It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Please Pray For My Dad
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:02 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Ladies please could you keep my dad in your prayers found out last night that he had to have a test done yesterday to see if he had cancer we won't know the results until next week!! Thank you all dear sweet Angels we really apperciate it!! :love: :hug:

Talia

Post subject: Re: Please Pray For My Dad
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:( Fran I'm so Sorry to hear that Once again your having to say that Awful Word Again! But I have Faith that the Lord have those "TESTS" Results to come Back Negative! SO Please Keep us Up Dated! I will be Praying for your Dad! :love:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hon, I'm so sorry to read the news about your Dad! :cry: But my heart is with you all and of course he is in my prayers and thoughts! Take all the time you need, dear (A) but please, as and when you're able please keep us updated? Thank you! :love:

with lots of Love and a big :hug: across the big pond!

Sue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you ladies for all your prayers love and support!! :love: :hug:
We all really apperciate it I will for sure keep you updated!! :love: :hug:

Talia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You're very welcome, hon! thanks for your phone call from your cellphone last night too! Great to hear from you and thanks for passing on my love to your Dad! :D :D :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:02 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you for calling me, and leaving a message I am sorry I wasn't home when you called! You are very welcome Crystal Rose!!
I am glad I got to call you back and talk with you a bit it was nice talking with you as always!! :love: :hug: :D

Thanks again ladies for all your prayers love and support really means alot to all of us still haven't heard anything when we do I will let you all know thanks again!! :love: :hug:

Talia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:39 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

No problem, Fran! :love: :hug: Great to talk to you as always and yes, please let us know how your Dad's doing as soon as you know?! Thanks!!! :D :D :P :love:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi ladies! Had phone call from Fran on Saturday evening! Although her Dad has been confirmed to have prostrate cancer, it is only a small part; he has 2 friends who have this type also and they are able to go on and live reasonably healthy lives, praise the Lord!! :) :P Thanks to all ladies for your prayers for Fran's Dad and may I take the opportunity to send our love, care and :hug: 's to Fran and all her family at this time?!! :hello: :love: :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Crystal Rose for updating everyone about my dad I really apperciate it!! :hello: :love: :hug:

Thank you ladies for all your prayers love and support we all apperciate it thanks again! :love: :hug: :D

Talia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:11 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :D :wink: :love:

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next