It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:29 am 
Site Admin

Thank God for the good news about Dean!!! :D Prayers are being answered. :D Thank you for keeping us posted Sue and please know that the prayers will continue to be said for him to continue responding well to treatment and for his self-esteem to increase TEN-FOLD!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's fantastic to read your good news about Dean, Sue Lenora! :)

I keep him in mind with his Heart blazing in Light.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:46 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, we had a close call with Grandma Suzy-she developed an infection in her right leg, most likely from a blister on the bunion part of her big toe. Her leg swelled up because she fell asleep in the wrong chair-she sleeps in a recliner so her legs can be raised and her head and chest too and she can breath easier but she fell asleep by the patio door where she was sitting looking down at the beautiful pool, watching the funny things going on.
Anyway, by morning when her daughter in law arrived to give her medicine, she was unable to get up by herself and her daughter in law couldn't lift her. So she went to emergency in an ambulance where she was in severe pain by then and was sedated. They weren't sure she was going to recover-but again, she bounced back! She is still in the hospital but chances are good she'll be back running about again soon. The doctors said they hoped when they were in their 80's they looked as good as she at 95 years old! And that's the truth, she looks great.
We are going to see her in the am while her other family is in church all morning and we'll stop and get her a Starbuck's carmel Frappicino which she loves...she can have anything she wants her doctors told her. She said, "Well, then I'll take one with blue eyes, black hair and about 6 foot tall-if he looks like Elvis!" The doctors about died laughing...
so she settled for a nice soft food lunch instead. What a gal! No wonder they got along so well-they both were so onry! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I am sorry to hear Suzy I do hope she gets better very soon I will keep her in my prayers!

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:03 am 
Site Admin

I too am very sorry to hear that you had such a close call with Suzy Wanda. She will be in my prayers that she recovers as quickly as possible. MILLIONS of BUBBLES of LOVE AND LIGHT are being sent her way. I just LOVE her sense of humor and it's no wonder that she and Elvis got along so well. :wink: :D Please keep us posted as to how she's doing Wanda.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
She said, "Well, then I'll take one with blue eyes, black hair and about 6 foot tall-if he looks like Elvis!" The doctors about died laughing...

Great, just great! Image

Her humor talks of a healthy soul, full of vitality. Her vehicle may be failing, but she is quite whole where it is important: her spirit.

My best wishes to her. And, please Wanda, embrace her in my name with a lot of warmth and love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Sue for the update on Dean that is such wonderful news I am so happy to hear about that! i will continue to keep Dean and his family in my prayers!

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

So, so glad to hear it, Sue Lenora! :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:wink:

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:05 pm 
Site Admin

Sue I, too, am so very glad that our prayers seem to have helped Dean and his family. :D News like this bring such joyfulness to my heart! :D Thank you so much for letting us know my dear friend. :D

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next