It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 8 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear, dear Mari,

I'm sure El'vis is embracing you with the strong arms of Love. I'm holding you too in the lighted central chamber of my Heart.

I have had in the past direct contact with two different persons that were friends of mine, that got cured from cancer through Macrobiotic diet and strong mind projection, one had a metastasis all over the reproductory organs and sorrounding zones and was told that had a couple of months left. Two years after the diagnosis, she was totally sane and had a baby.

My other friend had a tumor in the brain, that was not operable. In a similar period of time she was clean and joyfully well.

You must know that a permanent rain of Love's Bubbles will be falling on you and your family from now on. They have all kind of colours, shining and gleaming, but the golden ones bring a special charge for you. This is what I have been told in my heart. :wink:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:55 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Our dear Mari,
since a while ,I believe it's a lot to do with my father's health condition,my views about modern medical science and their knowledge which are sounds too certain most of the time changed a lot...according to majority of doctors,at least in my country, the patients don't have much to do with their illnesses whatever it is.. which I do not believe.We forgot to take control of our minds and our own bodies a long time ago,and with every bad news we could easily give up and let our bodies down when they need us (their true bosses) the most..I see sometimes in my father's Parkinson's case the opposite of doctor's views works much better,knowing him better than them,we could find other ways.Please don2t get me wrong I'm not telling doctors don't know anything at all,but maybe because of their education they are sometimes can't be open minded or open hearted enough and can get more pessimistic than the patients themselves and don't recommend some alternative therapy or ignore our own power on our own bodies..so I search a lot read alot and lately read a book that is written by Dr. Zhi Gang Sha named "Power Healing:The Four Keys to Energizing Your Body,Mind & Spirit".well maybe some of you know already about him and maybe have better knowledge about him but I found his books interesting and searched the net for his web-site ,here is the link http://www.drsha.com/ ..
well Mari I trust you and the love that surrounded you from the beginning of your problem..my thoughts and prayers will be with you along with all of our friend's here,your family ,and our sweet boy Elvis..hug you soooo tight..

Last edited by Lighthouseseeker on Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:05 pm 
Sun Dial

:( Don't discourage,I'm with you sweety, we're all!!!
Send you all my love....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:44 am 
Site Admin

Dear Mari, a friend just went through the same type of surgery for stage 2 as well. It had just barely gone through the wall and into the lower cavity of her body-but the whole thing was removed, including ovaries and tubes and there wasn't any sign that it had spread other places. Her bladder and kidneys were fine. She will heal up a few days and then come back for chemo treatments for 6 weeks. These are not the treatments of a few years ago-but in some people there is stomach upset and sick feelings from it-however they do have things to help with that but patients must ask about them or they don't get offered much. So far she is feeling stronger and is at home recuping already. They also removed the cervix which included some tissue around it so she will have to work through that later on-and if she is married, her husband hopefully also talk with her doctor about what he can do to help her adjust to a sudden change in hormons etc: . I had to adjust-it took me about a year and then I finally did the synthic hormone stuff a little while then switched to the natural herbal way and with diet etc:. No problem-just takes the right attitude and some patience. I am hoping that you will have a good experience as well. Thoughts are things, positive thought can work wonders and the mind controls everything. I think you have a good strong mind and that you are already on the right track. It helps to tell yourself what you want to happen and focus on that as your last thought every night. I have had good luck with that and surgeries...and other scary things related to health problems. Lots of love Mari. Expect Elvis to come to you and he will. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:19 am 
Site Admin

My goodness! :D I feel so very much LOVE from all of you my dear angel friends that I feel that my cup overfloweth!! :wink: :D I can't begin to tell all of you how much I appreciate all of the LOVE, support and prayers that I feel coming from our LOVING Circle. :D Again I would like to thank each one of you individually. :) Dear sweet Carola thank you so very much for your love and prayers and for the links to the 2 beautiful videos and songs. :D They happen to be 2 of my favorites and they both made my heart smile and were exactly what I needed to hear right now. :D My heart was especially touched by what you said here---"The cleansing power of Aloha can soothe and heal. Love removes hurt. Love Conquers All". I believe this with all my heart and will remember this as I face all of the challenges and struggles that lay ahead of me. :) Dearest Amanda I thank you for and can feel the LOVE AND LIGHT coming from you, our loving family here at ELC and El'vis as well. :D I can also feel the RAIN OF LOVE'S BUBBLES washing me anew and giving me much needed strength. :D Thank you so much for helping me to have this wonderful feeling of re-newal and for also sharing the information of the Macrobiotic diet with me. :D I am so happy that it helped your friends, and it seems like the more and more I read changing my diet is definitely going to be one of the keys to wellness for me. :D Dearest Zey-Zia I thank you so very much for sharing the feelings that are in your heart with me and I so appreciate your thoughts and prayers. :D Your creativity not only exists within your many beautiful drawings but is also very evident in the beautiful way that you express what's in your heart. :D Thank you so much for also posting the link to Dr. Zhi Gang Sha's website. :D I actually had not heard of him but I am really looking forward to researching it further and looking into getting his book too. :D Sweet Kenya I thank you so very much for all of the love and encouragement you have shown to me. :D It is like a soothing warmth giving me comfort as it touches my heart and soul and I appreciate it more than I can possibly say. :D Wanda my dear I thank you so very much for your love and prayers and for sharing the information with me about what your friend went through. I am so sorry that she had to go through this, but am so glad to hear that she is feeling stronger and starting to recouperate. The information you so kindly shared with me helps me more than you'll ever know because it helps to take away some of the fears that I'm having about what I may be about to go through. You know dear Wanda, when I read what you said here---" Thoughts are things, positive thought can work wonders and the mind controls everything" I couldn't help but smile and think that that sounded exactly like something Elvis would say and it made me so very glad AGAIN that the 2 of you had each other in your lives because through that very special friendship the 2 of you had, I am able to receive so many blessings from it at a time when I so need it! :D Wanda you are such a good example of the love and support that he always showed to others whenever they needed it so my many thanks again to both of you!! :D I did as you suggested last night and focused on what I wanted to have happen with my situation and I actually woke up feeling better this morning!! :D Mind over matter is what they always say right?? :wink: I also do know in my heart that Elvis will come to me and be here for me and be the BRIDGE over my troubled waters and that all I have to do is ask. :D Ok Elvis, this is me asking. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:37 am 
Site Admin

To all of you my dearest angel friends who are so special to my heart, and who have shown me so much love, comfort and support, I would like to share with you God's many blessings along with the BLUE ROSE OF LOVE. :D Never forget how much all of you mean to me and and I love you all. :D

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:56 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

thank you Mari..big bear hugs :P

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:41 pm 
Site Admin

You're very welcome my dear friends! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Mari in the morning, Mari in the evening, Mari in the night, Mari in my Heart, Mari in El'vis arms, Mari in God's loving care ! :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:53 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :P :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVcqc7KrvKM :D :wink:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Page 2 of 8 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next