It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:40 pm 
CAROLA YOU HAVE BEEN IN MY PRAYERS EVERYNIGHT, AND I KNOW THE LORD IS WITH YOU. SO GET BACK WITH US SOON! FAIRYTALE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my Friends :D :D

I posted a topic in "FIELD OF ROSES" :wink: for you....

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject: NOW I KNOW LORD :o)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my Angels :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4pGJVjuKLk :wink: :D

I just wanted to share my Story of my Blessing of 1st November 2006 with YOU ALL..... and also the Message I got from Our Lady, Our Mother Mary on the 22nd of August 2007.....

Quote:

MY BLESSING on 1st NOVEMBER 2006

Dear Friends, my ANGELS....

I send this letter to all of you separate, because this is NOT something that I can tell everybody.

Most people would not believe or even could imagine what happened to me and what I felt .. "She" told me that.... I will explain "she" later on.... But I hope you all do.... that´s why I write this letter and to get some advice maybe, your thoughts... I don´t know, I just have to write you... It´s 24 hours on my mind, but can deal with it emotionally, also my Gerdy and my princesses. And WE LOVE IT....And all of THIS happened because I really opened my soul for Jesus. Jesus is the only one who can bring you to God... El`vis is really really an ANGEL, who guides us to the Lord, my God, Jesus Christ..... And I want to thank him for that every day again as I thank the Lord, My God for given me such precious Friends..... The LOVE I felt from El´vis, Mary, Heidi, my Dad, my mother in law Gina, Larry and NOT to forget my Gerdy, my princesses, Tina, Mary YOU, the members of the Circle of "E" was enourmous, and the other friends who love me...... for who I am..... for who I am inside.... I told you about "believing in Angels, because I have friends like you" and it´s really true, I cannot explain it otherwise....

I will try to write my story down now about my happenings, I just let my feelings go and we will see were I will end.... I don´t know yet..

The day I went to surgery, the 26th of October I was constanly thinking about LOVE.... I was calm and not a bit nervious, I had faith in everything.... After surgery I woke up I didn´t feel any pain, but was still very sleepy... So slept almost the whole day.... But you were ALL there in my minds... And it felt very very good... It gave me comfort, something you get from a mother.... as I try to do so when my princesses are hurt... or feel not very well... All of that made me happy... and I have to admitt, I cried a lot.... but that where tears of Happiness....

The next day the doctor came to me and told me about my operation.... The said it was a very succesfull operation and that I was not bleading at all during surgery, that suprissed them ofcourse and me to..... They also found out that my bladder had grown together with my instestine, so they seperated that to...... In one word the surgery went: SUPERB!!! As the doctors said....

I was very happy ofcourse, but when they ask me if I had pain.. I told them NO, they couldn´t understand... and to be honest I didn´t understand it either.....

The next day a deaf woman Diana (she was divorsed 2 times), Mother of 2 children, of my age came next to me... She had to be operated also because she had 5 thick cancercells in her breast.... We talked a lot that day.... She could read my lips and I could understand her... we talked with hands and feet and I listen very very clearly, even reading her lips was possible for me... For some reasons we had to meet here.... So we talked a lot that day about everything, but most of all the LOVE you have for your children, because your children are a gift from GOD... Also we talked about praying to God... She believed in God, but the outside world and her happenings during her life took her faith a little bit away.... So we prayed a lot, we both did... and we became friends right a way... What a woman!!!! I will never forget her... God bless her and her precious little boys....She was full with LOVE.... We had sooo much fun together during our stay... and that helped us through also...

Her surgery the next day went very good too..... The took the bad cells out and after waking up and she was feeling good too...

The whole week I had no pain from the surgery.... And I was full with postive energy... like Diana was....

I know that I had to rest etc. So I did ofcourse.... but shortly I went downstaires a couple of times a day with Diana to feel fresh air and to drink a fresh cup of coffie in the little café in the hospital and to smoke a sigaret (I know I have to quit, I will) .... Thanked God everyday for blessing Diana and blessing Me....

