It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Right on Zey!

I share EVERYTHING you express so clearly above, everything but fright.

I better set my aims into trust. It doesn't mean that I'd do nothing in relation with it all. I did and I do, to the extent of my capability.

I consider that if we enter in fear emotions, it blocks and blinds us, only letting us to defend ourselves. When we defend ourselves we are "giving energy" to the "war", we make it real. Due the unbalance of powers, we loose.

I think that another kind of action may be taken, that of piercing shadows with creative-Love-Light thoughts and actions.

I see it like constructing a new reality, bringing it to the center of our attention, giving it energy in a continous way, bringing in others, as many as posible, building on Light and Love's fundations, layer after layer, without stopping not even an instant. It's the purposeful and stubborn way of making Life what we want it to be. In fact, I believe that way, WE ARE INSERTING A HIGHER REALITY INTO THIS ONE.

We can be sorrounded by hard situations, but we are FREE to do with them, inwards always and sometimes outwards, as much as we can, from some other point of view. We don't have to play the game with the rules others propose. If we have to, to some extent, nobody can force us to identify with it. We still are free inside and able to choose what kind of energy we want present within us.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

you're so right Amanda but this fear causes from seeing the blindness of the people who actually are the victims and also the ones who have to fight, but turning their heads the other way treating the people who warn them as some paranoid idiots..and this don't give me any hope but a feeling of lonliness..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I agree with all of you ladies!!

Elvis Always And Forever And Ever!
Fran

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you for sharing our feelings, Fran. :)

Zey, there was a time I felt as impotent as you and Loneliness was my name.

I don't feel like this anymore, because now I know everybody has his/her part to do and only has to do it. One has to work on being conscious and do only one's part, the one one is meant to, which is our fundamental aim (under the point of view of the total design of Life. It has the exact size and weight for that person, although it may be felt as a load, when not quite known and understood, but not so much that paralyzes.

As I see it, if one sets the intention of serving one's Life purpose, flowing with it, everything goes easier. Again, I feel it not as a battle against, but adding to. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Second thought:

Elvis is a wonderful and perfect example of what I was talking about in my last post.

All he did his whole life was trying to be himself and he fulfilled an incredible lifetime as a human being. His purpose was not altered by suffering, hard situations or pain. He did what he came to do. We are lucky enough to have it known from himself as El'vis Aaron-Rhama Azul through Maia.

Of course his part was big enough, but it was his size. The same happens with each of us. We are human too, with a great potential and have only to accomplish our part, with determination and faith in ourselves. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2