It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Ginette alive but . . .
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:14 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

We are all concerned about Ginette, so I want to let you know how she is. She is alive but per her email to me, she did attempt to take her own life. She is back from the hospital where she has been due to blood loss.
She needs a lot of love and compassion, understanding.

She is alive I believe because of our prayers for her.

There is an old but very popular movie which comes to mind ...."It's A Wonderful Life". It is one of my favorites. For those of you familiar with the storyline, you'll understand why I hope she can view it soon. I think it could help her perspective on life.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:34 pm 
Site Admin

Sometimes as terrible as this sort of thing seems it gives the person a "re-birth" of self -- maybe not right away -- but they come to look at the world in a more expanded sense, beyond the seeming "injustices" that weigh them down.

I HOPE THIS WILL BE SO FOR OUR DEAR GINETTE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:23 pm 
Site Admin

The fact that she did not die is proof that she is needed here-and that purpose for her life has not been fulfilled as yet. I hope that this will be reality for her and she will bounce back strong. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:12 pm 
I KNOW MYSELF HOW LONELY LIFE CAN BE, BUT I KNOW I HAVE A HEAVENLY FATHER THAT IS THERE WHEN I FEEL DOWN AND WORTHLESS, I TRIED 2 TIMES WHEN I WAS YOUNG IN TAKING MY OWN LIFE BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY OF ECSAPE FOR ME FROM THE ABUSE FROM MY PARENTS, BUT THE LORD CAME TO ME AND SHOWED ME HE WAS THERE AND KNEW WHAT I WAS GOING THROUGH. SOMETIMES IT TAKES US TO FALL FLAT ON OUR FACES TO SEE THE HAND AND LIGHT OF GOD THAT IS THERE TO HELP US. LIKE WANDA SAID THE LORD WASN'T READY FOR GINETTE YET SHE STILL HAS A PURPOSE HERE AS I STILL DO. SO IF WE ALL BAND TOGETHER IN PRAYER FoR HER, I KNOW SHE WELL BE FINE. FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Me Kira, will join you all to give Ginette the special power she needs.
Let our hands string together and make a huge circle put Ginette in the middle and give all our power we have to get her back with both feet on the ground. Me too i know what it is when all lifeforce seems to flow away and yes we always get stronger and stronger when we are back on the road again.

We all have eachother and we all are not alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Ginette is in ANY of my prayers..... .....
and NO, we are never alone.... for sure!!! I´m glad we got some news and that Ginette is alive...
THANK YOU DEAR LORD.... FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS....

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Ginette wrote me too yesterday. I could not post about it right then, since I have been out of line 'till now. She is weak now, but I could feel a bright inner being behind, unaltered, shinning and unattached, vibrating in a higher frecuency.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:51 am 
Sun Dial

I feel so sad reading this aboy Ginette - what kind of world are we living in when a beautiful person like that gets so down they want to end it all??

'hearing aboy suicide is so hard for me as and it scares me so much because I have a feeling I have not only lost my dad to it but also will be losing others to it aswell.

I hope and Pray that ginette regains her strngth and gets that fighting spirit back. I think she is meant to be here and when she gets through this ( and she will) it will makw her a stronger person because of it.Although it is bad how she is feeling she CAN turn this around I just know it.

Her life is to precious to just throw away and I hope she can see this aswell.

Ginette if you read this I know I dont know you from a bar of soap but please please know you are a very special and important person and that you are not alone. You have people that love and care about you and we are with you whilst you fight thesae "demons" ( Deppression)

Thinking of you and wishing you well.

(((HUGS)))

Natalie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I join all the positive statements here by our friends and send Ginette Strenght and Love to win that great challenge!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Ginette, please get better.

I know you were feeling depressed a lot because of what was posted on other boards about Elvis.

Stay here with us, where it is positive and assuring. If you are not that strong keep away from the forums where rude statements are made, these aren't good for you right away.

Remeber Elvis for how he really was he kind and beautiful human and soul.
Listen to his music and let his voice go trough your mind and body to heal and to give you the power again to enjoy life to the fullest.

Nadine

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Page 1 of 3 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next