It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: If it's not too much trouble.......
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:21 pm 
Site Admin

I come to this folder with a humble heart. It's very hard for me to ever ask anyone for anything(especially something like this) but here goes. If it's not too much trouble my friends, could you please include me in your prayers as I am facing some very serious and scary health issues? :( I recently went to the Dr. for an ultrasound and due to some abnormalities that were found I now have to go back in a few days for an endometrial biopsy. To make a long story short, they believe I may have uterine cancer(or something related to it) and that is what the biopsy is for. To say I am scared is an understatement as it is something of this nature that I lost my dear sweet Mother to when I was only 16 years old. :cry: My fear isn't just for me, but as I have mentioned before, for my sweet little girl who due to her autism cannot possibly cope properly with anything serious happening to her Mommy. :cry: I feel like I must be strong for her and my wonderful husband who is trying his hardest to be my rock through all of this. So, if you could please include the 3 of us in your prayers it would be greatly appreciated. :) I honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't have the support and love from this wonderful Circle of El'vis to come to. All of you each in your own special way are such a source of strength and inspiration to me. :D I truly believe that He above as well as El'vis guided me here for a reason and each day it seems like I see more and more of that reason unfold before me just like a beautiful flower that continues to bloom and for that I am so greatful!!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Mari, I will pray for you and your wonderful family.
You are an inspiration to us and each one makes this Forum special with his unique contribution. As Amanda Viola also wrote yesterday, many of us are facing very difficult situations of various kinds, but let us still be and stay positive and be assured that there is so much help from various sources through GOD and also our dear El'vis!!
:D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:30 pm 
Flame

I will pray for you and your familie too dear Mari...

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:48 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Mari, I will pray for this problem to disappear and l'm wishing your daughter a long and happy life together with both of her parents..love you and hug you all ,God bless your family..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:23 pm 
Site Admin

Dear Mari, know that my HEART and my PRAYERS will be with you and your family!

Call upon EL'VIS to place his healing hands on you through your hands. Put your hands on the area of the problem and ask him to overlay HIS hands onto yours. Then CALL UPON THE CHRIST LIGHT TO FLOOD YOUR BODY and especially this area in your body with the RADIANT WHITE LIGHT OF GOD'S LOVING FIRE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Mari, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Mari,

When you do the healing as Maia mentioned i will lay my hands through both of you (you and El'vis, Jezus,....your guides)

Keep Faith Mari, we all are there for you and your family!

Miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Mari,

You know how powerful is A THING CALLED LOVE. And you are a converging point of much Love right now. Be open as a tender rose is to the morning dew to the healing quality of this LOVE.

We are one with you, El'vis is one with you and God is ONE with YOU.

A big, big hug. Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I remembered a post from our Sue, about the healing power of music, back from Set. 2006. I highly recommend to read it anew.

In it there is reference to Quality of Life. QOL is not related to what happen to us, but "how" we live it.

I think this is a right moment to do a reflection on it, due the difficulties many of our friends in the ELC Forum are having.

elvislightedcan-about841.html&highlight=healing+power+music

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:54 pm 
Site Admin

WOW!! I hardly know what to say and am at a complete loss for words(and my friends that is indeed a rarity for me-lol! :lol: :wink: ) Just reading all of your kind, loving and uplifting words have made me feel so much better from the inside out!! :D I have happy tears of love and appreciation in my eyes right now for all of you!! :D I truly do feel so very blessed to have all of you as a part of my life, and feel like each one of you is a unique and beautifully, specially wrapped gift from Heaven . :D Gifts that came directly from God above and El'vis too and we all know how much he loved giving beautiful gifts don't we?? :wink: :D I will definitely be doing that healing tonight that Maia so lovingly suggested once everything quiets down here at the house and I also just read that article that Amanda Viola just posted again. Thanks for doing that Amanda Viola as I somehow missed it when it was originally posted although I don't know how? :? That was definitely a very powerful article that spoke nothing but the truth!! :D Music is definitely a healer and Elvis's voice and music have such an incredible way of stirring you heart and soul and touching everything inside of you that you can't help feeling good from head to toe whenever you hear it!!! :D Thank you all so much my sweet angels for all of your prayers and kindness and I want you all to know what an absolute privilege it is for me to be a member of this love-scented FIELD OF ROSES!!! :D :D May God bless each and every one of you always and in all ways!! :D

Page 1 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next