It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:03 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, Wanda, please rest up well. We want you to be healthy.
At least you won't have to worry about the book because the most difficult part is over. And re the interview requests, those can always be rescheduled if need be. So sleep well and have plenty of blankets and cats to keep you warm. Remember to have your back elevated so the fluids in your lungs can drain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

By heart and mind, we are with you, Wanda. Many others from "above" are watching you and taking care also.

In my very adult life, I have had three times that illness. Each time, it was the signal for a turning point, like getting clean from all the old. I believe you are, somehow, doing the same. So, very soon, you'll wake up from your bed quite alighted and looking brand new!

Just imagine they are BLUE ROSES!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Just imagine they are BLUE ROSES!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:14 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Wanda,
I am sorry you aren't feeling well I hope you get a lot of rest and I hope you feel better very soon! My prayers and thoughts are with you!!

Love,
Fran

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:46 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you Fran, and everyone too. I have some antibotics to take and if they don't get it, then I'll get some whopping stronger ones-the size of horse tablets
if they haven't come up with smaller versions! It's been about 8 years since I had this as much as now-it's from the dirty air etc: and sleeping over night in it etc:...I thought I was "immune" since it'd been so long-just lucky, I guess. It will be a few more days before I can talk in more than a squeak though... not to worry-I can squeak pretty loud if need be.... Just have to stay inside the house and out of the air for a while.
I broke out my coveted DragonTea that Elvis gave me in 1976-it came from China and was only served in side the "head dude" as he called him-he couldn't think of his name- palace and was given to Elvis by some one who was involved in Karate and had "connections" in China-now I have no clue who or how but it came in a tin with chinese writing etc: and the tea was inside another sealed tin so it was fresh. I've kept it that way and used it when I've had something like now-It is supposed to clear your lungs-that's why Elvis had it-to help him breathe better and he swore it worked...and it seems to help. I've used it 5 times since he gave it to me, once for Starla's illness-she hated the smell and the taste- and still have a half a tin left...a little goes along way. It looks like dried black and grayish flat worms but its tea leaves...and tastes like a dragon might-awful... Bless his heart, he was trying to do something nice for me-I had a bad cough and sore throat at the time. He mailed it to me from Las Vegas and the postal department thought it might be pot so they opened it to see and found it was just tea but they put a notice inside that it had been "inspected" by them. I guess pot was being mailed around in those tin can things and I thought it was funny then but now it would be common for an "inspection". wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

That 30-year-old tea hasn't lost its powers.. :wink: , that's great! As Elvis gave it to you, it will surely help, so nice of him to send you help this way!!

Wanda, I wish you will recover soon!!

Lots of love and prayers

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:33 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, Wanda, lots of love and prayers are being sent your way.

Tea from Elvis.......well it just has to work. I'll bet his loving heart comes with each cup.
I'm wondering if you are also using Tiger Balm, which you mentioned to me a few weeks ago as being beneficial for bad chest colds. Wonder if it helps for pneumonia too.

Post subject: Goldlen Dragon Tea
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:46 am 
Site Admin

Hi, I have just learned from a "tea friend" that you CAN buy Golden Dragon Tea in the US now at some stores and at orential stores and they have made it "taste better" too. It is the same tea, just aged in natural sunlight and it isn't "soaked" first as it used to be. The tea I have and Elvis used was naturally dried laying out side and heaven only knows what else might be "in it"!!!
I use very boiling water in case of????? He told me that too-he was "nasty nice" in many ways you know. Though he did eat a "bug" in the army....said if John the Baptist could live on them, so could he. Anyway, the Dragon tea does seem to help quite a bit-in the afternoon when such things happen to start tightening up and clogging up more, that's when it works well and in the early AM-like this morning at 4:30 I had to get up to breathe and made some-it helped alot. I reccomend this Golden Dragon Tea for colds etc:... They even used it to soak in for various things, Elvis said. And if it tastes better-then great! My tea drinking friend who is into Holistic things, says it works just as well as the "awful tasting kind". She's very healthy and only does organic and natural things...bikes and runs in competition too.
She is 54 this year and seems to be in her prime. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda I'm happy to hear from you again..I'm a tea crazy and tried many kinds..I need something special for my tonsilitis for sure ...it striked again along with a temperature and unfortunately I'm taking antibiotics..which I don't like.. :roll: Wanda hope the tea and medicine will work for you..take care..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Sue, but it was Zey that was not feeling too good. :)

Zey, how are you?

(Tonsilitis is like a blockade in the throat = blocking verbal expression)

Keep connected to the Field of Roses. We all meet there, and there is no need for verbal communication. Things work completely at other level.:wink: Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2