It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:56 pm 
Site Admin

I think this is what you're looking for and needing Sue-Lenora. :) Elvis's apricot brandy cough & sore throat cure all(and like Wanda says here it DOES indeed work. :D I've used it myself with sucess also! :D ) In case you want to refer to everything Wanda said, I found the following in the Wanda June Hill folder in the post started by our dear Julie entitled "Wanda question for yoooo":

"He liked Apricot Brandy especially when he had a sore throat or cold-then he had hot toddy's. Those had to be made with:
Pineapple juice (fresh if possible), 1/2 cup of Apricot Brandy, juice from a lemon (sweetened) and hot water- half a glass of water, the rest pineapple juice with the brandy and lemon and you sip it -if it gets cold heat it up and then you go to bed and sweat. That's his cure-and believe me, the Apricot Brandy does make good cough syrup and the toddy does help with chest congestion. We've used it many a time with good results."

I know how annoying and troublesome a lingering cough can be. :( I just got done dealing with this very problem myself within the last few weeks. :roll: Fran will be in my prayers that she starts to feel better and can get some peaceful and restful sleep really soon. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:00 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you ladies and Wanda for the remedy I do appreciate it! I will have to try it thanks again! I am feeling better did manage to get some sleep, but the other night was terrible I never had a coughing spell like that before that was terrible! Thank you Sue for the beautiful and gorgeous they helped very much! I am drinking lots of fluids and lots of chicken soup! Thanks again I do appreciate it!

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Sweet Fran, my angel :)

I´m glad everything is going better right now... pfffff

You are IN ANY of my prayers, sweet Fran....

.......had to give you this link :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyvqx-L3QRg

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you again ladies and for all your prayers means alot and thank Carola for the beautiful video I love it so much that is one of my favorite Thank you very much I really appreciate it!

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Just wanted to let you know Mary my sister is back in the hospital haven't heard about Nancy yet! Thank you Sue and everyone for all your prayers really means alot to me and my family will keep you all up to date! Thanks again!

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:22 pm 
Site Admin

Continued prayers of LOVE and HEALING going out to you and your dear family Fran. May God bless and comfort all of you.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]