It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: SWEET ALOHA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my dear Angels :D :D

First of all I want to thank you, my angels for sending me some "touching words through email" in the time I needed it very much :) .... and Our Father provides everything we need again and again :D MAHALO, sweet Angels... THANK YOU ALL, sweet ANGELS of the BLUE ROSE FOR BEING IN MY LIFE :D :D I´m very gratefull to know YOU ALL :D :D :D We ARE ONE HEART :D :D

It´s the girls-Holiday season, so I´m rarely behind the computer nowerdays....

In the last few weeks many "sad" and "good" news came to our Home... first we heard that Richard, an old friend of ours, had an accident and that he couldn´t move anything anymore, except his hands a little.... and the diagnose was that he would never be able to move his legs again...
It really was a shock to Gerrit, because they used to were very close friends, before gerrit and I started to walk the spritual path... and our ways seperated....
We prayed and prayed ofcourse and talked a lot about everything from the past....
Then a week later we heard the good news and that was that he had moved his legs a little, so for us this is a MIRACLE again :D :D :D .... Everything is going to be fine with Richard and his family.... Please keep them in your prayers though THANK YOU FATHER for your HEALING TOUCH!!! :D :D

We also got the sad news that Gerrit´s Stepfather Antonie, to whom we had no contact with since Gerrit and Me walk the spiritual path... had died during heart surgery.... a Friend of the Family called Jantina and Gerrit and told them that they were not invited to come to the funeral... This was very hard on Gerrit and Jantina too... but we KNOW and FEEL that it is all about MONEY.... so we have risen above it... we pray for Monique and the family and ask you, my sweet angels to keep them in your prayers as well... We talked a lot about Antonie and Gerrit´s mom, who is also in HEAVEN.... memories came right away... some bad ones and many many beautifull ones... We had a lot of FUN sharing these memories.... We opened our hearts and invited Antonie in and ALL is WELL.... There is no seperation :D :D

and this week I got a phonecall and heard the my mother was in the hospital ... she had a light heard-attack, but she is recovering already...
She is a strong woman and she will survive :D :D Please keep Corrie also in your prayers and HEALING LIGHT... my sweet Ladies... I´m very GRATEFULL :D :D

Sending YOU ALL my never ENDING LOVE and hope to be around very very soon again :D :D YOU ARE FOREVER IN MY HEART and on my MIND and in my PRAYERS.... PEACE on EARTH :D :D :D

Your sister in Spirit :wink:
Carola

God, Our Father is blessing us ALL and LOVES us very very MUCH :D :D as our BOY LOVES US ALL :D :wink:

just to cheer you UP :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZUVfGK9-pU :D :D :D

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:15 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Ka'rala, I enclose in my prayers your dear ones! You are so loving and strong and surely you are an open and silent help to many many souls!! We all are passing through many hardships and I feel very much with you.
I myself am facing heavy problems since months with the father of my children (who is still my husband....) , but the time of separation is a time of great challenges and physical problems as well.
But amidst all the trouble there are many many heavenly blessings and I'm very much thankful for the help I receive from many souls along the path!!
:)

These days I don't spend so much time on our beautiful Forum, but inwardly I am always connected with you all, dear angels!!!
I feel El'vis very close to me and he is watching over all of us here, that's his LOVE pouring out and reaching all who are open to receive!!
:D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:51 am 
Dragon

Hello Ka'rala,
So nice to see a post from you again. I am so happy that a small miracle is beginning to make itself known with your friend Richard. I hope continued recovery for him in the future :D :D

Lots of prayers, light and positive energy for Gerrit and especially your beautiful precious mother Corrie. I feel this is a small setback healthwise and that she will have many more wonderful days ahead to share with you and the rest of your family. (A) (A) God and EP is watching over her always. Here is a group hug for you. :hug: Stay strong and please update us!!!

Sarena, despite what you are going through, I am glad you can still count your blessings. You are in my prayers as well.

-Skylar Star

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:30 am 
Site Admin

I am embracing all of you my sweet angels and your precious family members/friends/loved ones in a sweet CLOUD OF LOVE and keeping all of you in my thoughts, heart and prayers. :hug: :love: :) Sending LIGHT AND MILLIONS OF LOVES BUBBLES to all of you who I am keeping close to my heart. :) :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:10 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

my sweet ANGELS.... Thank you ALL for your words, prayers and LOVE :D :D :D I´m very gratefull :D :D My mother is going to be releashed from the hospital today, so THANK YOU...

Sending my LOVE, PEACE and LIGHT your way, sweet Ladies and around the WORLD!! ohhh I LOVE YOU ALL sooooo :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnKhPsYyk2A :D :D :wink:

GOD LOVES YOU and so do WE :D :D

NAMASTE! Carola :P

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:42 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

For ALL the friends in need and the friends of the friends... :)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:45 am 
Site Admin

Dearest Ka'rala what great and wonderful news about your mother being released from the hospital!!! :D :D Thank you so much for letting us know and please keep us posted as to how she's doing! :wink: :D Much LOVE, PEACE AND LIGHT and many more prayers go right back out to you my dear angel!! :love: :wink: :D Oh and Ka'rala........HOW WE LOVE YOU SO too!!! :wink: :P :D :D Thank you so much for posting the link to this beautiful song for us dear angel!! :D :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]