It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:46 pm 
:cry: :cry: I'm so Sorry to keep bringing my Burdens to You All, but it just seems as though when I think I have one Trial behind me 2 or 3 more POP UP! I'm not going to go into Details, but I just don't understand why when I get into one RUT! More Follows. I keep asking the Lord Why! but Things just Keep getting Worse and Piling up in my Life, So I could really Use Some Prayer, My Family! :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:20 pm 
Site Admin

Ohh FairyTale my dear friend, I am so sorry to hear that you are still having a hard time and that more troubles have come upon you. :( Please know that you never have to apologize for sharing your problems with us here dear one. :) This is what we are here for---to help in someone's time of need united as one family in spirit, light and love. :) :love: Our prayers and love continue to be with you in the hopes that all of your troubles will soon be a thing of the past. :) Please keep us posted as to how you're doing sweet angel. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:01 pm 
Thanks So Much Mari, and Sue I know I just have to Believe by Faith in The Lord. I know it says in the Bible that our Trials makes us Stronger, and I also think of what Our Lord went through while here on earth. That he did that for me, and if he could endure what he went through then I know I can. So Thank You All for always being here! :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:22 am 
Site Admin

You are more than welcome FairyTale my dear friend!! :wink: :D :love: :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:02 pm 
Site Admin

Oh our poor sweet FairyTale! :( I am so very sorry to hear about all the problems she's having with her job situation and how down and discouraged she's feeling. :( Sue my dear friend, whenever you do next hear from our sweet ELC angel FairyTale, could you please let her know that she will definitely be missed while she is offline and that she will absolutely be in my heart, thoughts and prayers for things to turn around for her soon? Please send her an abundance of love from her ELC family too!! :love: :hug: :love: :hug: Thank you so much for letting us know about this dear Sue and please keep us posted as to how she's doing when/if you can. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:24 pm 
Well it really must be a Miracle That I can be here, that's the only explantion I have. I so Appreicate the Love, Prayers, You All are sending my way. :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:12 am 
Site Admin

A miracle indeed dear FairyTale that I believe a certain very special angel had a loving hand in!! (A) :wink: :P :D :love: You are certainly very welcome for all of the love and prayers dear lady and know that they continue to go out to you! :wink: :D :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you dear angel!! :wink: :P :D :D :hello: :love: :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:21 pm 
(A) :mrgreen: :hello: (A) :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:16 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Barb/Fairytale, this may be too late for you to read, but I'm so sorry that you will not be on the forum anymore due to your lack of internet access. You are such a big part of this forum and will be sorely missed. I'll be praying for your financial situation to improve.

Page 2 of 3 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next