It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Prayers for a guy at our church
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Please could I ask SPECIAL PRAYERS for a guy at the church I've just started attending? His name is Colin Smith and he was introduced to our church by a guy called Ian and his wife.

Colin was diagnosed a short time ago as having Huntingdon's disease and given a few YEARS to live. Sadly, recently, more tests proved he now has lung cancer and the FEW years has turned to a few WEEKS! He's hoping, God willing, to make it to Christmas to be with us all but please pray that this gentleman has an ever deepening awareness and sense of the Lord's Love and Presence in the time he has left on this earth and then Colin will be released and taken home to be with our Lord and God!

Thank you! with love, Sue

Post subject: Re: Prayers for a guy at our church
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:14 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Even though the Doctors have given your Friend this Time Frame of him not Living much Longer, that isn't God's Time Frame. So we just have to Believe in Faith that your Friend could still be Healed. :love:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:40 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hey! Bless you for saying this, dear sister! I'd never thought of it THAT way before! Wow!!! I truly appreciate your kind and caring words and concern regarding Colin! :) :D :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Your so Welcome!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :) :P :hello: :love: :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :love:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Update: I have just spoken with Sue on the phone this afternoon from Glendale Church where I attend sometimes, to wish her and her family the best for Christmas. Asked about Colin as he has been on my mind and heart the last week to two when first put the prayer request up on ELC!

Just to let you know as an update; Colin passed away early hours yesterday morning. It was a peaceful passing, nothing traumatic and it's good to know he is now with the Lord Jesus, resting in His arms and in everlasting peace! He will be sadly missed here and prayers for his family please at this time? Thank you!

with love, Sue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:10 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dearest Sue,
I am sorry to hear about Colin! He is in much better peaceful place he is home now with Our Lord Jesus I will for sure keep his family in my prayers!

Talia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I sure will be Keeping this Friend's Family in my Prayers, that as went to Spend The , Lord's Birthday with the Lord.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you for all your kind prayers, dear sisters! :) :D :P :hello: :love:

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next