It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Prayers for Me- FairyTale!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:47 pm 
:( I'm in Need of everyones Prayers, I had to Leave my Part-time Job I had at Wal-Mart. I think most of you know that I'm Disabled, and I also get an SSI Check Plus a Disability Check. I was sent a Letter from Social Security telling me that I was Over Paid in SSI BENEFITS back in June, now this is want made me very :x I was to send in my Check Stubs from my Job, which I did. So I thought that was all I was suppose to do, I had always thought it was Social Security Job to keep track of How much my Income was not me. But Appeartlly Not I Probaly haven't Spelled that Right, Please forgive me. So Now they are wanting me to pay back $232.54, that they over paid me which I don't have. All I have been Living on is want I get in Disability and My Job, which now I don't have a Job anymore. So Icould really need Prayers from You All :cry: and Elvis I know you already know about this, and I sure could use your Love and Strength and Support. :love: I know that my Family here at ELC, has always given me their Love and Support. But I'm in Need of some Special Right Now! FairyTale! :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:31 pm 
Site Admin

Sweet FairyTale I am so sorry to hear about what's going on with your having to leave your job and your money situation with your disability/SSI payments. :( Please know that most definitely dear one you will be in my heart, thoughts and prayers for your situation to improve very soon. It's never easy dealing with gov't money like this. I know because my own dear father depends on his disability/SSI money to get by on too. Also know that your ELC family is always here for you, and I know that our dear Elvis will help you out in his own way as he always did to those who needed it during his lifetime. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:47 pm 
Thank You Mari, for your Loving Words of Caring and Support, I have just put me and all of this Mess in the Good Lords Hands. He as Helped me out of A Lot Worse, I also know that Elvis is with me and giving me Strength, and Encouragement. I have always known that my ELC Family is behind me and praying for me, and I always Pry for everyone here. :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:13 pm 
Site Admin

FairyTale wrote:
Thank You Mari, for your Loving Words of Caring and Support, I have just put me and all of this Mess in the Good Lords Hands. He as Helped me out of A Lot Worse, [b]I also know that Elvis is with me and giving me Strength, and Encouragement. I have always known that my ELC Family is behind me and praying for me, and I always Pry for everyone here. :hug: [/b]

You are so very welcome dear FairyTale! :) Yes he is sweet FairyTale! :D :D Never doubt that for a minute!! :wink: :D Please keep us posted as to how you are doing. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:19 pm 
Thanks Sue and Mari, I'm just taking one day at a time right now and leaving everything up to the Lord. :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:37 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Fairytale, I pray for you that a good solution will come out of your present situation! You are NEVER ALONE as you already know. God bless you, dear :love:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:00 pm 
Site Admin

FairyTale wrote:
Thanks Sue and Mari, I'm just taking one day at a time right now and leaving everything up to the Lord. :hug:

You are very welcome dear FairyTale and that is the best thing that you can do! :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:04 pm 
Thank You Julie you are a Sweet Dear Friend, I have some Good News. I don't have to pay the over pay back now, but I'm still in Need of Prayers. Because now since I have to live on what I get just once a month instead of having paycheck coming in every two weeks, is going to be very Rough. :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:18 pm 
:hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Continued prayers and lovebubbles to you for your financial situation, dear Fairytale! :)

AMEN dear Sue!! :D :D An abundance of love and light from your ELC family is always with you FairyTale my dear friend!! :D :D :love: :hug:

Page 1 of 3 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next