It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Could you please pray with me....
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my ladies :D

This week I had a prayer-request from Mimi... She is very very dear to me and very close to my heart... I told her that I would ask you all to pray with me for Tony, her husband and for her ofcourse :P ... and I will give your words to her, just to chear her up and to let her know that we are prayer for her :P THANK YOU !!!!
I wanted to share her prayer-request...

Quote:
Carola,
You do not know how much this message means to me. It has come to me today, a day which I needed it the most. My Husband is having some health problems and they are going to do futher testing on him in the very near future. Please remember us in your prayers. Our Faith will help us get through whatever is put in front of us. It is in The Lord, Our Fathers Hands.
Sending Hugs and Prayers! ~Mimi~

The message I sent to you yesterday was one that I have kept private. I have many friends here on YouTube, but I try to keep my personal life private. I share the happy things, but the sadness stays within me.
My Husband will be having a MRI on his liver and a CAT scan on his back on the 29th of this month. Please keep him in your prayers.
Praying For Peace! ~Mimi~

Image my EL`angels :D

LOVE
Ka´rala

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations,
that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of all nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate, Amen"

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:02 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Me too, dear Ka'rala!! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:16 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sending Mimi and Tony millions of exploding golden Love's bubbles that release each instant, around and inside them, so much LIGHT and LOVE. :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:17 pm 
Site Admin

I SEE MIMI SURROUNDED BY A ROSE PINK CRYSTALLINE LIGHT AND ELVIS' GENTLE TOUCH UPON HER, HANDING HER A BEAUTIFUL DARK PINK (ALMOST VIOLET) ROSE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU :D my ladies for praying with me for Tony and Mimi... I have send your words and picture to her... :D for sure they will give them comfort in these times... in need :P

I will keep you all updated about Tony and Mimi :P

...Today Tony will be having a MRI on his liver and a CAT scan on his back.... so please keep them in your prayers... :P

LOVE
Ka´rala

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations,
that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of all nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate, Amen"

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:30 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Carola,
Thank you so much for your heartwarmimg message. Tony just completed his tests and we will be waiting for the results in about a week.
Please pass this message on to the lovely people who sent me messages and to the rest who have prayed along with you.
I had a warmth come over me, like a blanket of love, when I read your message. Thank you so much. If there is anything I can do for you do not fail to ask.
Love, ~Mimi~

Mimi wanted me to share her words with you... :D :D

again THANK YOU for keeping her and her husband in your prayers :D

LOVE
Ka´rala

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:20 am 
Site Admin

Dearest Ka'rala I am so sorry that I am just now getting to this thread. :oops: Please allow me to extend my thanks to you also my dear friend for sharing Mimi's beautiful message with us. :D She and her husband Tony will continue to be in my heart, thoughts and prayers.

Post subject: LOVE PEACE and THANK YOU
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:16 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my Angels... :D :D

Again THANK YOU for praying with me, my dear Friends... I just received an email from Mimi and I wanted to share her words with you ALL... :D :wink:

Quote:
Carola and Friends,
We have wonderful news! His tests came back wonderful. He had, in the past, shown some problems with his liver. Those test came back fine. That was our main concern. He does have Spondyloysis of the spine. But with the right Drs. and treatment they will be able to give him some comfort. We have put it in Gods hands.

My Husband was in Law Enforcement for 30 yrs. and just retired a few years ago. A lot of his back problems are due to work related injuries. He is a good man. He has a heart of gold. During his years as a Policeman, he would tell me that the hardest thing for him to deal with were the children and elderly. Whenever he made a call and one was injured it would break his heart. This is one of the many reasons why I love this man so much. He really was a Servant to the People.

Thank you again for your continued prayers. You were sent to me by God and I will be so ever grateful. Your words were as soothing as a Mothers Love. I know that was God showing me his confort and reminding me that he is always here to carry me.
Love,
~Mimi and Tony

THANK YOU LORD for hearing our Prayers... HALLELUJA Praise the LORD :D :D

LOVE
Ka´rala :P

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I feel grateful to Heaven when Mimi lets us know that the energy sent to her and her husband by Ka'rala and the rest of the friends here -as prayers, healing Light and Love- had a comforting effect for them.

It's so nice to know also, that the liver's tests resulted fine. He is a good man indeed, one that put his life to others service. We only have to see how Mimi talks about him with so much love and tenderness...

Thank you Ka'rala, for letting us share her message with you. :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:14 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:

I feel grateful to Heaven when Mimi lets us know that the energy sent to her and her husband by Ka'rala and the rest of the friends here -as prayers, healing Light and Love- had a comforting effect for them.

It's so nice to know also, that the liver's tests resulted fine. He is a good man indeed, one that put his life to others service. We only have to see how Mimi talks about him with so much love and tenderness...

Thank you Ka'rala, for letting us share her message with you.

Amen , dear Amanda!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next