I always thought I had felt Jesus, felt the LOVE.... as I told before somewhere in the ELC- forum...

I really believed it... and I have.... but not really knowing it... I think... heasitating about the fact if that was the truht or not.... Who can tell you that ??? Only God can....

The evening before I was going to be released, I wanted to go outside and yes, smoke another sigaret This Time I was alone..... Thinking about how blessed I was and that I was going home the next day, to my princesses, my Gerdy... Suddenly a very strange lady came very quick towards me.... thinking of that gives me goosbombs all over my body... She came out the middle of nowhere.... straight line towards me... and she said: I have a message from Jesus Christ for you".... in German ofcourse, but then I saw she had a little dutch-flag on her coat, so I told her she could talk dutch to me.... It made it a lot easier for us both.... She also gave me a little flyer with Jesus on the front bleading on his head.... I didn´t like the sight... but looked anyway.... I sort off knew the picture..

My heart almost exploded....couldn´t hardly breath.... but was still listening about what she said... didn´t get everything though... I have to confess, but the impact she had on me was enourmous....

She told me to go to church more offen, He wanted to be trust by me and don´t forget that Jesus is the one who can bring you to God and that I didn´t have to believe and she told me that when I smoke the Holy Spirit will not reach my soul....

At that time I was a little bit upset about the fact she was so rude, so straight to the point, you know.... so hard on me... and all I wanted was to hold on to my faith.... Believe in LOVE... .. I always believed that I felt Jesus

I told her that I didn´t go to church, because I cannot find a church where I feel happy and to be one with... And that was the truth!!! Only the Hour of Power I did watch on Television... I told her also that I believe in my believings, in LOVE and that I know that GOD is LOVE... That we all are children of GOD... And the meaning of LIFE is LOVE... It remain silence for a minute and then she told me that God will bless me and that I had to think about it.... Then she went away.... I was speechless..... Thinking everything through... What Am I doing wrong..... Is this really happening, but it was really happening...

Within 5 min. The woman comes back to me and told me I had to visit the Capelle within the Hospital and light a candle by the "Holy Mary" and pray.... And then she went away again... and so did I...

I went upstairs to my room and called Gerdy right away....

I was confused quit a bit, this really knocked me down.... We talked and talked on the phone about why she was so hard on me and why was Jesus so hard on me.. I couldn´t believe it.... My heart was beating.... I cannot describe.... but after my phoneconversation I relaxed.... Told everything to my Gerdy..... He gave me comfort on the right time..... So after this all happened I went to bed, with my mp3-player and heard El´vis´ his gospel-songs.... ear-plugs in and I was ready to go to sleep... I thought so... But I was contantly thinking about this message.... This message from Jesus.... The woman, who brought the message...The things El´vis thought me... to be honest everything went trough my mind at that time... I fell asleep at last....

At 4 o´clock A.M. November the 1st I woke up and started thinking and thinking again.... It almost drove me crazy... But after 3 hours of thinking and listenings El´vis his gospel-music again... I extremely was drawn to the Chapel, the woman talked about.... So I dressed myself and went to the nursery-room and asked where this Capelle was and they showed me the way.... My heart was beating, it almost exploded, such a feeling, I really cannot describe.... I openened the door... Right in front of me a big cross with Jesus on it..... I had respect right a way.... more than I ever had in my whole life.... Did my cross, and said Sorry in a my own personal way.... and turned around.... And there she was, Mary and holding Jesus in her arms.... I cried right away.... The moment was sooo touching.... again not to describe.... I placed a lighted candle in front of Her.... and I prayed, cried and ask Jesus to forgive me if I did something wrong.... in my Life.... All I do is out of LOVE..... I saw a sort of a questbook... I didn´t hesitate and I took the pen and started to write.... I wrote that I had always thought that I felt Jesus his Love, his touch... till this Lady came into my life..... I wrote that I understood His message and signed it with my name... I prayed again for forgiven me... if I had done something wrong....

