It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 6 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:00 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you all for such a warm and loving welcome back to my "home" here at ELC my dearest angels!!! :D You all have made my heart just soar to the Heavens with your continued outpouring of LOVE for me. :D I love and appreciate you all so very much!! :D For all of you my dear angels. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:20 pm 
Site Admin

You are most welcome my dear friend for the rose. :D It is my truest wish for God's special blessings for each and every one of you dear ones. :D Now, as for the Pet Scan I had yesterday---I had to walk all over the hospital to get to the travelling trailer located outside behind the hospital which wasn't a whole lot of fun because I am still VERY sore from the surgery, but I somehow managed. So, I finally got to the trailer where 2 techs. brought me inside into a little room no bigger than a standard sized bathroom, they sat me down on a chair, hooked my IV up, injected a glucose substance into the IV and told me to just sit there for about an hour and let the glucose go through my system. Then they left me in there alone, closed the door and shut the blinds on the door too. The whole point is for you to be as still as possible so that the glucose will attach itself to the cancer cells as opposed to muscles/muscle tissues that would be working inside of you if you were reading, talking, etc.....Well, I have to admit that after a couple of minutes, I started to cry a little bit, because it just got me down going through yet ANOTHER medical procedure alone in a little room and just wishing this was all over with already. :( I hope this doesn't sound stupid, but I did ask Elvis to be with me so that I wouldn't feel so alone. :oops: At some point shortly thereafter, I must have dozed off. I did however feel someone very gently touch my hand but figured it was one of them so I didn't bother to open my eyes. When time came for the tech to come into the room to get me for the 2nd part of the test, I asked him which one of them(it was only the 2 of them and myself in the trailer the whole time I was there) had come in and touched my hand, he told me that NO ONE had come into the room until he came in to get me for the Scanning portion of the test. :? Could it be that maybe I wasn't as alone as I thought I was in that little room? In any case, the scanning process involved me laying down on a table with my arms up over my head for about ANOTHER hour(again VERY uncomfortable) while they scanned me in and out of an MRI tube in the various places that my Dr. had ordered. All in all, a very long and tiring process. I have my follow-up app't with my Dr. on Fri. at noon to find out the results and see whether or not I need radiation treatments or chemo. Once I find out I'll let you all know. Thank you again my dearest angels for all of your love and concern. :D Know that you are all loved and appreciated. :D :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:32 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Dear One, I do not doubt for a minute that it was him who touched your hand...you asked, he came and waited with you-probably stood by watching it all-he was interested in such things, you know. I am glad the worst is over-if you should have to do the chemo there are new ones that are so much better-don't make people so sick etc: and most of them you have to ask about to get-if you don't ask, you don't get with medical stuff like that usually. Some of them hardly feel like they are doing anything as they are so different than others they used to use the most. I hope you will have good news and that you'll not have to take a long session of that stuff good or not. I have a friend who had a section of colon removed and the tumor was also on a kidney but she had just 4 tablets to take and it wacked it out with in weeks-it was the new stuff for that purpose. So things have changed. Best of luck and love too, wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Mari,

I'm certain it was Elvis touching your hand. I can't recall anyone else that has such a strong tendency to touch hands as he had. I observed it in his films and in photos. Wanda and Zey can tell about it too. As he sings: "Ask and you'll be given" and as El'vis Aaron-Rhama Azul he said he would be there for anyone that asked for him... :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:56 pm 
Site Admin

Your loving assurances have filled my heart with such LIGHT AND JOY my dear angels!!! :D Thank you all so very much and know you are so loved. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

For you Mari,
Miracle,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

www.elvislightedcandle.org/theman/ailme ... ments.html

FOR MARI AND EVERYONE WHO IS IN NEED!

Miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

oeps sorry, it is this (hihihihii)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiXdoBC8 ... ed&search=

xxxx miracle, x :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:52 pm 
Site Admin

It's ok sweet miracle! :D No worries my dear. :wink: :D Thank you so much for sharing that wonderful link with us and for the beautiful picture and smileys that you and dear Sarena posted also. :D I want to thank each and every one of you my sweet angels for being my bridge over my troubled waters. :D Please know that I am here to be the same for all of you too. :D May God bless you all. :D

Page 2 of 6 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next