It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: I Need Guidence!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:08 pm 
I would like to ask all here at ELC to Please Help me Pray for Guidence, I'm not going to go into why I need Guidence. Because it is really a long Story, but I know with the Help from Our Lord and with all of my ELC Family here Praying for me. Plus I have had some things Happen while I'm online, that tells me that Elvis know's and is with me to. Tat I well recieve the Answer's and Help I Need! :hug:

Post subject: Re: I Need Guidence!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Fairytale, you are in my Prayers, KNOW that you are not alone and RECEIVE the guidence from within. :hug:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Fairytayle you are in my prayers and thoughts that is for sure you are never alone you will receive the guidence you need!! :love: :hug:

Talia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:06 pm 
Phoenix

Fairytale, I got a new book today called 'The Way Out' by Joseph Benner. I just found out about it through this forum when I read an interview with Tony Brown and he spoke about Elvis reading this book. Haven't had a chance to read it yet but when I was flicking through I thought about you when I saw this paragraph..................
"Have you prayed to God within you? Have you turned there and opened your heart deep within, in the Kingdom, where your Higher Self abides? If not, dear friend, pray to God there. Get down on your knees and in deep and true humility pour out your heart, knowing that God as your Higher Self hears you and knows that you have need of all these things. God WILL answer you".
I think Elvis somehow guided me to that certain page so I could send this message to you. You are in my prayers also :hug:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:53 pm 
God Bless Each and Everyone in My ELC Family, and Thank You Marian for passing along to me want the Lord and Elvis said I Needed to do. I have gotten down on my Knees and Cried with all of my Heart to God Within Me, and I have Listened to the Guidence of the Holy Spirit. Marian what you Quoted in that Book that Elvis read, andI Truly feel that Elvis did mean this for me as really Helped. I now know what I should do, and it Imageis all becasue of All of The Prayers I Recieved from Here! :hug:

Last edited by FairyTale on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:04 pm 
Phoenix

Fairytale, I am so glad for you that you now know what you should do. As I am writing this my whole body is shaking, it's like something is within me that I cannot control - I was not shaking until I read your last post. I can't explain it very well, but I feel blessed that in some small way I have been able to help you with Elvis' guiding me. I hope that you have found the answers you were searching for and that you will find peace within yourself as a result. I am sure that all the ELC family's prayers have helped you to where you are now and I am also sure that Elvis is watching over you. :hug:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:10 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

That's beautiful, Elvis' Love flowing through and helping in such a way...

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:15 pm 
Marian Thank You fo being the Intrument for the Guideness, I recieved and I know I was Shaking asI read your Last Post to. I also Know That Elvis is Always With Me To! :hug:

Last edited by FairyTale on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:51 pm 
Phoenix

Fairytale, Thankyou for your beautiful words (A) I know you are aware that I am lucky enough to be going to Memphis next week, I can hardly believe it myself! But I just want you to know that I will be thinking of you and all the other ladies I have met online here at ELC while I am at Elvis' home and grave :hug:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:35 pm 
:D Marian You Are So Very Lucky to be going to Memphis, I have been to GraceLand 2 times in Dreams. I also have my Name on the Wall that surrounds GraceLand that a Friend of mine put on there for me. So I need and want to So Very Much To Go In Person. Please when you Do Go To Elvis Grave, if you remember could you Please Tell Elvis for me that I well be there I Hope and Pray Very Soon and That I Love Him, and Miss Him So Very, Very Much! :love:

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next