It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Please pray for Marjorie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Ladies for the last few days Marjorie hasn't been able to talk to well she has larenjitis! I spoke to her yesterday one the phone she didn't sound very good if you could please keep her in your prayers that she gets better very soon! Thank you very much!

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:29 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I will Fran. Hope she gets better soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Lots of LOVE bubbles go to her to help her INNER BEING to adjust her health after so many emotions felt lately.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

After some rest you will be fine, Marjorie!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject: thanks all
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I think that Amanda may be correct. There have been so many emotions in me and around me in the last few weeks that my body is telling me to stop and take rest time for me. The body is so vulnerable when BOTH positive and negative energy is around because then the immune system is easier to attack. In the past few weeks I worried because Hayden was so slow---almost 10 days late--that I was getting antsy and beginning to worry about him without telling anyone. Then the mad dash to Grand Rapids and out in all sorts of weather and also Walter's cancer.
Hayden and mom are fine :) but we consult at Henry Ford on March the 6th to see if Walter will be a candidate come May, for the robotic procedure that Henry Ford does with very, very good results for the prostate cancer victims that the center treats there.
I have to be careful that the virus or bacteria does not get below where it is now--in my throat. I quit smoking cold turkey on July the 30th of 1995. It was a very difficult thing to accomplish. But after years of smoking there has been damage caused to my right lung which allows bad things to get in and cause pneumonia. I did see the doctor this afternoon and I am taking an anti-biotic so hopefully the bad thing does not infiltrate the lung. I get pneumonia easily so anyone who smokes PLEASE, PLEASE stop.
I had tried the gum/the patches and nothing worked. In 1995 my sister-in-law came up to spend a few days at a place we had, at that time, about 4 hours north of us. She was dying of diabetes. When she tried to get up her face became very, very pale. She had never smoked. I looked at her and made up my mind to get healthier (as an aside the kids who always nagged at me to quit smoking did not even notice for 3 days!!)
I quit that very day and I have not smoked since July the 30th of 1995. My doctor said any damage to the lung(s) from smoking can not be fixed by quitting but I know I will never smoke again.
1 year later my sister-in-law walked into the light cast by the ONE above and she now has no pain and I hope she looks down and smiles because she is the person that finally inspired me to quit the awful habit.
So long story shorter I have to be careful as I have had pneumonia many times in the past 5-6 years and generally always in the right lung.
It is very difficult to talk as what voice I have is very raspy sounding and it is also very, very hard NOT to talk because I am a very verbal person.
Thank you all for thinking of me.
The grandson just born is doing wonderfully and his 'big' brother tells him that he loves him and that makes this grandma or 'muma' as Gavin calls me, have a happy smile in her heart. :)
I know I will be okay. My body just needs time to heal so it can fight this virus. :)
73smile/aka Marjorie/muma

Last edited by 73smile on Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:15 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

If you can not talk verbally, you can post and we'll be happy to read whatever your awareness may express!

LOVE and a big hug. Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: thanks Amanda
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:38 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

The anti-biotic is helping to break up whatever bug I have. I have two more days to take the anti-biotic and already my voice is stronger and I feel better. Thank you and Fran and the entire ELC family for caring.
LOL,
Marjorie

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:14 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

kira,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:29 am 
Site Admin

So glad to hear that the medication is working and that you're feeling better Marjorie!! :D Prayers have been and will continue to be said for you and your continued recovery. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:39 am 
Site Admin

Yes Marjorie, I am glad you feel better-this weather we are all experiencing is so weird, I think even the "bugs" are getting toughened up! It takes something strong and a great deal of faith to knock their socks off! Glad you have both! wjh

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next