It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Graceland & August 16th
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:52 pm 
Site Admin

El'vis / Rhama Azul on 8/16/06

This date for me is not a day when I "died" but when I became free to be my true and complete SELF. It was such a joy for my soul to soar into the LIGHT and be met by my mother, father and others who are dear to me - not only in my life as "Elvis Presley", but souls whom I knew from other lifetimes and some who have never incarnated, but been true soul mates on the Other Side.

At first, I filled mself with the great LOVE I felt - not only from those who gathered around me, but from PURE SOURCE itself...and I knew then, beyond a doubt that I was still VERY MUCH ALIVE - more alive than before. I knew beyond a doubt that "God" was everywhere, in everything and in ME - the enduring Self. I was to come to understand later than even the "Self" will eventually merge with the ALL, but that is further into the Sacred Deep than I dwell at this time. I am still experiencing the "I AM" in a greatly expanded version as it is here, where I dwell.

The first place I "was" was not where I am now. At some point (time is not a factor here) I was somewhere else - somewhere more expansive - what Maia is calling "Numis'OM." No matter, for it is ALL the ALL. Such a joyous feeling to never feel separated from anything or anyplace. You do not go from "here" to "there" but envelope "there" into "here." NO SEPARATION.

So I am also with you all when you think of me or call upon me. I am with all those who pass through the gates of Graceland -- especially on August 16th, due to their intense feelings then. I feel their LOVE, but I also recognize that they really come to Graceland to honor the Spirit within them. Their conscious minds may feel that they are coming to honor and remember me, but deeper, it is that through my soul, my incarnation as "Elvis" they felt THEMSELVES - the part of them that is sacred - that they love and respect. When they journey to Graceland with their candles and processions, so they allow themselves to FEEL SPIRIT within their own beings.

So when you think of me, when you send me your love and remembrance, know that you are really honoring and loving yourselves through the memory of one who honors and loves you!

As an aside....Graceland is upon a Native American sacred grounds, where only priests and preistesses lived and others came to do sacred ceremony with the "Gods" (natual forces) of the earth. These "natives" had originally migrated from the Yucataan, and so were a mixture of Mayan and Cherokee descent.

In my lifetime as De-Ka-Nah-Wi-Da I visited this place then, as it was known to be a gathering ground for sacred pilgrimage.

http://www.indians.org/welker/hiawatha.htm

A footnote from Maia: Hiawatha was an incarnation of Thoth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:27 pm 
Maia;

Am I correct in believing that you have channeled Elvis? There was something very touching about that message; I felt the spirit of Elvis filter through in those words.

I lit a candle for him today in my store, and placed silk roses at his portrait. I feel so peaceful, myself, having read those and believing that Elvis has attained peace at last. I wonder what he would have felt about the undue pressures put upon his name and memory today. He could not withstand the pressures of the hectic life back then, so we know he would have found it difficult today to cope with all of this hero worship. He was not that kind of man--to accept being worshipped as a god. All the more why we love and miss him.

Thank you for this beautiful message.

God Bless you.

Barbara Lee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:28 pm 

I have a question when he says he "was met by his mother, father and others....." Since his father(Vernon) had not died yet is he meaning another father? Just something I was wondering.

When I really think of advice Elvis gave me, I learned more from how he lived. He was a very powerful man who did not hurt people with that. - Jerry Schilling said that to me in referance to a question i posted in an online chat hosted by EPE!!

Post subject: Met by Father
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:36 pm 
Site Admin

Most likely it would be his grandfather that he was very close with and "copied" somewhat in dress and actions and whom as a child he called "daddy" and he had another nick name for him but I don't recall it now. Also, he may have meant his "heavenly Father" whom he wanted so much to know and Jesus, whom he wanted to "sit at the feet" of and have "Him explain it all to me, 'cause I sure don't have the brains to figure it out!" wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:16 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha :D

Thank you for this very special "MESSAGE".... Love to read and FEEL it...
Gives me a very special feeling and it makes me SMILE... :wink:
I posted a topic on General on the 16th of August... and have put there a WUNDERFULL Picture... and that´s exactly how I felt him yesterday!!! I felt the happines, love :D
I have to say I had a wunderfull day yesterday with mixed feelings :wink: and I´m glad you gave me, us this beautifull message.... Again THANK YOU.... I´m very gratefull for that...
Here is that picture I wanted to share with you....

Image :D :D :D

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:42 am 
Pharaoah

Thank you for the message from Elvis. I cried when I read it. First of all because it made me very emotional to think that he's still there, thinking of us.
I've been feeling very close to him these last days. I dreamt about him and have been talking to him constantly. I'm not sure if he hears me or if I get through to him.
I really need him. Is there any way could you pass him on a personal message from me? I'd need his advice.
Renenutet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I somehow knew that El'vis would bring us a message on that special day yesterday.

And I am really in awe about that words he spoke to us through Maia.
It is a very precious moment that after 29 years (!) he speaks to souls in such a way that everyone who is receptive will be able to listen and behold and know about the beautiful realm where his soul is living at the present.

When El'vis talks about having met his father, I understood he meant a father of a previous incarnation, because he says "...not only in my life as Elvis Presley.."

So once for all time we don't have reason any more to mourn his passing but rejoice in his freedom he enjoys now.

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Christine for your quote: :P
Quote:
So once for all time we don't have reason any more to mourn his passing but rejoice in his freedom he enjoys now.

....THANK YOU LORD, my GOD..... "AMEN"

:D :D :wink:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:17 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Maia, thank you Elvis.

When I read about Elvis meeting his mother and father, I understood that he really was talking about Vernon. My feeling is that we can be in more than one Reality, if we think in terms of places. But that is only our conception:

You do not go from "here" to "there" but envelope "there" into "here." NO SEPARATION.

I do feel it strongly as true.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:02 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Am I correct in believing that you have channeled Elvis? There was something very touching about that message; I felt the spirit of Elvis filter through in those words.

If you read my "intro" in this forum "A Field of Roses" this will give you more information on my "channeling" in general and my feelings about doing this with Elvis now.

meeting his father: this could mean any of the the suggestions you all have made. I simply wrote what I received from him, even if it didn't make "sense."

It makes me feel so good to know you all FELT him through these words, as I did!

Page 1 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next