It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:22 am 
Site Admin

What a sad and tragic situation for those poor mothers, children and sweet little babies to go through. :cry: :cry: Of course we will keep them in our hearts, thoughts and prayers dear Sue. May the loving arms of God surround them and bring them peace and comfort during these difficult times they have to endure.

Post subject: Re: Asking for prayers for the children, babies and families
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Rainbow Light wrote:
I saw a very moving video on early morning TV and would ask for prayers for these families, specially mothers, children and babies in a war-torn Sierra Leone. The footage was very touching but hit hard showing houses so close to open sewers with rubbish sites surrounding on each side. Children walking around, dangerously close to broken glass, rusty tin cans split open and jagged edges, so sad but a hard-hitting reality example of one part of our modern world! :cry:

I would ask you to keep and hold them in your loving, caring prayers, please? Thank you!

Love & Light Always!,

Sue

THEY WILL BE IN ANY OF MY PRAYERS, Sweet SUE.... :(

Image Image

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations,
that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of all nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate, Amen"

Christ LOVE
Carola

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:20 pm 
Yes, Sue, I will certainly pray for them. Nothing breaks my heart so much as children suffering. I'll pray these hard times end for them soon, and that in later years they'll know a little more about earthly happiness.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

With all my heart:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:50 am 
Site Admin

You are most welcome my dear friend!! :D :D

Post subject: It just seems
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I read and I read and images come from television or in magazines about these babies and children and mothers.
When I think of Gavin and Hayden and 'jelly bean' on the way, having to be in such an awful place that it makes my heart cry.
There are places like this in America, too. So many who have no shelter or clothing or food. I know I am blessed by the One above to have grandchildren who are in safe environments where they are loved and watched over.
So much war. So many left behind. So many so hungry, so cold, too warm and no place to rest. The humans on planet earth have hurt so many for so long that too many people have become numb and try to avoid reading or hearing or seeing what is REAL for others.
The One above is watching and I do believe we will all be asked a question like "When they needed help were you there?" If our answer is NO then I do not think the light will bring us closer but instead we are to be cast adrift much like those that millions and millions do not want to waste a second thinking about.
Elvis saw or he heard or he read and he was there and I know he had no problem answering "Yes." That is why we are drawn here. Elvis has helped to direct each of us here because he knows of the love at ELC that does not waver and does not just up and go away.
always with love,
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]