PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Another alternative cancer therapy site:
http://bryomed.com/english/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

aaww sweet Kira I see the last one you sent,as your very self.. :P
Mary I hope you're feeling absulately great..please let us know..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:19 pm 
Site Admin

Sweetest Angel Friends,

May I start this off by first saying how very sorry I am that it has taken me so long to get back on here with an update. :oops: I have been very sick with some type of nasty flu bug for the last 2 weeks or so on top of everything else I've been dealing with, and because of that it has been difficult for me to get any real quality time in on the computer. :roll: :( I would also ask that all of you that have taken the time and heart to send me all of the lovely pm's that I've been receiving to bear with me as I am FINALLY starting to feel better in terms of the flu and I will be answering all of you back starting this weekend. :D All that being said, I want to let all of you know that upon reading all of your newest posts and messages to me on this thread with all of your very touching words, pictures and videos I cried tears of love, comfort, joy and appreciation for each and every one of your sweet hearts and souls. :D It is impossible for me to put into the proper words how very much each one of you mean to me and how much I love you all. :D I am 100% CERTAIN that without the love and guidance of God, each and every one of you my angels and our dear El'vis that I wouldn't be able to deal with any of this. :D Here is the latest update:

About a week and a half ago I had a CAT Scan done of my chest, abdomen and pelvis and had a VERY bad allergic reaction to the iodine that was used during the procedure. :( It took several hours in the hospital to deal with that and then I was allowed to go home. :roll: The next day my Oncologist called to tell me that the results of the Cat Scan were in and they found "something" in my lungs. :cry: It isn't known yet what the "something" is since I am now and always have been a non-smoker. So NOW I have to undergo a lung biopsy this upcoming Monday morning July 30th at 10 am which in accordance with the way the Radiology Tech. described it to me sounds hideously painful and comes with a very good possibility of serious risks. :cry: He started out by telling me that they have to stick a needle in my BACK(repeatedly if they miss their mark the first time until they find the right spot to draw the sample from :cry: ) and said that I will definitely feel the pressure of them touching my lung with the biopsy needle, then he ended by telling me that they have to do a chest x-ray after this hideous procedure because what they do to me during the biospy may very well cause me to suffer a collapsed lung. :cry: :shock: To say that I am scared senseless would be a HUGE understatement!!!! :cry: After the results of this biopsy come back(which I was told would take a few days) that will now then determine what course of possible treatment my Oncologist will be taking with me. The Neurologist I saw said that due to my neurological history of stroke, etc.... that there is a higher risk for me to have the surgery my Oncologist is wanting to do, but that I could go ahead and have it. :cry: Not sure which way to look at that. Anyhow dear ones, that's about all the update I have at this point. I want you all to know that I can feel all of the love and prayers that are being sent my way and that I keep each and every one of you in a very special place in my heart surrounded by LOVE AND LIGHT. :D May God's MANY blessings be with all of you ALWAYS and in ALL WAYS. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Mari, when I read about your forthcoming biopsy, I thought of Elvis, when he had to go through similar tests concerning his liver and eyes also and how bravely he took it. I admired him then when I had read it first, years ago. Now concerning you, I feel that God does not test us beyond our capability to overcome (it is difficult for me to express it in English). That means that if you are able to SURRENDER to HIS WILL, you will surely be able to go through without suffering too much.
I pray for you from my heart, dear Mari, may you find inner peace and shut out fear as much as you can!!!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:28 am 
Site Admin

My Dearest Angels,

For the first time in what seems like a VERY long time in dealing with my various health issues I actually have some glorious and literally miraculous news to share with all of you!!!! :D Before I tell you what it is, I'd also like to share something very beautiful that happened to me. :D Due to my extreme nervousness of the lung biopsy I was having yesterday, I had a VERY hard time falling asleep last night, but once I finally fell asleep I had a wonderful dream. :D I dreamed that I was watching myself sleeping and that my precious Mother and our dear sweet Elvis appeared behind me, bathed in beautiful brilliant white light, all the while surrounded by all of you smiling at me my sweet friends. :D Both of them then lay their hands upon my back and I heard them say "Your pain is gone. We are with you always." :D :D I woke up not too long after this feeling very comforted but still somewhat nervous about the day's events that awaited me. Now here is the miraculous news---After slowly waking up in my post op room, I asked my husband why he was crying, what had happened and why wasn't my back sore like I was told it would be? He then told me that the reason my back wasn't sore was because they DIDN'T DO the biopsy. :? :o When I asked him why they didn't do it, he told me that the Dr. had come in while I was still out of it and told him that they put me through the CAT Scan machine SEVERAL times and found that EVERYTHING that was found in my lungs during the last CAT Scan that I had about a week and a half ago had COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED so there was no need to do a biopsy!!!!!! :shock: :D He also told my husband that there was no known medical or scientific reasom for what was found previously to have just vanished and said that I must have ALOT of ANGELS watching out for me!! :D I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my husband and then I started to remember the dream I had earlier in the morning and smiled and said a prayer of thanks to God for sending my sweet Mother, our dearest Elvis and each and every one of you to me when I needed you all the most. :D What happened to me today, I feel, and according to the doctor was nothing short of a miracle and I truly believe that all of you were a part of it!!!! :D :D The next step is talking to my Oncologist to find out what happens from here. I just want all of you to know that I am sending all my gratitude to shower down upon each of you in the form of millions of bubbles of LOVE AND LIGHT!! I will keep you all posted as to what happens next and know that I continue to hold each and every one of you and Elvis in a VERY special place in my heart. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

a miracle and I truly believe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:40 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

oeps msge was already gone,

i wanted to say:

A MIRACLE AND I TRULY BELIEVE

You see Mari? Everthing is going to be allright if we ONLY 'BELIEVE'

For the love of our precious beings, in Love and Peace
Miracle,x

:wink: El'vis for hearing our prayers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha Mari :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5NXOfFKnGw :wink:

MY HEART SINGS SINGS SINGS reading your WORDS... THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR MIRACLE AND FEELINGS WITH US, dear ANGEL and THANK YOU LORD for ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS as we know YOU always do :D
I´m SOOOO HAPPY for you, sweet Mari.... and your FAMILY... and about your DREAM, pffffff.... WUNDERFULL... :wink: GIVES ME GOOSBOMBS!!! :D MIRACLES DO HAPPEN as WE ALL KNOW :wink: and more to come I TRULY BELIEVE :D

YOU, MARIE AND YOUR FAMILY ARE ALWAYS IN ANY OF MY PRAYERS....

PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED WHEN YOU CAN :D

LOVE
Ka´rala :wink:

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of all nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate, Amen”

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:16 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow, Mari, what an awesome miracle! I am so happy for you. :D :D :D

Page 5 of 8 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next