It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: hi ladies i am low at moment
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Julie Please don't you ever think that your A Cry Baby, I do this myself and I know it is because of my Depression and Low Self Esteem. Julie You well be in My Prayers, if you would go and look into the Spiritual Path Section. Me and RainBowLight have been putting up some very Good Bible Verses, and Story's. So Please go and Look and see if there is anything that Might Help you, and Julie The Lord is Waiting for you to ask him to Help you Sleep Better to Help You Get out of Your Low Period your going through. You can Talk to the Lord about anything, and he is always there to Help. Right now I'm listening to Elvis sing HOW GREAT THOU ART! Just remember how many Times Elvis felt the same way you do, and all he had to do is get his Bible out and he would always find in the Bible something to bring him out of his Dark Feelings or he would Pray. Julie if you need to talk, Please PM ME or email ME! Like you said We are a Big Loving Family with the Help of Our Special Angel Elvis, and Our Heavenly Father! :love:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:54 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Julie, well me an you are having the blues I reckon as I feel much the same and have had some really good boo-hoo's going the past few days. I haven't felt well since my dear Grandma Suzy passed, and then some other friends have lost people or are about to and it's sad. And my health is crazy, up and down and won't be getting better much from here on in apparently, but I CAN cope with that. It's also that we've now lost 2 more of our babies, the wild cats who had come to be so loving and we have tried so hard to keep them safe. But can't control them, even had Batman in one of the cages but he is strong and broke the wires that held the gate closed. So he got out-it's at the early am hours they are taken by whatever it its. We lost Pearl, then less than 3 months later we lost Spooky her sister who was black like Jezebel their mother. Now Jezebel has been missing for two nights and to days-she was on the porch rail at 3:00 am Tuesday and I gave them all a bowl of cream, their favorite treat. She would always be on the porch waiting to go down to the horses with me, she supervised while I made up their hay baskets morning and night. She didn't show up and that worried me- she was always there. She didn't come when I called, I searched the neighborhood, so did Jimmie and no Jezzie.
No sign of any thing happening either- just like the rest. They just disappear.
Budweiser is very sad, and has hunted all over for her, waited for her and called her-we have just Batman and Sypder girl left-and it probably is a matter of time before they go missing. Something is taking them all so easily- Jezebel was very wise, she had been on her own for nearly 3 years before coming to us with her kittens. We had her for one year and 4 months...and she's gone. she had 4 girl kittens, only one is left now. Her son and her daughter who had kittens-at least Jezebel got to see and know them and they her. It's just not right, these type things should not happen. Jimmie is working on the cat room and has walls going up- we got nice windows and it's going to be like a cat palace when done. Starla will love going there to sit and play with them, read and maybe work on her lap top too. It will be quite a nice retreat. And easy to keep clean.
The kittens will love all the things that are going to be built in, tunnels and poles to climb, places to sit and sleep and a bed platform up high and a big potty box area where they can't throw their litter everywhere building the pyramids they make when they use the litter. Plus they will have windows to see out summer with heavy screening and in winter the glass will keep them warm and dry. The actual floor area will be open so they can run and play etc:
and if these 3 older ones make it that long, they will be going in there at night to keep them safe also. It will be large enough and everyone can have their own space. They like to bundle up in groups in the cold nights- so everyone will have a place to keep warm- in a group or otherwise. I think I am going to put the fountain I made that is like a water fall over a rough tile down into a big bowl of smooth rocks- in there so they will have clean, filtered water any time.
Plus they like to play in it too-it will also provide moisture and keep the air from being so dry. Well, any way, that's my boo hooing thing...I miss Suzy, Elvis and my beautiful cats...especially Jezebel whom I had let myself feel very close to-I knew better, but messed up. I won't love an animal that way again...this time I do mean it. I don't think I will slip up again- it hurts too much...especially when you do not know what happened. It had to be fast- I think it was a great horned owl as all of them disappeared in the dark of the moon and during that dark time, there are no shadows so the cats would not notice the owl coming down. Owls are so quiet, they float kind of and do not make wing noises when striking. And they have very long sharp claws like razors that they grab with killing whatever instantly. It's horrible, but it is a very fast and probably so quick, the animal does not know what happened...or feel much about it. Jezebel was very small, she thought she was tough and was when needed, but she was a good target for one of those owls...they take larger cats too, but like smaller ones to carry away easier. 7 cats we know of have disappeared in the past two months... so it is something. I want a gun that I can shoot because I am going to keep watch and I will kill what ever it is if I come across it. Had enough of this heartache... Jezebel has one other kitten from her batch before those she brought here, he is gray and looks like Pearl very, very much. He comes to eat, I told her to tell him he had to come closer, he had to be friendlier because we wanted him to have a home here- and the past t wo nights he has done just that, he doesn't run from me and will sit until I set down his bowl and step back, then he comes to eat and is but 4 feet or so from me while he eats. I think she told him...he might even have knowledge of what happened because he is very sad eyed like the other 3 are.
Anyway, even among the animals, God's love is very prevalent and strong. He is always there to look out for us, to help us through trying times but we have to talk to him Julie, he is our father, dad's need to hear their children out and then can help them. Elvis said, "like the good parent he is, he will listen and comfort and forgive us when we are messed up, and he will give us hope and guidance if we just listen to his word. It's there, read it, and he will speak to your heart." I believe Elvis was/is right. The key is believing and having faith to understand that belief. Best of everything to you Julie, love wjh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:33 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
The key is believing and having faith to understand that belief

I quote here dear Wanda. It is so true, but not easy.......

Dear Julie, these times we live in are very fast and so much is changing and happening. Our bodies have to adjust all the time. Our spiritual progress is often faster and the body has problems to change the old patterns and makes trouble...this in reverse has effect on the mind. I myself have found that Patience is needed again and again AND keeping on, despite of all adversities, while believing and trusting that everything will be alright if we JUST DO OUR BEST AT THE MOMENT.
I keep you in my prayers, dear Julie!!
Christine-Sarena

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I too am sorry Julie and Wanda you both have down about things!! :hug: :love:
You both are in my prayers that you both feel better very soon!! :hug: :love:
I have been kind of down myself, but what has made me feel better I have been lisenting to some of Elvis Gospel songs it sure has made me feel better and also reading some of the Bible verses and all in the Spiritual path section!!

Talia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes I'm so Happy to Hear that want has been put up on ELC asd been some Comfort and Help to Everyone that is Here! :hug:

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]