I went upstaires and was in a good mood, because I told and wrote him my message... Made me ready for my release.... finally

After 2 hours my Gerdy arrived and the three of us, Daina also, went downstaires to drink another cup of coffee togehter for the last time... (I hope not ofcourse).... Diana and I were very close and huged eachother for minutes... She was and still is sooo special..... Gerdy went away to get the car and would park by my regular Doctore, just down the street.....Diana and I went outside..... Hugged again and we didn´t wanted to look to eachother because we were crying... So I turned around As I walked down the street (next to the church) I waved Diana goodbye, again and again.... Till I was just around the corner.... AND THAT`S WERE ALL IS HAPPENED.....

I bumbed into this LADY again.... She looked at me and visa versa .... I was shocked again.... Heartbeating, crying inside, "That´s why I have to be here" "to give her this special message" she said... Apparently she was talking to someone very very important.... and she started to smile.... "Yesterday, the flyer was too hard for you, Jesus said...." I smiled tooo and I cried right a way.... Something was happening here and I couldn´t exectly give it a place in my mind, my common sence.... It all happened soooo fast.... She asked me how my name was..... I told Carola.... She said:" It´s a C, Lord.... the C of Jesus Crist......Isn´t that beautifull, My God, she says..... "I was brought here to bless you," She placed both hands on my head and it felt like I was lifted up from the ground.....

I bless you in the Name of the Father, The Son Jesus Crist and the Holy Spirit, Amen"

"The Holy Spirit , Jesus Christ his blood will go trough your body and the rest i cannot recall anymore ".... At that point I felt blood running trough my veins... very quickly and the feeling I really really.. It all happenden very fast.... I cannot describe.... I´m sorry.... You just feel it..... and believe me its a WUNDERFULL...... a MIRACLE!!! She also made a cross with Holy Water between my eyes.....

After this all had happened, I didn´t know what to feel anymore... a little bit confused ofcourse, but It happened in the middle of the street, right next to a beautifull church... this Lady and me standing there on the corner, it was raining and she told me that raining is a blessing too..... and we were both very very happy... I felt that people were watching us, but it didn´t matter, everything was going to be alright.... I just felt it.... My soul was in Jesus hands..... in God hands..... Is there a better place????

She told me I would cry a lot, but that´s very normal after having such a experience.... She told me: Nothing was a coincidence.... IT HAD TO BE... She walked 3 km to come to me, because her new car broke down......Also she told me "the day when you are being born, we all get a stamp from God.... That we are His children.... And this one is shining.... God gives LOVE to the world.... Every day again.... And me as a catholic, I was baptisted a couple of weeks after my birth.... and that´s GREAT, because than HE can find you and really really can bless you". During our Life "our stamp from God" is getting dirty and we all know why.... But when you put your faith in GOD, Jesus Christ.... and to see him as your Father, your saviour, you will be blessed right a way, and your stamp is been polished again" as she explaned to me in an understandable way.... And that is what had happened to me on that particular day... Your "Stamp" is shining again, she said... And you will be cured..... because He touched you.... And that gives me a very very very special feeling.... I really really cannot describe.... I´m REALY BLESSED and THANK GOD EVERY DAY for that special feeling...... Now I know that it all started on the 18th of September 2003.... THANK YOU DAY...

After talking a bit, she gave me a new "flyer"... "I have to give you this flyer of the Lady of all Nations and she said: " We will pray this Prayer once together ".... It´s a Prayer of the Lady of all Nations, who once was Mary....

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of all nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate, Amen"

So we did and after that she had to tell me to pray this prayer three times a day and that everything was going to be allright.... And she told me I had to visit the Capelle in HEEDE a couple of times a year..... And that was very important, she said....We hugged eachother and that was a very special feeling too... I will never forget either

I said that My Gerdy was waiting for me by my doctor, where I had to give my release papers to...

