It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Prayers
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:02 pm 

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:19 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I am sorry to hear about this Mari you and your family are in my prayers!

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Again, 786.089 milions of LOVE bubbles go flying to you and your family, dear Mari!

WISH YOU THE BEST OF THE BEST!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:45 am 
Site Admin

I wanted to say again my most humble thanks to all of you here in our sweet loving Circle for all of your thoughts and prayers. :D These last few weeks especially have been very hard and I am trying my best to stay positive although it is not easy for me. You know, in another thread(not sure which one please forgive my memory lapse :oops: ) it was mentioned that El'vis said to think of him as a beautiful Red Bird on a dreary winter day(or something to that effect, again please forgive me for not remembering this correctly :oops: ). Anyway, every day for the last week or so a beautiful Red bird has perched itself on my window sill and sung a sweet song all the while I am on my computer. One day, it landed right in the middle of my lawn and MANY other birds(not Red ones) gathered all around it, and followed it while the beautiful Red bird seemed almost like it was "preening" so to speak for all of the other birds to watch and enjoy. :D Anyway, my reason for mentioning all of this is because I'm wondering if maybe El'vis was paying me a visit(albeit it's not winter now) and trying to let me know that everything is going to be ok and that he is with me? :? Even if this is not the case, I can still feel all of your love and prayers my dear friends and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. :D I have another Dr's appointment today so I'll keep everyone posted. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha Mary

You and your FAMILY are in ANY of my prayers.... Mary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz3pMOaNySk

and THANK YOU for sharing such a beautifull experience.... :D

HOPE THERE WILL FOLLOW MORE :wink:

SENDING YOU...Image

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

MaryInTheMorning wrote:
it was mentioned that El'vis said to think of him as a beautiful Red Bird on a dreary winter day(or something to that effect, again please forgive me for not remembering this correctly :oops: ). Anyway, every day for the last week or so a beautiful Red bird has perched itself on my window sill and sung a sweet song all the while I am on my computer. One day, it landed right in the middle of my lawn and MANY other birds(not Red ones) gathered all around it, and followed it while the beautiful Red bird seemed almost like it was "preening" so to speak for all of the other birds to watch and enjoy. :D Anyway, my reason for mentioning all of this is because I'm wondering if maybe El'vis was paying me a visit(albeit it's not winter now) and trying to let me know that everything is going to be ok and that he is with me?

Mary, I found that red bird thread & pulled it forward in the In His Words topic. Birds are known to be messengers & signifiers so nothing would surprise me. And even though it's not winter time, you are going through your own personal "winter" when it's harder to see the sunny side of life. It seems many in the ELC cirlce are going through wintry times. Mary/Mari I will be praying for you and hoping that your test result does not reveal cancer.
Hugs () () () ()

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:22 am 
Site Admin

Thank you dear Carola for sharing such a touching video with me and for all of the prayers that you, Laurie and everyone else are offering up on my behalf. :D Feeling the PURE LOVE from everyone here at ELC sings a sweet song to my heart! :D I am extremely greatful to all of you and love you all. :D :D My thanks to you again Laurie for finding that red bird thread and pulling it forward for me. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Mari,

While reading your tale about the red bird in your garden, my eyes teared because I had the strong feeling it was El'vis reminding you he is there for you and the gathering of the other birds is telling you he is not the only one that takes care of and accompany you. :)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:43 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Mari, indeed, you are not alone!!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:17 pm 
Site Admin

Amanda and Sarena thank you so much for your very comforting and reassuring words. :D They and you fill my heart with such wamth and love and it means more to me than you'll ever know. :D

Page 2 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next