It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Please Pray For Marjorie
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:12 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Ladies could you all please keep Marjorie in your prayers thank you!
I just called her on her cell phone she has been in the hospital since Saturday she was sick to her stomach and she had passed out Walter had called 911 and she was taken to the hospital! They operated on her to see if they could find out what caused her to be sick and pass out, but they could not find anything she still has to have more tests done, she sounded weak but she is doing much better then she was she said she would call me in a few days hopefully she will be home by then. Thank you ladies for all your prayers means alot to Marjorie and her family and to me I will keep you all up to date!

Last edited by Elvis'SweetSweetSpirit on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Talia

Post subject: Re: Please Pray For Marjorie
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I am so sorry to hear about Marjorie, Frannie! :( Thank you for letting us know on ELC via prayer request and of course can keep her in prayers and thoughts, will do for sure! I hope for sure that the doctors can find out what is causing this stomach problem for Marjorie soon and be able to help her!

Thank the good Lord above for giving the doctors and nurses the skills to be able to heal and help those we love!

love Sue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:( In The Name of Jesus I ask you to come Down Right Now, with Your Healing Hands Lord and To Please Touch and Heal Our Sister Marjorie. I Ask This in The Name Of Jesus!

Last edited by Rose-Lyn on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:38 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Just wanted to let you all know I spoke to Marjorie yesterday she is doing better each day she said she will be going home tomorrow if all goes well I know everything will go well and she will be home and she will get well much faster when she is in her own home! She misses all you ladies and thanks all your love and prayers and she will be back on the board again soon! :love: :hug:

Talia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you so much for the great update and news, dear Fran! Also the phone call to let me know too! Always so wonderful to hear such great news and look forward to dear Marjorie being back with us at the forum whenever she feels more up to it!

Thank you, sweet angel! :hello: :hug: :love:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

You are very welcome my dear angel it sure was great talking to you as always! :love: :hug: :hello:

It sure will be great to see Marjorie back on the again!! :love: :hug: :D

Talia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:19 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Ladies here is another update on Marjorie I spoke to her yesterday she is home now she is doing much better but still very weak she thanks all of you for all your love prayers and support and she will be back on the board in a few weeks or so she misses all of you!! :love: :hug:

Talia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you so much for updating us all, dear (A) ! :D :P I am sure that Marjorie will regain her strength in time - with Elvis' music and help from our angel and the One above plus our love she'll be A-Ok and recovered in super-quick time I'm sure! :) :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:49 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :D Great News! :hug:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes indeed! :) :P :hello: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next