So we walked together to the doctor and I gave my Gerdy a sign about what had happened...We said goodbye again... She went down the street and noticed my Gerdy in the car and went to him.... She told him to that she was too hard on me the other night, the wrong flyer, she said, but that everything was going to be allright.... They talked a couple of minutes and then she went away.... and it was still raining.... She was wet and so was I.... So I got in the car and looked at Gerdy and we both couldn´t believe what had happened...

Then about 2 minutes later she came back and told us that her car broke down about 3 km from the hospital, so she asked us to give her a ride to where her car was standing.... So we did and talked about that nothing is a coincidence... It had to be this way..... But I had to be realistic, most people wouldn´t understand what I just had experienced and they, other people probaly wouldn´t believe me.... That´s normall.... she said....

As we came to the car, her friend wasn´t there, but she decided to get out of the car, after asking God what to do next.... We really wanted a little bit time to realise what had happened and to spend some precious moments together after being away from eachother the whole week... We wanted to hold eachother, to LOVE and to be ready for our "LOVE" day with our princesses... She had her answer and she got out of the car.... Said for the last time GOD BLESS YOU... and she walked away...

And that´s the last time I have seen her......

On the 5th of November I got a message .... MARK 5:34

On the 6th of November I got another message..... MATTHEW 26:62

And on the 7th November I got a very important message..... LUKE 10:19

I still FEEL the BLESSING God gave me on that particular DAY... 1st November 2006 and still I have no pain from the surgery, not at all, but I will be wise and take it slowly as some wice women told me to..... and I will be THANKFULL the rest of my LIFE here on EARTH and in HEAVEN.... It´s just a wunderfull FREE feeling..... I´ve got peace in my mind...... Finally....

Everything is possible if you only believe.....

"Once you begin to believe that God can turn an evil event into a blessing, you will begin to relax. When your attitude changes, your mood changes. When your mood changes, you arise above difficulty. This is the point where the miracle takes place! Your mountain suddenly turns into a miracle.
Your optimism attracts great and good people! With this kind of support you can't lose. Be thankful anyway ... and expect a miracle!"
And these are not my words ofcourse....

Also I wanted to tell you, that I´m feeling ELVIS is within me... He is soooo very close.... I cannot explain the feeling though, but it feels WUNDERFULL... He guided me through as he guides my Gerdy and my princesses and he will always do that.... we all know that.... J

The connections I always had with El´vis felt very close, but THIS time it is different... I cannot explain this feeling....

I thank The Lord, my GOD for this PRECIOUS feeling..... And I asked myself each day WHY ME LORD...

El`vis is sooo right.....When you put your soul in Jesus his hands, everything is gonna be alright.... Don´t ever be afraid..... (JOHN 14:27) THIS IS ALL SOOOOO TRUE.....

QUOTE Maia: "Elvis smiled at me and said, "You know, they are all just trying to understand why they are alive and what it's all about. It sacres people sometimes. And those who are scared the most are like a dog lost on an unfamilar street...they bite and snarl alot! But I love them all...just like the Master (Jesus) does. I have been in His Presence here (where he is now) and he is not a towering giant but a precious light the surrounds and warms and loves you. He showed me the truth that we are all God's handiwork. One touch of His loving hand and all the masks just fall away! It makes me laugh in the heart to see the JOY when a soul realizes it doesn't have to wear the mask anymore! I witness this here all the time." THIS IS EXACTLY what has happened... and how I FEEL....

YOU ALL SEND ME YOUR LOVE THAT WEEK.... I COULD REALLY REALLY FEEL IT..... YOU LOVE ME FOR THE PERSON THAT I AM.... WHAT I AM INSIDE..... AND THAT´S SOMETHING I REALLY REALLY LOVE.... I THANK ELVIS, LARRY... and YOU ALL FOR GIVEN ME SUCH A PRECIOUS GIFT, I WILL HONOR IT FOR THE REST OF MY ETERNAL LIFE.... and I truhly mean that..... I LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU.....

Again MAHALO, THANK YOU, DANKE, MERCI, GRACIAS, DANKJEWEL, HVALA!!

