It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 7 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Thanksgiving and Blessings
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Praise The Lord! My Land Lady is coming Home this Week! Thank You All For all of your Prayers! :bouncy: :bouncy: :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:39 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yea! Praise Jesus!! That's wonderful news!!! Thanks for letting us know, dear Rose-Lyn!! :D :D :) :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I wanted to Say Praise the Lord for Helping my Land Lady to come Home, and to helping her to walk again! Thank You All for Your Prayers!

Last edited by Rose-Lyn on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You're very welcome for the prayers! Praise Jesus for He is Mighty and Worthy of All Praise!! :D :D :P :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
tell me sue does it mean that god thinks im a selfish berk so he wont lift my spirits and health to my previous self, and he feels i dont warrant a lift .
im going to ask in prayer tonight for assistance i hope he hears me, i do really believe in him, and have always helped others where i could .

No, Julie, I can assure you that's the VERY LAST thing God is thinking of you! You say things have improved somewhat? Well, that's something, and I will put your health up as a prayer request for the other ladies plus you will be in my thoughts and prayers too, dear friend! The Lord does not see you as others or even you sees you, He Loves you more than you can even dare dream possible, angel! I'm gonna send you something special by email so you look out for it ok?! :hello: :hug: :love:

with Love, Sue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:38 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Julie My Sweet Friend, I to Suffer from Depression at times to. I also Know that when we are in Doubt about The Lord and how he Thinks and Feels about us, is nothing more then the Devil Putting this Stuff in our Hearts and Minds. Julie would you try something for me? The Next time you get this Feelings and Thoughts, go down on your Knees and say Dear Lord Jesus Please Help Me. Julie The Lord already knows all about this that your Going through, and he is just waiting for you to ask him for Help. I think that is why your Feeling Elvis so Close to, and he is trying to be of Comfort. :love:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

AMEN, sister! :D :) :P Jesus is the Lord of Love in the Kingdom of the whole Realm of Love! :) :D :P :P

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

For our health, our life, the many things that our Heavenly Father provides each day to meet our needs! Praise His Holy and Wonderful Name! :) :D :P

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:46 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amen!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :D :) :P :hello: :hug: :love: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Page 3 of 7 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next