It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 8 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: I am not coping...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:46 pm 
Sun Dial

Last edited by Bloom on Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Natalie,

He already knows. I believe he left that note for his kids because they were far away, absent of his life because they wanted to and, out of compassion and love, he tried to make them feel better for that reason. He had you near him, he knew you loved him, he knew you were aware of his difficulty for living. So he had not to explain you.

Of course it is so hard to go along with someone that doesn't want to live. One has to face impotence and the natural consecuence is anger. In a situation like you have been living, emotions build up to stormy moods so easily. You already had a very difficult childhood and had to face this new complicated circunstance, related to parenthood ties too. You should have had some professional support to go through all this. You have been strong and balanced enough to stand it and being now capable to open to your own feelings telling us about them. It is a very sane movement and I admire you for this.

For what you say, your father had a deep depression. It can be generated by a lesser production of some substances in the brain. Nothing to blame anybody. Your father had his own path through Life and we are not able to judge it, because we don't know what it was meant to be. Now it's time for you to treat yourself with the Love you deserve, to have compassion for yourself and be understanding with human nature.

I'll keep you in my mind and my heart, sure that you'll have all the help you may need, here and from above. Please Natalie, let go pain and let Love fill its space. And keep in touch with El'vis!

I send you infinite Love's bubbles to wrap you and awaken your Heart's song.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:38 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

OMG!! Natalie dear..hearing this broke my heart too..honey I know there 's no word I can say to ease your pain but I only feel at one point,you are wrong..I believe after I read all you wrote ,this beautiful person had you in a very special place in his heart..when you love someone so dearly and sure of it,sometimes to put it into words lose its meaning,you do not need to tell it anymore cause it's there..I had a step grandfather but I loved him as he was my own grandpa, he was so good and loving to me, he also had his own grandparents later,surely loved them and was with them more than he was with me...but I know I had that special place in his heart too..please do not think your beloved dad didn't love you,that would break his heart that now he can't tell it to you..maybe he felt a little guilty about his other children and had to tell them that he loved them..he must have known you loved him and he loved you and no illness could have change this truth..maybe he just needed to end whatever tortured him inside,God knows,including me,many of us came several times to this point in our lives..I can only wish he found the peace he needed, please don't get me wrong,I don't say it's better that way but I hope he is in a better condition now and can see clearly about it all..including your true feelings for him,how much it hurt you what he did,and how much you loved him. and still do.we shouldn't lose our contact with our special ones after they gone..I think we should talk them, communicate them somehow till we feel they are even closer to us ,closer then as they were on earth with us .Natalie hope I didn't annoy you,but I can feel how you hurt.. believe me I do..and praying God to give you the strenght you will need..my thoughts and prayers will be with you my friend..hug you

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:00 pm 
Site Admin

Yes Natalie, I agree with Amanda, your father knows already how you feel as he did when alive, but now he knows everything, why he had panic attacks, why his life was so screwed appearing, and he has full knowledge of why you felt and feel as you do, your mother and all of it. Now he is all wise, and he will try to help you-sometimes when such things happen, the shock and hurt of it is so wide and storng to us, we can't feel the close love and communication of spiritual beings who try to reach us-they are right there, but our hurt, anger and frustration and guilt too, is like a wall. We must learn and so must you, to be quiet and listen, be still my heart, let me know that YOU are there and God in his infinite wisdom, will let that never dying love your father had for you, the child that was with him and whom he felt tried to understand, to love him anyway, who came a round even in his bad times, would be there now, and you are. You want to be there with him, to understand.
First Natalie, there is nothing you could have done to help him-people must help themselves by WANTING to be helped and from what you say, he didn't get that help, maybe there was none for him...sometimes there is no earthly way to help a person except by standing by and being there should they ask. Second. You did not cause his problems, they were his own demons and not of your doing...be still and listen to your heart and it will tell you, there was nothing you could do. Third. It's hard but you must step back and remember that you cared for him and that he loved you as much as he could and that was all that either of you could do under the circumstances. Guilt is not the answer...Love is the answer. Forgive yourself for feeling guilty-sometimes all we can do is just love someone even while they are falling apart and even when they choose to take their life.
We are the ruler of our destiny here on earth and make our path rough or easy by our own decisions and no one can make them for us-they might try, they might get something going but it's still up to us to take the helm and go on. Your dad did that, he went on and now he can see so clearly, and he's free from those earthly fears and worries that he couldn't handle. May God bless and give you strength and understanding for you and your mom and the other children. Natalie, you might have the greatest gift he could give you, and that was he loved you and tried to be someone you could love as well. He did that- he is your beloved dad. Gave you something you needed-a home and the best he could at being your dad. Lots of love, Wanda June

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:27 pm 
Sun Dial

Last edited by Bloom on Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:43 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I think we should talk them, communicate them somehow till we feel they are even closer to us ,closer then as they were on earth with us

Natalie, what came to mind as I read your post is also what Zey has said above. If you talk to your step father as if he was right there, it should help you greatly. He CAN hear you. You can also ask God to send your father to visit your dreams. When you believe that communication with your father does not have to end even though there is a physical separation, you will be greatly comforted, and it will help you in your grieving process. There is still the spiritual connection between you two. You can tell your father how much you loved him. He will hear you. And if fear and doubt creep in, then ask God directly to tell your father what is on your heart. Really this is more for you than your father because I believe he already knows what is in your heart.
You will be in my prayers Natalie.
hugs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:04 pm 
Sun Dial

Last edited by Bloom on Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I can relate what you say about your belief of God..Same here..I believe him in my own way,there's nothing or no one between me and God..maybe when you stop feeling guilty and let your soul believe your dad loves you,even more now,then he can come to your dreams..I think it is you only, who could let it happen..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:51 pm 
Sun Dial

Last edited by Bloom on Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Sweet Natalie.....

My heart cries for you Natalie :cry: Everything is already said to comfort YOU.... YOU will be in ANY of my PRAYERS, sweet Natalie.....
I wanted to give you a certain prayer I use every day and in times I need more strenght, positieve energy etc.....

Quote:
My Prayer:
"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of all nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate, Amen"

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Page 1 of 8 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next