I hope you can feel what I´m going through here, but I have piece in mind... Gerdy and me and my princesses can handle it... The are learning very fast..... They talk a lot about God, Jesus, Mary and ELVIS...... I LOVE IT..... and I´m having fun teaching it... And that´s something I really want to have toooooo.... FUN...

I´m going to stopp now, because otherwise this letter would never END.... but you understand for sure

Because this is really A NEVER ENDING STORY... I FEEL IT....

Hope you all give me your thoughts or advice or anything... you all are wise souls.... and my friends.... my angels and I will be back soon....

Today I will go to HEEDE and I will pray in the Chapel.... It will be a beautifull day... I´m sure.... Thinking about it makes my heart beat very very fast.. We will see what happen....

GOD loves you and SO do I......

GOD BLESS YOU

LOVE & LOL.... Light

Carola

ABC (Always Been Connected)

"WE GOT NOTHING, ENDED ALLTOGETHER, DIDN´T WE

Sending Bubbles of LOVE to you...... again and again and again.....

http://www.de-vrouwe.net here you can read all about Lady of all Nations, who once was Mary....

This is the Message from Our Lady.... Our Mother... I received on the 22nd of August 2007...

My heart, my Immaculate Heart, is the channel through which the graces of the Sacred Heart are given to men.“O my sweet child, time passes and with it wasted graces and constant refusals on the part of man to co-operate with me in the accomplishment of the Divine Will for his own sanctification and salvation. "What am I to do, child of my heart, when my children turn from me? The false peace of this world lures them and in the end will destroy them. They think they have done enough in consecrating themselves to my Immaculate Heart. It is not enough. That which I ask for and is most important many have not given me. What I ask, have asked, and will continue to ask is reformation of life. There must be sanctification from within. I will work my miracles of grace only in those who ask for them and empty their souls of the love and attachment to sin and all that is displeasing to my Son. Souls who cling to sin cannot have their hands free to receive the treasures of grace that I hold out to them.

"Behold, my small one, so tenderly loved by your Mother, behold then my Heart pierced by a cruel sword! Oh, what grief my children have caused me! “My humble one, my small flower, we must have more souls who love, love unselfishly and without reserve. Who does anything who does not love? "I wish to gather about me, my tender child, soldier and valiant bearer of the torch, an army of brave lovers, who as my torch bearers will enkindle the fire of Divine Love in the souls of men. Only those who are strong in love can become my soldiers to bear aloft, not the sword of destruction, but the sword of fire, the flaming torch of Divine Charity.

“My poor child, you have suffered much, but do not fear. Take courage, for soon a haven of rest will be given you..... not a refuge from suffering and pain, but a nest of solitude for the little white dove, so dear to me and the Heart of my Son.

"Patience, sweet child! The Will of the Father must be dearer to you than all else. This is the lesson every soul desiring intimate union with my Son must strive to learn. “This is enough now, small one. Other duties call you. Go in Peace.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3XdXEJEI4E :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO-IYKc6elM :wink: :D

Sweet MAIA.... I wanted to share a drawing of Manja-Gi... I directly had to think about you because of YOUR AVATAR.... I LOVE IT by the Way.... :wink:

Image :D :D

LOVE & LOL.... Light
Ka´rala

I LOVE YOU ALL and HOPE TO BE AROUND SOON.... :D

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:42 pm 
Sun Dial

Hey, I'm really happy to hear from you my friend !That's really great Ka'rala, thanks for sharing your storie :wink:

We love you too...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:50 pm 
Sun Dial

PS: love and kisses to your little girls

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:13 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, the avatar is Elisabelle Tanner's work, along with the Elvis Eye of Horus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Ka'rala, for sharing with us such meaningful LOVE experiences!

Best wishes and tons of Love for you and your wonderful daughters...! Image Image

(It's such a beautiful drawing. :) )

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

this is for manja gi

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

this is for Carmen,

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Ka'rala so much for everything and thank you for all the beautiful photos of your little ones!! :D :D

Talia

Page 2 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next