard.html
(not a true rose, but Elvis believed he was the incarnation of Aaron, brother of Moses - I see this in the akashic as well.)

http://secretsofthemagdalenescrolls.blogspot.com/2006/06/rose-its-symbology-and-mary-magdalene.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:09 pm 
Thanks to Maia for helping us understand why we love the being El'vis Aaron so much and for her beautiful words on a man that can leave you speechless. He is truly immortal and seeks to help us all find our inner self and our inner I AM presence. He transcends all religions all races and creeds and seeks all who look for him to help guide them through our darkest days and bring them into the light of understanding..... I say this with experience as he has helped me through many things and lets his presence be known to me and I know he wants to help us all.....Peace to you all and remember call on Elvis to help you he hears us all and has given his life and beyond in service to God and to us......he truly wants to help you!!
Love and light to you
Stephanie Faillone

Post subject: Rose of Sharon
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:51 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, thanks Maia for bringing in the fact that the "lily" is actually the Rose of Sharon flower-I didn't know that. That explains why some years ago, in a dream there was a beautiful white lily laying on my pillow. It was a hotel-something like I was at the Hilton in Vegas-a room like those. I was all dressed up, and when I came in and saw myself in the mirror it surprised me because I was "young" again-30 something-with my hair long. On the bed was the lily and it was glowing so I noticed it in the simi darkness of the room. I picked it up and it was like a "living thing" like holding something that was alive and had a heart and breathing-I woke up so quick it hurt my head and whole body because I was shocked that the flower was something "living" and not just a stalk with a flower on it kind of thing that I expected... I didn't connect that with Rose of Sharon until I read your post here-in fact, had not even thought about that dream in ages...it just came flashing back all at once. At that time I had tuned out as much of Elvis as I could, didn't want to talk or get into that at all and just had to shut it off.
Maybe he was reaching out trying to tell me something thought I didn't connect him with that dream. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda,

I'm happy for you, 'cause you are able now to establish the connection. It's always a confirmation for the steps one is taking.

It's good for the rest of us, too. A new piece takes its place in the puzzle.

Thank you so much for sharing it.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:30 pm 
Site Admin

Elvis said to me (speaking to us all):

"Ladies, it is time to blow some bubbles!" and I saw him with a child's bubble-maker, blow beautiful bubbles with little lights in them and sending them around the world. Many collected in the Middle East.

Post subject: bubbles !
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:25 pm 
Site Admin

Maia! That is so weird! It reminded me of Elvis saying that "sending thoughts, prayers, messages" was like sending little bubbles out into the airwaves-they travel around the world touching people, popping, spilling their messages on those and some like prayers, continue out into space and on into eternity where they reach the living Father and the angels. Time to blow some bubbles....what a great way to put it! That is so so strange...so like Elvis on earth to relate when he was here in human form... I had "goosebombs" too! He also spoke of spending nearly half a day blowing bubbles with Lisa when she was quite little and how even when she got older she loved to play bubbles with him...and you know he told her about sending prayers and messages etc; and the bubbles anology of his...perfect for a child or spiritual seekers which he said we are all born to, we just lose our way due to the responsiblities of growing up and living through it all. Everyone needs to take a little time, he said, time to meditate or just think alone and to plan even if it is just little moments of planning - it heals the spirit and tenderizes the heart. his words...I remember getting a mental picture of a heart being "tenderized" with a wooden mallet when he said that. But then I am graphic in how I remember things...helps me to recall what I need to-wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:17 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Yes, time to start action!

What a wonderful image that of blowing bobbles. I understand so well those goosebumps, Wanda.

It is time we start really believing that it's true, that Elvis is there, that there is a plan, that we have something to do and can do it.

Remember the images I saw between dreams? Remember how we interpreted it? Remember we have been thinking about the need to send positive, Love energy to the conflict area and to the rest of the planet?

El'vis Aaron put it more poetically and clear to Maia, but the message basically is the same. This is time to start acction, loving, sweet, tender action.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: time for action and less re-action.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:55 pm 
Site Admin

I get so angry with the news, I read the paper and get angry, but that isn't the answer and I guess maybe those who can see and hear and know what we think and do if they choose to do that, as I think Elvis may have finally decided he had to, or else that is his purpose now that he as been 'to the best school" and we are becoming receptive and desiring to be more of service in some way to this world and it's humanity and life forms.
It would be like him to come and to say things that are recognizable as what he would have in that incarnation as Elvis- otherwise who'd believe? I have to change how I look at things as that is what I have to overcome-in order to be able to receive or give anything back. Anger burns up good intentions-and gives me high blood pressure-I need to practice what he taught...so I know my job-peace and goodwill... just words unless you live them. Okay, that's my plan to meditate on...it won't be easy-but I will give it a try. Like he said, "Never know what might happen, 'less you try it." wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:54 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

hey, it 's me kira,
oh yes blowing away al those bubbles now!
gosh so much work to do on this planent, working all day, working in the evenings giving massage therapy, driving on the road with laurie and zey on a cord above me behind my car (hihi to help them, they were with me when i drove to my massagedocent i cannot explain but they were hanging like parachutists behind and above my car :oops: ) giving healing at night before i go to sleep to maia, to fran's friend, to everybody in fact,
ola what a beautiful time
I love it to be a part of you all........... i feel very good about it.
Thank you E to put your 'circle of E' together and giving me al these new friends....
I do my best to help.

x
kira :wink: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:03 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, with this anger at the beginning, is the evidence that we're not going to accept the evil that's happening..and also, give us a "go" for action..this is natural and so normal.. yet, it's not good for our health I very well know :roll: ..the point is, whether we are going to try to change ,whatever is going wrong or just get calm and turn our heads the other way..
hey! do y'all know?.. I used to talk less.. :shock: :roll: :lol:

For a heavenly cause

Page 1 of 3 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next