It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Please Pray For Marjorie's Husband Walter
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Everyone may I ask you please to keep Walter and Marjorie and their family in your prayers he had a car accident yesterday he blacked out while he was driving he doesn't remember what happened he is in the hospital they are running tests on him now thank you they all really appreciate it thank you again

Last edited by Elvis'SweetSweetSpirit on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Talia

Post subject: Re: Please Pray For Marjorie's Husband Walter
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Everyone just wanted to give you all an update spoke to Marjorie last night Walter is home now. They still don't whats wrong so they still have to run more tests on him. Marjorie and Walter and all their family really appreciate all your prayers love and support thank you. Marjorie will be back on the board soon she misses all of you.

Thanks again

Talia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:35 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:( I'm so Sad to hear this Fran, but at Least Walter is Home and Yes we all here at ELC should be in Prayer for Marjorie and Walter that the Doctor's soon find out want caused this Accident. Marjorie is sure a Blessing to all of us here! :hug:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Rose-Lyn :love: :hug: :D
Yes sure she is :D :love: :hug:

Talia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you for posting the request my dearest Talia. Thank you Wanda for leaving the message on the machine. Thank you to all TLC members that prayed for Walter and me.
The summary: On September the 1st Walter had just turned off the 55 mile per hour highway into the 5 miles or less per hour flea market where he sells items on some Mondays in the summer. Walter saw his usual spot was taken so he turned to go to the next row and that is when he blacked out. He has no memory of what happened: the truck and Walter ended up in a field, over a ditch, hit a pole, almost plowed through a small group of people and finally hit the flea market building where someone he knows reached in and pulled the ignition keys out and that stopped the truck. Walter was transported by EMS to the hospital. The EMS people report that had his blood sugar moved 10 more points he would have gone into a diabetic coma.
He spent 3 days in the hospital having tests ranging from an MRI to every 2 hours of blood sugar testing, a stress test, a fasting blood sugar test and many more including the heart.
The doctors told us Walter is not diabetic and they do not know why he blacked out. Under Michigan law Walter can not drive for 6 months so I will be carrying the load for both of us. The One above is apparently not finished with Walter's earth-bound life. I am thankful to the One above for sparing Walter. We do not know what is worse---not knowing or knowing what caused the blackout.
Our daughter and her husband and little Madelynn came up from where they live and we are blessed again by the One above for the love they have for us both. Our son and his family could not get here because I told them not to come until we knew what was going to happen. They called many times each day and Gavin talked to grandpa and grandma each day, too. I am thankful knowing that they would have come had I told them to wait until we knew anything, something.....which we do not.
There are many more details but what is important is that Walter is alive and has not had another blackout.
He is at risk for adult onset type 2 diabetes. His mother lost both legs before dying of surgar, his father died of sugar and his sister died six weeks after her leg was amputated of sugar.
Like with Elvis we have many questions with no answers and are trying hard to trust the One above knows what and when we meet with him in a different place than earth.
I love all of my ELC family and I thank all who care.

always with love,
Marjorie

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

You are very welcome Marjorie :hug: :love: (A)
Amen to that Rainbow Light :love: :hug: (A)

Talia

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]