All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

mahalo Carola,

:lol: :lol:

for me too 'something is going on since this morning'
on top of my head there are vibes.... not caressing my hair but something like that.....

:lol: :lol:
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's great, Carola. Happy to hear it! :D

Kira, these vibs... :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Ola Amanda,

why are you smiling hihihihihi has it something to do with you??? were you sending because you came into my mind this morning.

is it energy???

big bisou
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

To be true, Kira, I thought these vibs could be your top chakra working a lot. 8)

This morning I thought of you, yes, while reading the posts. As always, a lot of simpathy and love for you came along.

Today I'm not feeling too well. Weather is charged and I'm very tired attending so much without rest (days free or vacation) for the last 3 and half years. I have been doing fine and I don't know why today is different for me.

Maybe you felt something when I connected with Misha and the Circle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:14 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

This is wonderful to hear such good news Carola!!!! :D :D :D :D Prayer and faith do make a difference!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:56 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I have been doing fine and I don't know why today is different for me.

Amanda, I picked up some kind of sadness or heaviness today also. So I wonder if it is related to what you are feeling??

Post subject: feeling blue
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:35 pm 
Site Admin

Yes Amanda, taking care of those we love can be just as tiring as having a job-routine is just that-and wears out the emotions. Everyone needs a break-is there anyone who can give you even a couple hours for yourself now and then? I don't know exactly the circumstances but that one hour or even 45 minutes can be wonderful and lift the spirit. This time of year is bad for me also-it is the weather changes-I have trouble breathing freely and it wears out the body-the alergens cause the feeling of being tired, not enough fresh air to the lungs-and I'll bet that is what is going on for your Spain right now too. It's the end of life for those plants that dormant, the fine dust and decomposing of them- You and Zey are wonderful to care for your loved ones, and Julie who also has her mom...my daughter who has both of us-I know she gets tired and hates to hear us "arguing" though it's not that-we discuss alot-and not arguing...still it's not easy being "responsible" for others. It will change-things will improve-and life goes on-we just have to bend with the winds and find peace and joy where we may. I learned that from Elvis-that was his line. Hey, maybe we should go out and "pick up some..." well, I won't go there-it just occured to me what he "might have been saying" and I didn't get it at the time???? The "dirty pig"...funny guy, he got away with it~ wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:14 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you very much for caring, Ladies!

Quote:
It will change-things will improve-and life goes on-we just have to bend with the winds and find peace and joy where we may. I learned that from Elvis-that was his line.

This is my line, too!!! :P Yesterday just slipped a little, but today I'm whole inside again, tired but sunny as always. It rained last night and cleansed the air (very much needed), had a beautiful and confirming spiritual dream, received a lot of Love from you and you reminded me what I already know and say to others. What else can I ask for? :D Oh, yes, my mother is getting old in peace and joy. Antonio is staying yet in bed, but with his broken leg better and using this time for centering and reorientating himself. I'm sure these are times for a lot of inner work! :roll:

Hugs and kisses for you both!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

That´s what "Friends" are for, Amanda .... I´m so glad your mom is doing fine.... :P :wink: I already was thinking when I read your pm "she didn´t told me about her mam" not that you have to.... but now you did... :wink: Thank you!!! Sending your Mama & Antonio my positive energy....

Have a GREAT WEEKEND you all !! and I´m off for a couple of days again.... when I´m not drawn to ELC again.... :lol: I will give you a little report of the Elvis´Gospel Service when I´m back....

TCB TLC

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Amanda, I picked up some kind of sadness or heaviness today also. So I wonder if it is related to what you are feeling??

Laurie,

There are times when I feel just like you say. When I don't see any special reason to be that way, then I think it must have something to do with some outer circunstances, not under my direct understanding. Something about Sun activity, astronomical reasons, or so. Maybe yesterday was one of those days.

Carola,

When I wrote back the pm to you, I was in a hurry. Excuse me if I forgot about my mother and about comenting the beautiful meditation with Jesus you suggested. I have not being brought up in a religious way, but Jesus has been in my meditations in some very special times and I feel an affinity and closeness to him. That's is to say that I welcomed so much your suggestion and was surprised that you chose it for me this time.

Again, Carola, thank you for your giving nature. I love you.

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next