Jewel in the Lotus

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:13 pm 
Site Admin

My thanks to you also dear Ka'rala for the beautiful flower and link that you posted for us!! :D :D :hug: :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:37 pm 
Thank you for the spectacular flower, Ka'rala! And thank you especially for the information about hypnosis!

My midwife has strongly suggested I have hypnosis training for the birth of this baby. My last birth, for my third child Johannes, was terrifying to me. Even though everything went well, with no complications, and it was very fast, I was left feeling very upset about the pain and afraid to try childbirth again. (I've never had painkillers in childbirth and now they say I labor so fast, I wouldn't be able to get one for this baby if I tried.)

I wasn't sure hypnosis is for me... I get uncomfortable being "out of control" in any sense. I'm very self conscious and I don't like talking about sensitive religious or even spiritual topics with strangers. (ELC Forum aside! :) ) I am SO HAPPY to know that there are Christians offering hypnosis training, though- since I am more familiar with Christians. I'm just delighted to consider that I might be able to find a way to use hypnosis in birth, and to learn there's more than one way to think of it. (I never heard of biblical hypnosis before!)

THANK YOU!!! :) :)

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:17 am 
Site Admin

Nope, I like to be in control at all times myself. I don't like anything that takes that from me- I could never be a "druggie" for that reason! BUT it might be nice if I could remember more about Elvis' shows and being around him- things I might have missed but my subconsious would have "caught" maybe? And too, it's been a lot of time passing since then-it totally bugs me that some things I've forgotten! Thank heaven I did make some notes and kept transcripts - I just wish I had done a real journal with detailed stuff... it just didn't occur to me then. Isn't that like being a stupid person??? Now I see myself as being really, really naive and down right ignorant! Just so- wasteful of precious moments in time- how did that happen? Oh well, spilled milk... water under the bridge etc:... Thank you Lord for what I have retained... wjh

Post subject: THANK YOU FATHER !!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU FATHER, for what WANDA has retained :D :D :wink: MEMORIES :D :D You always can find them within your HEART :D :D

Image :D :D :D

I LOVE YOU ALL soooo MUCH :D :D

LOVE
Carola

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:11 am 
Site Admin

I'll echo the gratitude to our Heavenly Father for all of the wonderful and precious memories that you have retained dear Wanda which you have been kind enough to share with all of us!!!! :D :D :wink: Thank you so much my sweet angel and please DON'T EVER think of yourself as naive, stupid or ignorant hon. You have a wise, beautiful and caring heart which we have all been so blessed to share in!!! :wink: :D

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2